Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with ruining your face with fillers is that it looks great in the photos, but in real life you look like the mother from a Cinderella story 😂 #botched

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing with ruining your face with fillers is that it looks great in the photos, but in real life you look like the mother from a Cinderella story 😂 #botched
Just laughed out loud 😂😂 so accurate

Has anyone actually seen her in real life? To say she’s always out and about in Manchester never really seen anyone say they’ve seen her in rl. Dying to know if she does look like a puffed up fish.

Reactions: 7
Facts! I remember how shocked I was when I saw Sarah Ashcroft in real life and her face just looked weird!
Now she herself has talked about this in a recent video and said how she’s had most of the fillers in her face dissolved and is against fillers now.

Reactions: 8
Facts! I remember how shocked I was when I saw Sarah Ashcroft in real life and her face just looked weird!
Now she herself has talked about this in a recent video and said how she’s had most of the fillers in her face dissolved and is against fillers now.
I believe that as much as I believe that the state of Imogen(ations) lips are the result of a good lip scrub 👀

• Haha
46C75031-229B-42F7-BC7E-30A911F70E84.jpeg
ABCBDD2E-F834-4840-ABB0-FF533378A96F.jpeg
2985F773-82F4-4EEE-82EF-909AE6D27F1C.jpeg
813121F5-D281-44C4-9BB5-1DF7B15C8336.jpeg
8946FD8C-FE74-4B3C-98B4-8C5F8D106679.jpeg
49256C62-4593-4CE5-8C5F-7C2A2F132164.jpeg
1536BDC6-AC3F-4F79-B0A0-CBD168DF5C40.jpeg
CD4A6D2E-262B-49B5-8850-1B09279DA8EB.jpeg

How is this the same girl!!! I know we’ve seen the photos before but I just don’t get the change 😨

she is beautiful in the last image.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She was so pretty, she reminded me of Margot Robbie. Now she looks like every other ‘insta’ girl 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 12
4FCBCFE3-0BF2-4294-9F49-8B773E91A69B.png

what a difference! She was so pretty! Now look at her face: so puffed up from fillers and she actually thinks she’s hot as tit.

Starting to look like Pete burns

Reactions: 6
DA9473E2-23E4-49DF-AB25-23DEAC57A4F9.jpeg

the irony of mads likingthis tweet when all she does is want validation from strangers on the internet

How is this the same gal:(
So sad! She looks a lot like her mum before she had all the work done! So definitely would have aged gracefully but she’s fucked that up now

Reactions: 7
She was stunning, so naturally pretty, it's so sad... I just hope everything she's done to her face can be reversed, she's bound to look back in a few years and regret all of this.

Reactions: 6
Latest PLT haul:
"I love these tops but they are MADE for SMALL BOOBS so I'm probably gonna just give them to Han"

...now I know she meant this in a nice way but it still came across a bit patronising. Give Han the cast offs because Mads is now a busty queen

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Latest PLT haul:
"I love these tops but they are MADE for SMALL BOOBS so I'm probably gonna just give them to Han"

...now I know she meant this in a nice way but it still came across a bit patronising. Give Han the cast offs because Mads is now a busty queen
She's only friend she could think of who hasn't had a boob job 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she’s had a brow lift - anyone notice on older photos she has brown eyes - I reckon the blue eyes are actually contacts
Her eyes are blue she used to wear brown contacts a lot - you can see the blue coming through under the brown contact lens.

Latest PLT haul:

I noticed that I thought it hilarious because I’m pretty sure back before Mads boob job Han actually has bigger boobs. Now she’s always making comments about having big boobs like hun they aren’t real and they look ridiculous on you

979C6AAB-A4DF-4F93-B4E3-035FE5E71BE4.png

here she goes again about tattle but she don’t read the hate, don’t bother about the hate

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.