Madison Sarah #13 Being accused of black fishing but its fine, I buy my foundation online!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t we come to the conclusion though that Rach was the whiney voice at Willy wanks dinner though? I actually don’t think Rach has behaved she’s just been clever about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
True I forgot about that, but they still shouldn’t be being harassed because Madison can’t stop having massive public parties is all I’m saying. They’re all stick massive twats.

Reactions: 8
True I forgot about that, but they still shouldn’t be being harassed because Madison can’t stop having massive public parties is all I’m saying. They’re all stick massive twats.
Yeah I agree. Although I would love to know what they really thought about the situation 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I agree. Although I would love to know what they really thought about the situation 🤣🤣
I bet Rach is loving it as much as we are 😂😂
Hans going through a break up so she can’t focus on that right now

• Haha
Reactions: 27
the fact that shes sat on twitter & ig deleting comments and liking stuff... this witch has no heart at all. the apology is going to be an absolute mess, she has no remorse or guilt. not the slightest bit. i can almost guarantee she will pull the mental health card, it’s the only way she can get people to forgive her. i already know there will be comments forgiving her and ‘mind your business’, it’s just embarrassing really. she doesn’t give a duck about her audience and lies to their face 🤷‍♀️ why we keep giving people like her a platform is beyond me, i hope she loses her entire career tbh with you all. she’s more worried about her public image and keeping her social media clean with no hate comments. she’s an absolute embarrassment.she’s definitely laughing in the gc thinking we are all jealous of her, i hope no one believes her crappy apology. we all know the first one was scripted, if u can lit to the people who gave u your platform/apartment/income then u are a vile person. if she can lie once she will 100% lie again, this time with a mental health sob story. yeah, mads. u look sooo sad in the party videos whilst the nhs are working crazy hour shifts trying to save people’s lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
the fact that shes sat on twitter & ig deleting comments and liking stuff... this witch has no heart at all. the apology is going to be an absolute mess, she has no remorse or guilt. not the slightest bit. i can almost guarantee she will pull the mental health card, it’s the only way she can get people to forgive her. i already know there will be comments forgiving her and ‘mind your business’, it’s just embarrassing really. she doesn’t give a duck about her audience and lies to their face 🤷‍♀️ why we keep giving people like her a platform is beyond me, i hope she loses her entire career tbh with you all. she’s more worried about her public image and keeping her social media clean with no hate comments. she’s an absolute embarrassment.she’s definitely laughing in the gc thinking we are all jealous of her, i hope no one believes her crappy apology. we all know the first one was scripted, if u can lit to the people who gave u your platform/apartment/income then u are a vile person. if she can lie once she will 100% lie again, this time with a mental health sob story. yeah, mads. u look sooo sad in the party videos whilst the nhs are working crazy hour shifts trying to save people’s lives.

Remember she sees this tit when you post so try not to feed the dirty rat ideas!!! Let her post her dumb apology and we will still try to banish her platform!! Let her stay silent and we will get louder !! Lol

Madison Sarah #14 Pandemic partying through the night, Mads thinking of pathetic excuses to write
Hahaha or
Madison Sarah #14 Pandemic partying through the night, she’s forgotten her race again isn’t she white? LMAOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If these supposed death threats are so awful, didn’t she learn from the first “mistake”? Apparently they got death threats for NYE (definitely none on here).
Interesting how there’s only so many “death threats” she can take but the real death threat of corona killing millions doesn’t phase her. So self-obsessed 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Surely we can get her channel deleted or suspended or something. I know she has brand deals coming up

Reactions: 7
Surely we can get her channel deleted or suspended or something. I know she has brand deals coming up
I’m surprised it’s not been deleted for nudity with her tits out all the time... she’s shown us them in see through tops and bras enough

she doesn’t deserve the ridiculous amount of money she makes!!!! ugh i am so angry. would love to post the 10k fine to her door myself.

Reactions: 10
her nipples are acc like bobbles, like they've been sucked by a baby for 10 years... week

eeeeeek****

Well this is the thing, of course she’ll still get views BUT nobody will like her !!! Nobody will let this slide so tbh she can carry on with her “career” until she can’t take it anymore, because blocking won’t stop me from going ham on her. She is the next level of low !!! So yeh, she’ll have views but they’ll all dislike her, but embarrassing really!

Her excuse for her late apology last time was because “it’s obviously scary when everyone is coming for you”. Shut you stupid mouth, if you were really that concerned about your mistake why on gods earth would you do it again?!?!

The fact she’s still talking her tit with those teeth lmao.

Someone drop he managements email
She took it out of her Instagram bio lol, I emailed yesterday it’s [email protected]

Reactions: 5
She is the bleeping death threat partying in a pandemic the silly bleep
Was gonna say the same death threats too much for her but risking spreading the disease to a vulnerable individual and CAUSING DEATH is fine

I think bleeping not

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She will be sat at home rn victimising herself from all the hate but b if you’re going to make decisions to romanticise your shower, do your hair, makeup, choose an outfit, plan to have friends over and go out to another location with SEVERAL people from different households.... do it with your chest 😘😘

4EFA1093-F665-4E1D-9D46-167803C0CA3C.jpeg
Sorrieee no. How much overthinking did you do before deciding to go to a party in the middle of a lockdown? My guess is not alot sweetie

Reactions: 24
The “I don’t want to see the hateful comments” thing doesn’t make sense. She sees them once in her notifications and then doesn’t have to see them again. Surely by spending every hour of the day deleting them, she’s gonna be seeing all of them.

Whereas if she got off her phone and looked around to see how the NHS are still on their knees and people are still dying every day, she might actually learn something about why people are sending her comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
one of the girls- “@carinagriff” on insta who I think was at the party posted a video that said “Drink water and mind your business” it’s the attitude for me. I hate when someone gets rightfully called out and they tell people to mind their business, we’re in a pandemic, what you do affects others. If you want people to mind their business, don’t post your business constantly online and no one would know
(Sorry I’m quite new to tattle so I’m not sure about adding videos and things)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.