Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jellybelly1313

B2A46B6A-327F-457A-8AA6-06135F18D05F.jpeg
I literally don’t know why this made me laugh it’s such an odd picture like is this a living room a lobby where is it??? Why is she wearing pyjama looking clothes and slippers but with sunglasses and a balancinga bag😭😭😭 shes standing like a sim too I’m dead

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Kindred_

VIP Member
Posted 8th July 2021 time stamp 11:50
“This is why I won’t get tattoos”

Today 28th July 2021, getting a tattoo
3B284CB9-8756-4BFF-A5E4-41297E96DE22.jpeg

honestly cannot stand this girl she’s an absolute bullshitter 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 54

doudouuii

So I ordered from her boyfriends brand on 12 July because I actually really like the dresses and spent near enough £150 and still no update.. any one else had this ?? So annoyed
I can’t believe you spent £150 on some flimsy see through dresses, PLT exists sis 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 51

MGB01

VIP Member
she's exposing just how British her family is on this trip, you expecting me to believe uncle dave is Italian? Ok hen and if my grandmother had wheels she would have been a bike

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Katleesi

VIP Member
Ohhhh boo hoo hoo I’m having such a bad week in my 30k car whilst living in my 1,5k a month apartment with my 5k boobs and 5k worth of filler in my face oh boohoohoo so hard done to

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Katleesi

VIP Member
Couldn’t even be arsed to film a last minute come drive with me today… too boo’d up to do her job ❤🥺

FB5317A7-18DA-4750-80ED-B4A10544A077.jpeg

things must be tight since Arthur the show got cancelled - Manny the Scammer out here robbing poor young girls 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Bubblexox

Does it drive anyone else mad how she seems to think its so quirky being late to everything? Like its not a cutesy trait its just inconsiderate and rude lol

Katleesi

VIP Member
Are we seriously meant to believe that Arthur has dropped literally over 10k for all of those gifts but can’t afford his own apartment or car for that matter 😂😂 give us a break Maddy.

• Haha

whatitdoboo

Sorry but WHAT on gods earth. Now I know we always have things to say about badison but he’s 100% punching, I really don’t get what she sees in him🙃he literally looks like someone aunty who is going through a midlife crisis. Madtingggggg
3F9D8536-F2B4-4C62-B431-E84B7D3E8AD4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Piamia

So you can’t make it to ibiza with the girls but can find your passport for a private jet! Got it! If I was Han & rach I would of fucked her off a long time ago. The lengths she’ll go to, to seem relevant 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

MGB01

VIP Member
Liking tweets about the pandemic being propaganda doesn't scream growth to me neither does deleting your blm insta highlight and replacing it with thirst traps but ok queen I'm sure you've grown

• Heart
  • Wow