Madison Sarah #16 her tattle wiki is on fleak, but her future’s looking bleak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe “it’s just sunbeds” didn’t make it into the vote. 😭 Claiming her ultra dark fake tan was from closed sunbed shops and a holiday 3 months ago. Well done on the poll moms 🥺❤ atm her fake surname is taking the lead 🌱
And the time it was her natural olive skin
62948C79-A70E-4757-ACF5-A844AB3A7191.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I went for being Italian/Persian and being a Leo. Leo’s my fave lie because there’s no denying it’s a lie but she still won’t say she’s a Virgo and continues to post about Leo gang. 🥴

We also forgot about being able to speak Italian but then later said she can’t speak another language.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Speaking of Ibiza she also said he and her friend flew over there to stalk a lad her friend was seeing to see if he was cheating, if it's true she's toxic and weird if it's a lie its a tit one because it's not even interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Speaking of Ibiza she also said he and her friend flew over there to stalk a lad her friend was seeing to see if he was cheating, if it's true she's toxic and weird if it's a lie its a tit one because it's not even interesting
Much like Madison herself... not interesting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish she’d post more tit that we can rip into her about. These threads have been quite dead recently icl I just love the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 12
August 23rd was always Leo before they switched them up I'm now a Gemini but always been a cancer until 2020 #justsayiiin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s okay... I’m just a straight up witch regardless of my star sign 🥺❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also, I think miss plant is about to claim another ethnicity soon... anyone noticed all the people she’s started to follow lately are girls who are mixed. Shady shady. You can’t just say “I don’t blackfish, everyone I know is a poc” I’m afraid that excuse don’t fly, maddy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Having to pick only 2 of her extortionate lies was one of the most difficult decisions of my life :ROFLMAO:😝
Had to go for champagne for one & Plant 😊🌱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wish I could find that screenshot of a comment she replied to but I cba to go back through the threads where someone accused her of black fishing and she was like “I never fake tan only sun beds” like that makes it any better 😂😂
It's on the wiki ladeh xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mamis I watched that awful Mafuzzy’s video and he said the police shut down a party he went to in Manchester. Could it be the same one Maddy went to? (For context this video was filmed before he went to Paris). I struggled through this whole video 😑

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.