Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A8088B3B-D844-42F0-ACC2-5E673AA5E118.jpeg

manny just always baiting her out about how much she edits her body 😂😂 if he wasn’t such an annoying scammer I’d like him

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is Manny dropping hints by constantly adding a bride emoji next to her in his pics... 🤔

Lets just hope she doesn't pull a Paddy on him this time round 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maddy put your arse away pls it’s on show and also to answer your question no I don’t like your hat 🥺x
A416E064-5801-49CE-8C48-BBC2D56B6BBB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Maddy put your arse away pls it’s on show and also to answer your question no I don’t like your hat 🥺x

View attachment 787117
I'm so sorry if you like them but wtf are those boots?! they look like wellies.. and her feet look longer than my arm. I can't focus on anything else 😭 Manny pls, step in and tell your gal to bin those and the hat - don't get me started on the hat. Mads learn how to style yourself from scratch pls and thank you x

Reactions: 19
I saw mads and manny come out the apartment building today. He looks even worse in real life 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 787117
bleeping hell… there’s so much to dissect in this photo… it may be her worst yet.

Where is this that she keeps posing? Is it like a reception area in her partner building cos can you imagine being the concierge or just a resident and having to see sights like this from all the trash that lives in that building?!

Reactions: 20
To be "fashunnnabel" these days do you just grab the most random assortment of items, the weirder the better and call it a look?!

Reactions: 14
I just don't get why you'd pose like that whilst asking people if they like her hat.
I'm sure the hat is not the first thing people are drawn to and she knows that.
Weirdo
Wtf... it doesn’t go at all now I’m not a fashion guru but bleeping hell I can see that outfits a mess even stevie bleeping wonder could see that tit. do you reckon manny dressed her again? Or that’s her having no clue honestly having money can’t buy you style at all 🤢🤢 and just because it’s designer doesn’t mean it’s nice but she would rather wear something tit if it’s got a name on it that says it all

Blackfish blackfish what you gunna do what you gunna do when they come for you

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.