Madison Sarah #15 your career is over, how will you afford the payments on your Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for anyone who missed the video.. I'm trying to figure out a way to screen record on my mac now. but for now:

TL/DW:
- hates the word influencer
- thinks there's a lot of pressure on influencers
- gave advice on how to grow on youtube/instagram
- says its difficult to have a private life
- says she’s sorry that she broke the rules and that when she makes decisions its not as an influencer but its as madison and she forgets that she has a ‘massive responsibility’

- NEWS: taking a break from youtube (ofc she is, we knew this)
- says its prob for a few weeks, and that when she comes back it will be as a YouTuber not an influencer
- she’s gonna do some reading and manifesting to make this into a positive space
Im pretty certain you can use a website called y2mate.com to download youtube videos with just the Web link!

Reactions: 9
Sorry I know it’s off topic but can I just say to anyone reading or writing in this thread I’m so sorry if anyone’s had covid/knows someone with it or who had it, anyone who is struggling mentally feeling alone or depressed and anxious and having to see people acting to selfishly and sorry to all the front line workers who’s jobs are being disrespected daily by people like her. Honestly it really upsets me my mental health is at an all time low I’m not looking to garner sympathy here but most days I can’t leave my room let alone my house , having regular panic attacks and I’m struggling to find adequate help because the NHS is so over worked atm it’s impossible to find an appointment and I can’t afford to go private and it really upsets me to see people who have such a blatant disregard for other people then cry over mental health because they’re being held accountable

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Already reported last week, sadly the police will do jack tit, I doubt she'll get a fine
yeah i just hoped if enough people did they would, i also put in the comments if nothing gets done clearly the police arent bothered about enforcing lockdown rules and this is unacceptable, hoping that would make a slight difference but probably not. so annoying she can get away with it

Reactions: 9
Not sure if anyone else has or not but I've not refreshed the video and screen recorded the last 3 mins!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She can live without her YT views however, her main income is through insta keep those comments flooding she needs to lose her following

Reactions: 15
I’m literally 19 working 12 hour shifts every the fact she an influencer who sits at home n can make
Money just buy showing what she does in a day claims to need a mental break is laughable
same girl i understand for her to say 'i'm going to keep bleeping up' not even apologise 'live my life' - all my family members are key workers working our arses iff to save those in need and old people like her mum grandma im sorry i would never wish covid on her or her family but something needs to happen some sort of karma bc boy you dont hear you must feel

• Heart
Reactions: 13
GUYS MY FRIEND CALLED AND I MISSED THE VIDEO 😩😩😩🥺🥺🥺 sounded like a tit storm

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.