Madeleine Olivia #4 She puts the AD in Madeleine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch other creators that have decided to do other things and have just started new channels. I can’t imagine she would want to loose her follower count though.

Reactions: 3
After her Malaysian palm oil sponsored content, now comes the time of faffing with her stupid 80s curtain hair in some pastel development project in Newquay.
Faffeleine Olivyawn.

I kind of pop off and on on this thread but in regards to some of the bodyshaming comments. I don't think she eats alot. With plant based foods you need to eat more because alot of it is low calorie. I think at max she's a size 14 she is 5ft10 or something. Calorie needs and size are dependant on a variety of things including height. I think alot of the time she looks bigger because she wears baggy clothes in her videos to avoid "you look pregnant" comments. Not a maddie sympathiser. I can honestly barely watch her content anymore from the overconsumption and just the hyprocisy of pretty much most of what she says. She has so many things to criticise about in her actions and I don't think her weight is one of them tbh

Reactions: 8
I agree we could do without fat shaming comments. However given Mads built her following as an extreme weight loss channel, then once she was slim switched to “love your body at any size! All bodies are beautiful” style captions under bikini & skimpy shorts etc shots - observations on her appearance are fair game. It is the hypocrisy of how she lives, the same as living with loads of stuff is a perfectly fine choice, the issue is she’s published a book on sustainability and minimalism and there’s zero accountability, just justification. There is a difference between growing as a person and a ‘that was then, this is now’ entitlement to treat your followers like rubbish. Live by the sword and all that.

FWIW I think she has long running issues, the eating disorders / disordered eating, excessive shopping etc are all symptomatic. She’s admitted to binging before and it doesn’t seem like anything is resolved, so who knows what’s going on now. The problem is now her wealth and livelihood depends on acquiring stuff and encouraging her followers to spend, and she’s lost her moral compass along the way due to the greed. I don’t envy her and I feel sorry for those around her.

Reactions: 12
After her Malaysian palm oil sponsored content, now comes the time of faffing with her stupid 80s curtain hair in some pastel development project in Newquay.
Faffeleine Olivyawn.
At the risk of doxxing myself, I live on that pastel development, and I absolutely cannot understand why the duchy has influencers trying to advertise it, as expensive as the houses are, they’re hardly struggling to sell them… and as far as the the sustainability angle goes… I don’t have solar panels, or a single bee or bird brick in my house, and the heating is all gas.

Reactions: 11
At the risk of doxxing myself, I live on that pastel development, and I absolutely cannot understand why the duchy has influencers trying to advertise it, as expensive as the houses are, they’re hardly struggling to sell them… and as far as the the sustainability angle goes… I don’t have solar panels, or a single bee or bird brick in my house, and the heating is all gas.
Wait, you're telling us that Faffeleine is a liar and a sellout that'd say anything in exchange for money..?
(thanks)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait, you're telling us that Faffeleine is a liar and a sellout that'd say anything in exchange for money..?
(thanks)
As a Cornish local who needed affordable housing without mummy/daddy/influenza cash, it’s a lovely place to live, but yup, that’s exactly what I’m telling you.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What HAS she got on?!

I do wish companies would stop selling these things, no one looks better with loads of width around the waist.

• Haha
...and worn in the south of France during M's friend's hen do, which evidently she vlogged as a favor to said friend. Do other creators use this type of thing for content??

Reactions: 1
...and worn in the south of France during M's friend's hen do, which evidently she vlogged as a favor to said friend. Do other creators use this type of thing for content??
Definitely! Some film everything and everyone, some only themselves or just at the hotel/travelling (but still in a nice way). It really depends on the vlogger and the relationship they have with the friends/family. I know a lot of them ask permission beforehand, I don't really mind if everybody agrees to it tbh. Often they even make a nice video of it for the person getting married which can be really lovely (but with private footage included for example).
It also depends on how they film it, some are a bit too much, but some do it in a very subtle and more respectful and tasteful way, like barely filming the others on the hen do only one or two shots at dinner or in the car for example and the rest they just film themselves, the food, their surroundings.
My opinion of it is different for each creator.