Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think this girl has totally lost her way?! Wonder what Rachel and Hannah really think!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she talk about how she makes so many mistakes? Im 24 and my version of making ‘mistakes’ in life is calling in sick and getting caught by my boss or mixing my alcohol on a night out not completely immoral, purely selfish mistakes with no consideration for other human beings.
who breaks lockdown for parties TWICE (and probably more) and puts it down to “I’m cooky and young and hey I make mistakes so follow for the journey 🤪🤪” it’s the PRIVILEGEEEEE FOR MEEEEEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Sorry I know it’s off topic but can I just say to anyone reading or writing in this thread I’m so sorry if anyone’s had covid/knows someone with it or who had it, anyone who is struggling mentally feeling alone or depressed and anxious and having to see people acting to selfishly and sorry to all the front line workers who’s jobs are being disrespected daily by people like her. Honestly it really upsets me my mental health is at an all time low I’m not looking to garner sympathy here but most days I can’t leave my room let alone my house , having regular panic attacks and I’m struggling to find adequate help because the NHS is so over worked atm it’s impossible to find an appointment and I can’t afford to go private and it really upsets me to see people who have such a blatant disregard for other people then cry over mental health because they’re being held accountable
I know it’s awful, I think everyone’s feeling it a lot more this lockdown because it does just feel never ending but please don’t feel like the nhs is over run - doctors surgeries are there for other patients too - do not let them fob you off lovely, you are entitled to help just as much as covid patients are. Please don’t ever hesitate to reach out for support there’s a lot of charities you can phone to talk to for your mental health as well. Please don’t suffer in silence beautiful ❤🥺

• Heart
Type You Tube Downloader into google you can download the video there with the link!

You can then create another you tube account to post the video on

Reactions: 4
duck I went for a shower and this thread moved SO FAST AND SHE DELETED THE VID WHAT THE duck IS HAPPENING

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The one thing buoying me up is the number of comments coming from people saying they used to support her but just can't any more - she can't argue that it's all people just trying to spread hate when it's people who genuinely wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. None of us would be here just for shits n giggles (well... Maybe a few giggles), we're seriously just sick of the crap

Reactions: 24
I can try that but no idea how to upload it here then 🤦‍♀️
If u tap the 3 dots I think or idkkk accc if someone knows help us out try clicking share on the video see if it still works

I hope this break lasts a few months and goes across all platforms. She’s probs gonna use private accounts

Reactions: 5
a small victory but I got a few comments in before she blocked me on insta lool and had followers of hers messaging me what happened because they didn't know

• Heart
Reactions: 16
TW!!!!!
“I’m living my life for me”
In other terms I’m not here to obide by covid rules, behave responsibly and consider those working their hardest for the NHS.
What a DISGUSTING thing to say.
What I’ve really learnt from Madison since NYE is that YouTube is a terrifying place, you can be completely and utterly fooled.
Isn’t it crazy how someone can fake a persona to the point where you genuinely believe they have good intentions and you allow them to manipulate and make money off you. I find that so upsetting. I let her make revenue off me for years and I was so stupidly gullible.
Covid is so much more than something that “holds you back because your 23 and want to have fun”.
It has ripped apart families, tired workers out to the point of exhaustion, ruined kids education, allowed both children and adults to be held in abusive households for months and caused suicide rates to jump sporadically.
Covid is serious. I cannot believe I’m sat here having to talk about something I believed everyone knew?!
Madison sarah is a bleeping joke. Madison you seriously make me feel sick. We have gone through hell and back this year and if there is one thing I wish you’d do, it is get the duck off social media because all of us know you don’t deserve your platform and open your bleeping eyes to real life.
I don’t often wish bas on people but madison, boy do I wish bad on you.
You are being slapped in the face by almost every single one of your ex supporters so take it- take it like the “BAD witch” you are. And when you realise we all hate you, keep your mouth shut because none of us believe your bullshit “I’ve changed” “I’ve taken responsibility” anymore. Your career is done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
On a totally selfish note, there were some real cracker gif worthy shots in that video and now I can’t make any... selfish witch

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Did she actually say if we don’t agree with her actions then to unfollow her???

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If you have videos or screen records send it to tit bloggers or insta pages and they’ll repost it I think

Reactions: 15
If you’re having a tit day, it can’t be as bad as baddie maddies evening tonight x

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.