Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
Little miss “I’m taking time away” TO LEARN NOTHING
E1CAE5AC-45A4-4364-B707-1A91E1D9266E.jpeg

Edges- layed ✅
Tan- offensive ✅
Eyes- edited to a different race ✅
Photoshop- don’t stop until you resemble an Xbox character ✅
Madison- confirms she’s still an utter twat ✅✅✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Kindred_

VIP Member
Take a shot everytime they say lmao. There’s a new say it or shot it video for the witches x
Lmao what! What’s a shot? Witches? Who? Whose the witch? Is witch a nickname or her real name? I say lmao- do you mean me? Or somebody else! Madison? Whose that? Jan who???!
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Whos jan ??? are you all from Manchester lmao ? what are these nicknames lmao
Omg can’t deal anymore

please just read the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 51

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I don’t think that’s anything wrong with that

Who named him that lol ? And how do you guys know how he looks like ?

And who are you the rules police lmao ???? Everything is changing now so there’s no need for your judgment lmao am sure you’ve done worse since the rules have lifted 😶😶😶
Sorry are you lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Hunbun123

Omg finally she’s posted something I agree with
View attachment 498585
I could never be so selfish and entitled to throw parties and attend parties during a global pandemic and uk lockdown. I literally could never be so ignorant to the suffering around me. I could never live my life up inside my own arse and only care about myself and what I’m doing. But Baddy can, so that’s why I hate her.
Oh I could never sell my Christmas present from Auntie Sue..... she must be desperate for cash! Famous last words from the gyal herself “I can imagine wearing this on the way to Ibiza at the airport and just for everyday and stuff.” Depop “only worn once” 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Kindred_

VIP Member
I don’t think that’s anything wrong with that

Who named him that lol ? And how do you guys know how he looks like ?

And who are you the rules police lmao ???? Everything is changing now so there’s no need for your judgment lmao am sure you’ve done worse since the rules have lifted 😶😶😶
I’m confused because you are on Lidias thread calling her out for rule breaking and visiting Cinzia but don’t have a problem with Madison doing it?

Last edited:
  • Haha

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
She lives in her head the little freak. She’s created the idea of this life she thinks she has: she’s a real bad bitch with a fit boyfriend, money, her own house and loads of friends but it’s not even real, it’s all in her head. The reality is she’s a basic, white bitch that edits and photoshops herself to look like a different race and somewhat exotic. Her boyfriend is fucking Arthur, she has no money and lives in an overpriced, rented influencer hostel with a Hermes blanket to keep her and her ego warm. Oh and her only two friends have abandoned her because she’s a rat. LOSER 😅

• Haha
  • Heart