Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there is editing your photos to a degree, which I agree a lot of influencers do due to the nature of the job, and then there’s Madison.

It’s probably hard to look at yourself in photos constantly for outfits and makeup posts and they probably do pick them apart and become insecure.

But Madison doesn’t just blur a spot or make her leg a bit thinner (I’m not mad at that lol we all do it) she crafts herself a new body on Facetune and uploads pretty much every story with those baby face filters that change your face shape, tone and features completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m pretty sure when you lose your passport they just send you a new one with the photo already on file… that’s what happened to me when I actually lost mine (not cos I couldn’t leave my boyfriend to go on holiday with my friends or anything) so why did she have a whole new photo etc. I SMELL BULLSHIT!

2022 could be the year Maddy finally invests in an ass… so she can stop causing herself spinal problems 😌
It's a different procedure for when your passport has been lost vs stolen. Or in Maddy's case "stolen".

Reactions: 7
The thing is her style was fine before she got with Manny (other than the constant nipple hard ons and see through tops) and now manny’s making her dress like a homeless person with fake designer items 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
tbh the black dress is the best outfit she's had in a while but I mean it's just a black dress how wrong can you really go

Reactions: 3
The caption …. Dead. 😂😂😂
Gurllllll, pls you literally not even real at this point I.e. blackfish, photoshop every single of your body look like someone else & change accents every know and then lmao 😂😂😂 icnt deal with her no more I swear
That’s so bleeping cringe omg who do these people think they are

Reactions: 18

Another post Mads has paid for on @stepcorrectuk I smell desperation of clout and reassurance! I’ve been told the page charges at least £4-500 per post
The comments are killing me 🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find everything about their holidays cringe. But this is one of the biggest
Why do they do the exact same things, eat in the exact same places, alllllll the time

for the *fun* friend, how about go try new things and properly explore. Such a. bleeping bore
I swear this girl treats eating past 9/10pm as a personality trait - chill Mom

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Eating pasta in Spain cos she’s so Italian likeeee 🤌

Arthur’s really putting in the grind for that private jet home
155260CC-F79A-4934-8833-42FDEECEA58A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.