Madison Sarah #16 her tattle wiki is on fleak, but her future’s looking bleak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachels podcast lmfao she posted it on her story, can just tell it’s gonna be boring as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder what the podcast is going to be about? How to break lockdown rules and get away with it? How to buy fake followers? How to be rude to people that have genuine questions? How to photoshop pictures? So much "bad witch" content

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think it’s her own podcast, some idiot has probably asked her to be on theirs... a cockroach would have been a better guest

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think it’s her own podcast, some idiot has probably asked her to be on theirs... a cockroach would have been a better guest
I try so hard not to like every post you do so I don’t look like a stalker but ffs you actually make me howl😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder what the podcast is going to be about? How to break lockdown rules and get away with it? How to buy fake followers? How to be rude to people that have genuine questions? How to photoshop pictures? So much "bad witch" content
How to just ✨ vibe✨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she gives such one dimensional advice lmfao so singular and she can only speak for a very specific kind of person, it always focuses on looks. I don't think she has the intelligence to be able to give well rounded advice and word it well. Her advice is always "learn to love yourself" thanks queenie but how do people do that or its "get dressed up, treat yourself and go on a date". Sophia and Cinzia give better advice and all they do is reference friends and laugh at questions they get

Reactions: 22
Oh the three witches are back together acting like it’s been years since they’ve seen each other 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Aw yeah they’ve been seperated for so long, honestly got my little violin out for them x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 526251
Hiding the “Chanel” logo, been reading here again maddy?
I wish she would embrace her beautiful natural body that she preaches for others to do. There must be something going on atm for her to keep editing these pics so out of proportion and such unnecessary changes. I really do hope she heals from it

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.