• 🥺 That she’s a Leo, she won’t be convinced otherwise, deffo a Virgo though

Votes: 78 13.9%
  • 🥺 She didn’t break lockdown rules, she was cleaning her dads hotel

Votes: 49 8.7%
  • 🥺 She's Italian / Persian, her heritage knows no bounds

Votes: 128 22.8%
  • 🥺 Born and bred Madison Knowles but her surname is most definitely Plant

Votes: 132 23.5%
  • 🥺 NYE party, “I really was going to drink the bottle of champagne myself” and BCW let himself in

Votes: 173 30.8%
  • 🥺 She’s “just friends” with Pete Wicks, paparazzi pics and Rach’s face tell a different story

Votes: 24 4.3%
  • 🥺 Addison Lee was written about her

Votes: 47 8.4%
  • 🥺 Her mum is a spy

Votes: 88 15.7%
  • 🥺 She doesn’t wear make up, just abit of cream bronzer mami

Votes: 44 7.8%
  • 🥺 “Who’s Umar?” Mads suddenly denies all knowledge of her ex, despite mentioning him for months

Votes: 56 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe “it’s just sunbeds” didn’t make it into the vote. 😭 Claiming her ultra dark fake tan was from closed sunbed shops and a holiday 3 months ago. Well done on the poll moms 🥺❤ atm her fake surname is taking the lead 🌱

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wish I could have voted for all the options :ROFLMAO: When I used to read the earlier threads I can remember posts about her “working with” Rihanna on her lingerie? Or am I making that up?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wish I could have voted for all the options :ROFLMAO: When I used to read the earlier threads I can remember posts about her “working with” Rihanna on her lingerie? Or am I making that up?
no she did say that hahahahaha don't think she works with them anymore, riri must have caught wind of her lies and stopped the frienship

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was so happy when it said “multiple votes allowed” my finger happy self clicked every single one - then was only allowed to pick two 🥺

Reactions: 19
Also we forgot lies like Holly Boon being one of her best friends and her “big bum” being from genetics but then said she knows her angles when questioned about having no bum on YouTube videos. The lie list is never endinggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was so happy when it said “multiple votes allowed” my finger happy self clicked every single one - then was only allowed to pick two 🥺
Sorry mom wanted you to make hard decisions like our gal mads when she has to decide which lie to tell today xxx

What did we all go for? It was being a Leo and Plant, who? For me ✌🏻
I voted for my mums a spy because it makes me piss like what a stupid thing to lie about and of course withering plant 🌱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooh and also flying to Ibiza via private jet to holiday with her mysterious rich auntie sugar daddies

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.