Madison Sarah #19 Picking Arthur over the girls, facetuning & ‘natural’ curls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why you’d need your passport in the gym?
I thought the same plus the gym she uses is the one in her apartment block and you wouldn’t need it for that Barry’s boot camp she goes to

Reactions: 9
She also has a drivers license so it’s not like it’s her only form of ID

Reactions: 5
Mads barely looks at Han & Rach now since she got a black boyfriend to be like a Kardashian. She literally ditched them for a couple months.... Now she only hangs out with them when she needs content for a video

Reactions: 8
Mads barely looks at Han & Rach now since she got a black boyfriend to be like a Kardashian. She literally ditched them for a couple months.... Now she only hangs out with them when she needs content for a video
Why you so obsessed with her black boyfriend you’ve brought it up 3 times in this thread alone 🥴 some people have a preference when it comes to people they date.

Reactions: 41
Why you so obsessed with her black boyfriend you’ve brought it up 3 times in this thread alone 🥴 some people have a preference when it comes to people they date.
Hardly obessesed. Disgusted that she uses black people as a fashion accessory to try look cool

Reactions: 16
Thumbnail vs video 🥺 she loves to edit a fox eye on herself doesn’t she?? Accept ur Kerry katona eyes hon 💕
Side note but this lip colour trend is awful. It looks like peanut butter smothered on her lips.

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who thinks she’s lying about going to the club last night? She didn’t post ANYTHING, no grid post, no video eyefucking herself on her story, no club video, no pics with friends, NOTHING 😂😂😂 wouldn’t put it past her to pretend she’s gone out to make out to Han & rach she’s still having fun whilst she’s stuck at home

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A plea to whoever stole her passport:
Please confirm which surname is on there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
A plea to whoever stole her passport:
Please confirm which surname is on there 🤣
LMAOOOO I was thinking that too 😂😂 did anyone catch her say “badison” like witch don’t steal my word about you, it’s not a compliment

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg she is so irritating why does she pronounce her words like that “becawussse” and have her eyes always been this droopy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if she was ever going to Ibiza….she says that she got her hair done AFTER finding out she couldn’t go & she’s got nails missing so hasn’t even got a new set!! Such a horrible crappy friend always lying! Han & Rach are much better off without her! 🥳

Reactions: 30
The fact she got her mum to bake the cake & made the fuss of bringing it to the restaurant. I think it was planned so they wouldn't be pissed off with her for ditching Ibiza. She literally got a fella & dont want to be around her single friends as much anymore. Guaranteed if it was a couples holiday she would have gone

Reactions: 19
Did someone steal her passport at the gym in her building or what? I’m confused with all the lies lol. Even if it didn’t get stolen she would probably report it as stolen just to get a new one to prove the dates lol. Who carries a passport ANYWAY? I get that she was going for a covid test, but did she leave it in the locker or what? I can’t be bothered to watch her vlog

Did someone steal her passport at the gym in her building or what? I’m confused with all the lies lol. Even if it didn’t get stolen she would probably report it as stolen just to get a new one to prove the dates lol. Who carries a passport ANYWAY? I get that she was going for a covid test, but did she leave it in the locker or what? I can’t be bothered to watch her vlog
And what is anybody getting out of stealing someone’s passport? It’s not like they can use it for anything? I call absolutely bullshit. I’m sure there’s none of this by the time it comes to her going to Ibiza on her all inclusive & paid for trip on the private jet…

Reactions: 9
She said she’s bringing something out around her birthday but this time didn’t describe it as “her brand”
Her originally idea definitely flopped, or she was dropped after the NY scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.