Madeleine Olivia #4 She puts the AD in Madeleine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An endless lorem ipsum inane mundane faff wafflefest zzzz
Bottom left Alex ...Regretting every life decision he's ever made... šŸ¤£
But seriously, they look miserable af. That's the face of a man who's about to break. If this is the dream life in a Cornish cottage, you can keep it!

Reactions: 5
He could.... I don't know ehm... get a job to have sth to do that interests him outside of the home and his marriage??? Just a thought. I mean you could live in a pristine white marble villa with an ocean view, but after a couple of weeks/months anyone would get bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bottom left Alex ...Regretting every life decision he's ever made... šŸ¤£
But seriously, they look miserable af. That's the face of a man who's about to break. If this is the dream life in a Cornish cottage, you can keep it!
If I had to put up with the perpetual pointless verbal diarrhea of my sasquatch wife, I too would look like death warming up.

Reactions: 4
Aah Maddie you lie so easily! Her outfit of the day ā€œi feel so boring next to other people and their OOTD showing their new clothes when all mine are either thrifted or Vinted, but thatā€™s what Iā€™m about and Iā€™d encourage you to do the sameā€. This after yesterdayā€™s blog where she showed off a new dress and top šŸ¤Æ

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Mad willingly films herself daily talking waffling about her vegan cookbook launch, then films herself buying every single plastic wrapped industrially made vegan food for Christmas from every supermarket around.
Try saying that without bursting out with laughter, but it's rather difficult.
No Maddie, you're not tired of doing sweet duck all all year around, you are just an entitled gen z who is heavily intoxicated on youtube kool aid. Too bad that tit doesn't last forever. Mind you, your Cornwall Georgian English farmhouse cottage did come with solar panels, so you might be able to keep the lights on once the gravy train is stuck in Irrelevantborough station, and if you play it well, your wooden patio might come in handy to lighting a fire or two in that aga.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't have watched Mad long enough but prey tell me please, how on earth does this individual have a book on minimalism? If anything she seems maxamist since I've rarely seen a more acquisitive person on line ever. She also seems incredibly ungenerpus and ungiving. With her income couldn't she have use the fruit and veg money she got from people clicking her link to get fruit and veg and given it to a food bank? She could also have pased over some of those other things she is sent like beauty products. Maybe she does give to charity but this would be a very pragmatic something she could do. I also find her greedy & grasping as well as acquisitive. Also what happened to all the veg from the garden. Why not use that? Another thing, how can she say she is sustainable when she has so much stuff? And don't get me started on all the vegan stuff she bought for Christmas. How many are going for lunch - 20? Hope she makes use of Aunt Bessie's. Not saying she already has but there is a remarkable similarity between the shape of her toasties and aunt Bessies. Also all this after a Ā£20 vegan meal video - surely that is only Ā£20 if, you already, have condiments, herbs, spices etc in your cupboard?

Reactions: 8
I can't have watched Mad long enough but prey tell me please, how on earth does this individual have a book on minimalism? If anything she seems maxamist since I've rarely seen a more acquisitive person on line ever. She also seems incredibly ungenerpus and ungiving. With her income couldn't she have use the fruit and veg money she got from people clicking her link to get fruit and veg and given it to a food bank? She could also have pased over some of those other things she is sent like beauty products. Maybe she does give to charity but this would be a very pragmatic something she could do. I also find her greedy & grasping as well as acquisitive. Also what happened to all the veg from the garden. Why not use that? Another thing, how can she say she is sustainable when she has so much stuff? And don't get me started on all the vegan stuff she bought for Christmas. How many are going for lunch - 20? Hope she makes use of Aunt Bessie's. Not saying she already has but there is a remarkable similarity between the shape of her toasties and aunt Bessies. Also all this after a Ā£20 vegan meal video - surely that is only Ā£20 if, you already, have condiments, herbs, spices etc in your cupboard?
Didn't she say to hell minimalism a few vlogs ago, whilst going on and on (and onnnnn) about her living room full to the brim? She's in in her new era, with godawful Farrah Fawcett hair, weekly manis and purchase galore that come with youtube dosh. Enjoy it while it lasts (not too long though).

Didn't she say to hell minimalism a few vlogs ago, whilst going on and on (and onnnnn) about her living room full to the brim? She's in in her new era, with godawful Farrah Fawcett hair, weekly manis and purchase galore that come with youtube dosh. Enjoy it while it lasts (not too long though).
Then why on earth did she mention her minalmism book a vlog or two ago? What a complete and utter hypocrite - well that's what I think. I don't find her sustainable at all but I do find her full of facile excuses. "I do X because...." "I do Y because" I have never heard anyone use 'because' to justify actions more than she does. Maybe people do and I'm just not aware of it.

