Madison Sarah #18 The A-liyah, the Witch and the Built-in Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine they’re both secretly relieved she’s not going, Han and Rach get along so well I think they’ll have such a good time together without the third wheel

Reactions: 23
Madison Sarah #19 British airbags delaying her flight, is she Persian or British&white

(I know it’s white British but this rhymes better haha)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Now she’s conveniently managed to get a hairdressers appointment? 🧐

Reactions: 8
I’d go away without her too… she’s just gonna be on her phone all the time to Arthur, mentioning Arthur non-stop and taking pictures of herself all the time
Wearing all the outfits that Arthur "put together" for her 🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 1
she's been liking anti vax stuff on twitter so not surprised she hasn't been able to fly, this is the same girl who liked a tweet that said ppl dying of covid is gods will so we all need to live with it and by her own admission is out of the loop with things, she probably didn't know Ibiza still has restrictions and you need to test prior to going away. She deffo won't isolate afterwards, 1/2 weeks away then another 10 days (I think) to quarantine, she can't go an hour without Manny she'd never manage a few weeks without him

Reactions: 23
Omg the horse hair is back. Did she not learn after she set it alight on the oven 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t lie she seems like the kind of girl who would pretend to mess up the covid testing so that she can’t go away with her friends so she can stay at home with her man (who seems to be v on and off atm)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
wait WHAT when did I miss this happening omfg
It was during lockdown 2 when Hannah was staying with her and rach came round, she burnt it when opening the oven, we didn’t get to see it sadly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her frame is to small for super long hair, does anyone remember when Cinzia had the sleek black bob? That would suit Mads I think, the horse hair over takes all her features and in this heat omfg could you imagine

Reactions: 9
Her frame is to small for super long hair, does anyone remember when Cinzia had the sleek black bob? That would suit Mads I think, the horse hair over takes all her features and in this heat omfg could you imagine
Because the sweaty hair and the fake tan/sun bed smell. She must stink. No £200 perfume is covering that up.

guessing she's not going away, she's just walked past my bf's work with manny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
guessing she's not going away, she's just walked past my bf's work with manny
Probs fell out with rach and han because she's a massive prick that ditches all her besties lol for her man, who isn't really her man i think they're just together for the followers? Proper think they're kim k and kanye of manny it's actually so embarrassing thinking they have fans. Same guy they was all taking the piss out of in a vid. Such a donkey witch. Sort it out mads, you're not 15. Go and manifest some bleeping class. Who the duck pretends they're all kinds of ethnicities for social media??? absolute pyscho she's so much like them sisters from brum that say they're from a diff country every week, forgot their names?

Anyways haha enough of my rant, she's just so delusional it blows my mind!!!!! So unhealthy

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The one thing I don’t understand about her not going away, surely if they were all going away as a 3 you’d do the whole Covid testing / paperwork together? And if not, surely Rach and Han would have given her EVERYTHING she needed to do, and all she’d have to do is follow some simple instructions? Definitely seems deliberate if you ask me. Her attachment to Manny is not healthy.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.