Madison Sarah #16 her tattle wiki is on fleak, but her future’s looking bleak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why for someone who never seems to wear a bra her tits still have not dropped? I'm surprised they're not hanging lower than Rach's with the lack of support they get.

She always has her nips showing in pics, desperate attempt for blue ticks to slide into her DMs imo (sorry Arthur)
That's why she won't put Arthur on the gram... all this keeping it private is bs... it's so she can do better. UMAR ISN'T COMING BACK MADDY.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
doesn't she already share the LV bracelet with the other two witches? makes it even less special now you share it with your boyfriend of 5 minutes..

Reactions: 10
Just looked on his stories to see him being a head to the police and filming them, scum scum scum
I actually felt so sorry for that police man... like imagine just trying to do your job and you have trash like that giving you grief. Imagine if you didn't break the law they wouldn't be bothering you love.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.