Reactions: 9
Then why on earth did she mention her minalmism book a vlog or two ago? What a complete and utter hypocrite - well that's what I think. I don't find her sustainable at all but I do find her full of facile excuses. "I do X because...." "I do Y because" I have never heard anyone use 'because' to justify actions more than she does. Maybe people do and I'm just not aware of it.
Hypocrite is quite apt. I still can't wrap my head around her stupid comment about her sister "winning a Ā£300 Switch!" after the Pinterest lame evening. Such greed in a sentence reminded me of Mr Collins stating the price of the rugs or the cost of the glazing of his patroness' manor, as though it was a valuable information that made him rich by proxy. Maddie coming from a whatever social class, trying so hard to impress with her put-on posho accent doesn't fool anyone with half a brain. I see her parents and immediately realise how far she wants to be from them, as far as status goes. She's all about social status now: the ridiculous Chanel bag (if she could, she'd walk Roxie with it), the Farrow & Ball-ish house with numerous guest bedrooms, the hair and nails professionally done, and whatnot. She's as fake a minimalist, she is a maximalist and always have been, she just couldn't sustainably afford it prior.
Even her veganism isn't genuine, considering how much of a cost it is when done properly. Meat? It's too low class for Mad, she'd rather go the plant-based way with aaaaalll the plant-based freebies her youtube channel could bring her.

Reactions: 7
Is there more info on her parents?
not really . met them once at her book launch. her dad seemed quite a nice guy.. bit posh.. can't remember what he did for a living though we chatted for ages in the queue for her signing.. yes she made him join the queue...

So much for her clothes being thrifted as she shows off another new dress, tbis one an ā€œaffordableā€ Ā£85 from Nobodyā€™s Child whixh she knows will fit as she already has it in another colour šŸ¤Æ Sheā€™s so clueless too, saying itā€™s timeless because she can wear it at different times of the year - not what timeless means Maddie!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So much for her clothes being thrifted as she shows off another new dress, tbis one an ā€œaffordableā€ Ā£85 from Nobodyā€™s Child whixh she knows will fit as she already has it in another colour šŸ¤Æ Sheā€™s so clueless too, saying itā€™s timeless because she can wear it at different times of the year - not what timeless means Maddie!
Plus she already has a Christmas dress, and if it is about having a dress which can be used across different seasons she already has a number of those too. The epitome of sustainability- not!

Last edited:
Someone looooves the sound of her own voice. Bloody hell. What a pompous numpty.
On a positive note, this bellend's perfunctory job is something to look forward to: anyone can have that plushy life. No need to be smart, appealing, funny, witty, interesting, to the point... If Fadeleine can do it, so does anybody else.

• Haha
Found this chart on another Tattle page, posted just before Christmas. I have no idea where it originated or if it's accurate, but it was posted to show the income from Instagram alone, no other platforms.
Be prepared for some eye-watering numbers....

Screenshot_20231226_095456_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
The of daughters brand (Simon and Clemmie Hooper) were the IT parenting influencers. After three years of insta grifting they had Ā£240k in the bank in their company account and enough to pay Ā£69k in tax. This didn't include all the items they were gifted like slipper socks for the twins. a TV twice, a sofa. Free books and the holidays with destiniology.

It was said on the Triplet sellers (Alex G something) thread the parents were making 100k a year.

I found the booking page for another influencer with 65k followers, she charges Ā£3k per post and more if her kids are in the picture.

Someone I know has a company that has been mentioned in the Evening standard/ metro/ Red magazine- an influencer with 1 million followers, didn't want to pay the Ā£180 fee for the service. :rolleyes:. My friend refused to work for free and they did pay in the end.

• Wow
Her book really looks like nothing special. I had a quick look at the amazon reviews and noted that the top review was by a D Abbot. I presume that's her sister as the other reviews were for card making supplies. :LOL:
The actually make me feel quite depressed watching them now. I feel bad for Alex. He looks like he has had the life sucked from him. I used to actually enjoy him taking over the videos when they lived in Brighton and he would go out on cycling trips etc himself.

Reactions: 2
Her book really looks like nothing special. I had a quick look at the amazon reviews and noted that the top review was by a D Abbot. I presume that's her sister as the other reviews were for card making supplies. :LOL:
The actually make me feel quite depressed watching them now. I feel bad for Alex. He looks like he has had the life sucked from him. I used to actually enjoy him taking over the videos when they lived in Brighton and he would go out on cycling trips etc himself.
D Abbot would be her mother, Debbie. And agreed re Alex - I mean, talk about giving up. His coworkers and friends are M's family. She gleefully announced that her brother in law is A's "best friend" - and he said "well, one of them..." But does he see any other blokes ever??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The book came out on 28th. On 29th someone left a review saying they can't put it down and the recipes are so easy to follow.

1. Do people really read recipe books cover to cover like a thriller?!

2. How many recipes can one person follow and taste in 24 hours?

• Haha
Reactions: 10