Madison Sarah #19 Picking Arthur over the girls, facetuning & ‘natural’ curls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just HAD to comment on this - I saw the passport issue. I used to live near her in Manchester (did see her the odd time. She’s very short and always on her phone)

but - I had a big trip coming up to Australia and my passport was going to expire within 6 months of my departure date (if this was the case and she didnt realise then more fool her) but - I went to Liverpool and had a new passport within 24 hours with a bigger payment.

shes naive. Young & dumb. Grown ass women know how to organise themselves with travelling coming up, it’s really Not a difficult thing to do. I know younger people who fly as unaccompanied minors with no issues. She’s really just a child that can’t handle any form of responsibility (shown via the box cake mix that she needed maternal support for 🙃)

Reactions: 35
Yay, thank you for the thread title!

Recap - but please pitch in if I've missed anything!

Mom continues her return to YouTube with lazy, badly edited content. No sign of either her brand or her 'new direction' as a *snort* lifestyle guru.

Most of her insta stories keep trying to push her and Arthur as #goals for poundland Kim and Kanye but life may be imitating art as they periodically unfollow/delete each other from insta. Is divorce on the cards or is this just a publicity stunt?

Either way, Arthur seems to have taken over her life as she is regularly ditching Han and Rach to spend time posting pics of her and Arthur's meals out (for all her spicy condiments this girl never cooks - how is that #wifegoals??) - although at least she seems to have ditched the 'I'm not drinking' lie and stopped trying to hide her cocktails in her pics.

She's currently continuing the Kardashian theme being in Khloe's third face and Kim's rachet weave whilst she stays in Manchester having ditched Han's birthday trip to Ibiza due to 'passport issues'. Obviously her spy connections could get her a visa in time or a private jet..

Reactions: 16
Do we think she actually never planned to even go to Ibiza with Han & Rach? Like why was she selling her “Ibiza haul” outfits before she even knew about her passport issue?!

Reactions: 28
Do we think Mads is getting FOMO / paranoia that Rach and Han are talking bad about her behind her back? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have they broke up? Cause she is liking this on Twitter and checked their instagrams and both have deleted their pictures together??
D1A46D1F-7431-415B-BEBB-39A5A117D48A.png

Anyone else thinks Madison is only dating black guys because she wants to be Kim Kardashian... and apparently Rachel Leary is starting to only date black man because Mads is influencing her to... very strange that you only date somebody because of their colour. Surely personality & morals should be a factor on why you date somebody, not their skin

Reactions: 31
Anyone else thinks Madison is only dating black guys because she wants to be Kim Kardashian... and apparently Rachel Leary is starting to only date black man because Mads is influencing her to... very strange that you only date somebody because of their colour. Surely personality & morals should be a factor on why you date somebody, not their skin
Baddy maddy wonts to make pwetty little mixed race baby’s just like kylieeee Jenner 🥺🤣
she pisses me off flipping Botox bullet nipple flat ass knock off plastic flid….. Ok I’m done 😬

Reactions: 23
Wait did Rachel actually say that somewhere or is that just something people have noticed??

Reactions: 4
First night out??! What is she even lying about now. She goes out at least 5 times a week. Freak.

Passport has been stolen twice in a month. She’s so full of tit 😂😂😂😂 I can’t get over how many lies this girl will tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I just find is strange they only date black now to copy each other and trying to be like the Kardashians. It's almost like their all saying being white isn't good enough. Its just weird. They should try dating somebody for their personality. Surely its racist to ooy date black people for attention

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Sorry but if my best friend didn’t come to my birthday and used the bullshit ‘I’m obviously not destined to be there something might happen’ I’d be livid

also I don’t believe someone stole her passport why would her concierge give her post to someone else?

Reactions: 33
Sorry but if my best friend didn’t come to my birthday and used the bullshit ‘I’m obviously not destined to be there something might happen’ I’d be livid

also I don’t believe someone stole her passport why would her concierge give her post to someone else?
Someone like that isn’t your true friend imo

Think she's trying to claim it wasn't concierge who signed for it but was someone else... which just wouldn't happen. How did the postman get in the building in the first place without concierge letting him in

Reactions: 7
Its funny how she says she would never disrespect her mums religion by celebrating birthdays & christmas in front of her.... but dragged her over to bake a birthday cake for Hans birthday.... then claims she made it. She literally put on an apron, scratched her hair & face, put food colourong in ready made icing and then continued to let her mum do the rest 🤣🤣🥰

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.