Madison Sarah #16 her tattle wiki is on fleak, but her future’s looking bleak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mamis I watched that awful Mafuzzy’s video and he said the police shut down a party he went to in Manchester. Could it be the same one Maddy went to? (For context this video was filmed before he went to Paris). I struggled through this whole video 😑

Can’t understand a word except when he says sis 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Idk but I don’t believe in astrology. It’s like everyone is talking about it because other people are.

Reactions: 10
That poll was the hardest decision I’ve made today. I wish I could’ve chosen all her lies 🤣

Well done ladehs, Mamis and Moms 💛 ps. I haven’t forgotten you Dr Dorian 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
she's got her management in her bio but not the modelling agency btw

Reactions: 8
How fuming must she be that her rule breaking has stopped her being able to show off about her becoming a “model”, you know she would have been going on about it 😂 And if they’ve dropped her only weeks after signing her loool

Reactions: 8
Never posted here before, but since we are debunking the fact Badison claims she’s a Leo, I thought I would confirm it with her natal chart. No Leo in sight, and she’s 100% a Virgo sun 🤣
9410306D-1920-43EC-A1D2-35C04962534E.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Mads probably has some Leo somewhere else in her birth chart so that’s why she feels like a bad witch who can go to multiple lockdown parties and be above everyone else 🥺

Can’t understand a word except when he says sis 😂😂
haha. Around 6.30 he said he went to Manchester to go “get lit”, some people were wearing furs, some doc martins and some in flip flops. As they were about to “get lit” the police turned up and they were supposed to go home. But they went to someone’s elses apartment instead.

Btw you can’t do an accurate birth chart without knowing her time of birth
It will still show the same sun sign regardless as she was born on that date, so she’s definitely a Virgo, just showing how the cusp isn’t a real thing 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mamis I watched that awful Mafuzzy’s video and he said the police shut down a party he went to in Manchester. Could it be the same one Maddy went to? (For context this video was filmed before he went to Paris). I struggled through this whole video 😑

Is he on drugs or just stupid? I don’t understand?

Why is this thread turning into mystic Meg?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The thing about the horoscope thing isn’t that she got it wrong, it was the fact she acted as if being a Leo is a flex..... (Hint: it’s not)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Madison only wants to be Leo cos Kylie Jenner is and she thought she could steal her man x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s only the rising sign (ascendant) that you can’t work out without a time of birth. Everything else is by the day, because planets etc don’t move quickly and even the moon wouldn’t change place within the 24 hours.

Reactions: 5
It will still show the same sun sign regardless as she was born on that date, so she’s definitely a Virgo, just showing how the cusp isn’t a real thing 😊
She's born on 23/08 claiming that she's a Leo yet my partner was born 24/08 and knows that that correlates with being a Virgo...

Reactions: 2
Omg I’m dying off laughter. I just clicked on that video of him speaking. Why is he talking like that 😭😭😭 his accent isn’t even the problem it’s the stretching the words

Reactions: 2
He's French isn't he? fella wasn't even speaking in French or in a French accent he sounded like a sim

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.