Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
that part when rach shouted was so random!! it makes sense that it was because mads was talking over her like she looks right at mads lol, surprised it wasn't edited out
Omg do you have the time stamp? I totally missed this?!!

Reactions: 1

Katleesi

VIP Member
did we every figure out who her bad first date story time was about? She said it was a grime artist from Manchester so I thought Bugzy malone because he's local but he has been with his gf for years and some other people said Aitch but he's younger so I doubt it. She said he is really well known now.

She needs to let Umar go, it's always hard seeing an ex (not sure you can count him as an ex but we move) move on but this bitter look isn't good and she'll really struggle to be with someone for a long time if she's still obsessing over him. She never mentions Pat or Pete Wicks or anyone else it's always Umar she mentions in every video. Was Pete Wicks the 'bae' she was seeing over lockdown then split up with for being racist or was that someone else, I know some lad was always commenting on her photos and vise versa but I cant remember his name
I believe it was Pete Wicks and the guy who is always commenting on her photos is Baff.d and he’s been doing that since she was *with* Umar. Think it’s just commenting on photos tho.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Her face is starting to look like the fillers have gone down (other than her lips I mean because they still look like someone took the vacuum to them)

Katleesi

VIP Member
I’ll give it a listen and probably forget she’s even there 😂
Han and Rach will be trying to get her involved with the usual drivel “Mads is the FrEaKY one!!!”
And if this is some sort of advice podcast I honestly worry for the girls sending in questions like “I think my boy is cheating” and she tells her to follow him to Ibiza and camp outside his hotel. Promoting her psycho behaviour 😷
She does strike me as a psycho tbh... like as much as we know that Ibiza tale is bullshit she strikes me as someone who would do that to her man and not her friends man.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Why’s she changed her face shape so much, she’s slimmed it and made it longer I thought it was Han at first it looks nothing like mads. There’s nothing wrong with her face shape so god knows why she feels the need to edit that, If makes her look really off, she doesn’t look ugly or bad in anyway it just looks off because that’s clearly not her normal face. Think she did the same with her nose to as
that looks different, either that or some dodgy contour

Also love she has to include the Louis bag, did you guys know she makes moneeeey
Why do her hands look so big in that picture? I honestly haven’t been able to stop looking at them..

The first thing I saw this morning was this and had to come over here and post it, but some of you guys already beat me to it last night! Wonder how many snide comment we’ll be getting the next few (a lot) of videos
Mentioning all of his exes except baddy maddy - once again her attempts at getting famous have failed

Katleesi

VIP Member
Yeah 100%, especially as her ex fiancé was black so if she should cut off anyone it should include friends too. I unfollowed Holly after that came out
Completely agree! But, of course, just like still working with PLT mads is too busy thinking of her career and social climbing

Katleesi

VIP Member
Since when is Mads such close friends with Arianna Ajtar and Holly Boon? She's been out like once with Holly Boon and even then it was a promotional event for doll beauty or something with Soph? she's on twitter saying all three are going to Mexico.

Katleesi

VIP Member
everyone has different perceptions of one night stand but usually means no strings attached sex for one night...

Regina George

VIP Member
Obviously this a bit late but I've just realised she defo lied in her assumptions video because she said she's never had a one night stand but didn't she sleep with Jack Fowler (because anytime someone comments it she does the side eye emoji) so she's basically confirmed that one. And I highly doubt that was relationship..
What makes you think she slept with Jack Fowler? I missed this! Does this mean the love island person was jack then and not jordan adefay?

proseccolove

VIP Member
Oh she said it’s still going ahead she’s going to rent it out 🤥
But the second this is all over she’s moving into the apartment block that Rach is in because she doesn’t have a mind of her own x
I don’t get why you would buy a new build house and then rent it out and live in a flat???? 🤔🤔🤔

sammy050

Showing her true nasty colours again
With all due respect, you can’t exactly say she’s showing her true colours because she’s retaliating/defending herself to someone abusing her for no reason and completely unrelated to them? We can’t expect influencers to get abuse and when they defend themselves their portrayed as nasty. They are human also at the end of the day.

• Heart

Hvfdtbnkyc

Omg whose? I wanna know so I can lurk 👀

I also wanna know where abouts it is!
It’s in Ancoats.. it’s called Smiths Yard and is part of the MCR Life company. I only know because I live in one of their other buildings (same one as her friend Sophie Lee).

lcat1996

Yes exactly, I really felt for her when she paused and her voice cracked.. that doesn’t seem like a mutual break up to me :( she’s a sweet girl. Does anybody have his name?
Yeah deffo agreed, I’m all for privacy and get it, just wondered why and wondered if he was one of those idiots who tries to manipulate their partner into keeping a ‘private life’ but really tries to enable it so they can talk to every girl under the sun! Seen it happen too many times, hope that wasn’t the case for her.
Think his name is Santiago! She called him Santi in one of her vids!

Hvfdtbnkyc

I wouldn’t have a non racist family member hospitalised by protestors because if they were in the police force they would have resigned and be protesting right there with them in solidarity because I’m black and being black and fighting for equality, human rights is more important. Please check your privilege.

I’m pretty sure you’re also contributing to the political debate so if you were that pressed you wouldn’t have said anything.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Don’t tell me to check my privilege.
I never said I didn’t contribute just said theres no point in continuing it hun. So 👋🏼

Katleesi

VIP Member
Showing off them non existent Chloe Ting abs 😂

Is this her posing in her dads hotel bathroom again? 🤣
Think it may be Sophie's apartment! Also why has she barely had her mask actually on her face during any of the time she's been caught on camera??! Like don't bother wearing one if you aren't gonna fucking use it Mads. Also I'd screenshot it on SC, but it'd be obvious it was me, she's took to eye fucking herself on there now since she has to look respectful on her more popular platforms and less self absorbed.