Madison Sarah #19 Picking Arthur over the girls, facetuning & ‘natural’ curls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen that episode of sex and the city where they wear those fake nipples… that’s what I think she’s bringing out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And what is anybody getting out of stealing someone’s passport? It’s not like they can use it for anything? I call absolutely bullshit. I’m sure there’s none of this by the time it comes to her going to Ibiza on her all inclusive & paid for trip on the private jet…
I've had my passport stolen (I believe they remake them/use them to create fake passports). I had to report it to the police and Action Fraud to protect my identity. So it does happen, however, where Maddy is concerned, it's probably not the whole story 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've had my passport stolen (I believe they remake them/use them to create fake passports). I had to report it to the police and Action Fraud to protect my identity. So it does happen, however, where Maddy is concerned, it's probably not the whole story 😅
Omg the people that stole her passport, they have no idea that maddy has zero identity and is actually the fraudster herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You don’t need a passport for a Covid vaccine though do you??? Never took any ID to mine just the reference number???

Reactions: 14
someone commented on her video saying they reckon it's her bf that's done it, it's not common for a passport to be stolen but odd it happened to her twice. Not saying it is Manny btw that's a reach but it is really bizzare for two to be stolen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Skip if you aren’t new- BUT for anyone who is new on this thread I’d like to add a few bits
1. she is desperate to blend into any ethnic group other than her own - although it doesn’t work. She uses the words “exotic” and “island girl” in her videos to describe how good it makes her feel when she’s wearing certain pieces of clothing... there are old pictures of her blonde and her natural pale skin tone.... she also denied fake tanning and tried to pretend she was naturally like that
2. She was forced off YouTube because she disrespected her subscribers and disregarded their feelings about her constantly breaking lockdowns for parties in the height of the pandemic when everyone was understandably terrified - and then tried and still tries to make out that she chose to come off for a “mental glow up” (SHES bleeping CRAZY) this was never the case!!!
3. She wants to be a spiritual self love guru and preach to her subscribers, even though she absolutely hates herself, obvious by her cartoon character choice of editing...
4. She said in a video “I don’t want to be seen as an influencer” - whilst the video was titled ‘answering your questions for an influencer’.... ffs
5. Her black subscribers commented on multiple occasions that they felt offended by how dark she tried to appear, how she got lip filler and laid her edges - when they themselves never got the same appreciation for their looks, and she responded with things like looolll and stfu and oh please shut up
7. She shouted BLM when it was “in trend” and posted enough videos of her all glam at protests to be a white saviour... haven’t heard much since then
6. Anytime she gets criticised she shouts #HATERS rather than taking accountability for anything whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You don’t need a passport for a Covid vaccine though do you??? Never took any ID to mine just the reference number???
You do if you’re getting a test done for traveling, I’m sure she said she was going for a test not a vaccine

Reactions: 5
Also I know it’s unfortunate that her passport has been “stolen” twice just before a trip but given Hannah and Rachel have now extended their trip would you not try and go for at least 2 days or so. I think if she really wanted to be there she would.

Reactions: 18
Wait is she saying her passport got stolen at the gym in her building? So someone who lives in her building stole it? But why? Surely they’re all loaded who live and rent there unless there’s a well off criminal who lives in that building lol 🤔

Reactions: 9
Wait is she saying her passport got stolen at the gym in her building? So someone who lives in her building stole it? But why? Surely they’re all loaded who live and rent there unless there’s a well off criminal who lives in that building lol 🤔
Maybe they stole it to see if her last name was Plant or Knowles?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she had no intention of going to Ibiza at all.. hair not done nails not done? I’m pretty sure 99% of the time everyone gets stuff done before they go away like nails spray tan eyelash extensions etc? And if I was her and I really cared about my friend birthday, I would try everything in my will powder to get over there even if it was for only like 3 days or the girls have already been there for 2 days I would still try I’m hardest to go.. imagine if Han didn’t go away when her birthday comes? She would be pissed to duck! And she said she’s booked to go Tokyo next year was it? Correct me if I’m wrong but Don’t you need a passport to book things?

Reactions: 26
BCW sliding in to steal her passport with his scooter like skrrt skrrt

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I ordered from her boyfriends brand on 12 July because I actually really like the dresses and spent near enough £150 and still no update.. any one else had this ?? So annoyed
I can’t believe you spent £150 on some flimsy see through dresses, PLT exists sis 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.