Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does her boyfriend have an Instagram?
I believe his clothing line is Le Merj? She follows an account with that name. And she’s been wearing her boyfriend’s clothing line, and I noticed that the logo has “LM” on it. It may not be, but that is just a guess!

I believe his clothing line is Le Merj? She follows an account with that name. And she’s been wearing her boyfriend’s clothing line, and I noticed that the logo has “LM” on it. It may not be, but that is just a guess!
You can see the star logo here and she tagged the account. And in her most recent video, her pajamas had a star logo on them as well. And she said it was her boyfriend’s clothing line. If you look at Le Merj’s tagged photos, I believe her boyfriend is in the last photo. Most photos on the account seem to be campaign shoots or reposts. Again, just a guess but seems to be accurate.

You can see the star logo here and she tagged the account. And in her most recent video, her pajamas had a star logo on them as well. And she said it was her boyfriend’s clothing line. If you look at Le Merj’s tagged photos, I believe her boyfriend is in the last photo. Most photos on the account seem to be campaign shoots or reposts. Again, just a guess but seems to be accurate.
Again to be clear, by “last photo” I meant if you scroll all the way to the bottom in Le Merj’s tag photos lol. The last, not the latest.

Attachments

Last edited:
She is the complete opposite of what most modelling agencies want height/weight wise. Sounds harsh but we all know what the average model looks like outside of the commercial New Look/Missguided/PLT type models... which is very slim, very tall and fresh faced. They don’t have filler or blown up lips. If they do, it’s very subtle! Sorry Madison, but you ruined any chances of being a model the moment you inflated your breasts and lips to look like some kind of messed up barbie doll.

Reactions: 15
3 ads in a row on IG someone must be brokeeee after buying the bottega
More like fauxttega like the rest of her so called designer 😂

So we’re now in May what happened to her “brand” dropping in April?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What was her brand supposed to be? And where is it? No build up, no teasing. No behind the scenes. Influencers want to being out things but never seem to be really into whatever they bring out. Clothing - they just copy everyone else and don't have their own sense of style. Makeup they always say I'm not good at it or its whatever, so why would I trust your opinion. It's annoying as it's a cash grab, and they know their die hards will be sucked in 😡

Reactions: 11
Lmao head to her depop if u want a laugh shes selling a bunch of her jordans as well as some god awful off white trainer heels 🤮😂 are you low on cash madssss??

Also on the photo of the heel it says '39' but she labelled it as 'UK 5' for duck sake she can't even do that right 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.