Madeleine McCann Netflix documentary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was also shared on Facebook. Contains every single document on the case I think. Interviews etc. It’s pretty hefty but apparently interesting reading if you can be bothered.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATERINA-PAYNE-INCIDENT.htm
Hmm, even if the McCanns are 'only' guilty of being stupid leaving the apartment doors open and leaving their children alone, there's some very dodgy behaviour going on with Gerry and his mate Dave if what this lady Katerina says is true😑

Reactions: 2
I want to know why THEY the parents didn't bother to actively search once for their Daughter, joined no searches whatsoever. It's because they knew she was dead and they knew where they buried/dumped her body.

People need to really dig deeper into this case rather than believing a one sided documentary (which is rumored to of been funded by the McCanns) which leaves out so much information that is easily found in the PJ files.

All the money they spent from that fund was on dodgy investigators and fighting the libel suit in Portugal oh and to pay off their mortgage. None was used to actually find Madeleine.

Reactions: 13
I want to know why THEY the parents didn't bother to actively search once for their Daughter, joined no searches whatsoever. It's because they knew she was dead and they knew where they buried/dumped her body.

People need to really dig deeper into this case rather than believing a one sided documentary (which is rumored to of been funded by the McCanns) which leaves out so much information that is easily found in the PJ files.

All the money they spent from that fund was on dodgy investigators and fighting the libel suit in Portugal oh and to pay off their mortgage. None was used to actually find Madeleine.
There’s so much in the Policia Judiciaria files, people don’t know the half of it, only what the McCains want people to know and believe that they had nothing to do with her disappearance.

Reactions: 7
Why were these two wannabe investigators given so much time? Just seems like a distraction. The son got a bad vibe from him so went out of his way to ruin his life :mad:. If we're going off bad vibes the Son gave some of the worst.

The funds generated from the public went towards actions like burning someone innocents car just because they didn't like the look of him / was an immigrant! And the private investigator hired hinted they did far worse.
It really annoyed me when the son said something like "Do I feel sorry for [harrassing] them? Not at all. It's only that little girl I feel sorry for."
Yes, I understand feeling sorry for Madeleine but you basically ruined the lives of two people and you don't give a sh? Jerk.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Only starting Ep 2. How on earth did the McCann’s go to bed at 4am?? Madeleine had been missing less than 6 hours! If it was me there’s no way I cound go to sleep no matter how tired I was! 😡

Reactions: 15
Also can I just say that the courts in Portugal have said that the McCanns have not been cleared of being involved in her disappearance which is why they lose their last libel case against Goncalo Amaral. But UK media won't tell you that.

The whole cover up makes me sick tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Im on ep 2. Something thats always been odd to me is the whole every 20 mins someone checks on the kids thing... So if your dinners just arrived or your deep in covo your going to get up and check? It seems way to much of a look at us being good parents story.

Not saying they didnt check but every 20 mins seems to fake

Reactions: 9
Im on ep 2. Something thats always been odd to me is the whole every 20 mins someone checks on the kids thing... So if your dinners just arrived or your deep in covo your going to get up and check? It seems way to much of a look at us being good parents story.

Not saying they didnt check but every 20 mins seems to fake
Exactly. Why didn’t each family just take it in turns to sit in with all the kids each night? That way the other parents could have an uninterrupted meal knowing someone was watching the kids. Or better still, on a FAMILY holiday, why didn’t they all eat together earlier, say half six-seven, with the kids, rhen have a few drinks on the balcony when the kids go to sleep? It beggars belief they left their kids alone to eat, not to mention the other activities they did alone, like tennis etc, while the kids were in kids clubs. When did they actually spend time as a family??

Reactions: 15
On episode 3. Still think Kate did it. Her and Gerry are proper shifty. If your child had been snatched why would you then leave your other 2 children alone in that same room while you ran to alert your friends? Guilty as sin

Reactions: 10
The Spanish investigator seemed like something out of a bad 80s movie. Literally said he did stuff that was probably illegal. Insane
Yep, and that's what well wishers were funding along with all the litigation

Reactions: 1
A lot of information has been taken out of context. Like, yes she washed “cuddle cat” but this was something like 70 days after she had gone missing. After it had already been examined. So she didn’t wash it to get rid of evidence (also, the smell of cadaver would have still been on it after washing it). I can’t imagine it would have still smelt like Madeleine after being passed around so much.

The smell of cadaver & blood was present, but they can’t say whether it is Madeleine’s or not. Also noting that these dogs can pick up the scent of blood years after it had been there.

The hire car which had the cadaver smell wasn’t hired until 17 days after she went missing - where had they put her body between that time? They had hundreds of journalists watching their every move, it would have been impossible. Even if they had moved her body, where would have they put it that’s not yet been found? The whole area was scrutinised, if it had been the sea the likelihood is that it would have been washed up. I just seriously can’t get my head around how they would have done it.

They had no motive to sell her or intentionally kill her. Accidental killing: overdose - extremely hard to od someone else, throw in the fact they were doctors & I find it highly implausible, blood would have also not been present.

I think them & tapas 7 are definitely lying about the amount of times they checked on them but I seriously don’t think they did it - one of them would have cracked by now. They did the same thing every night - someone could have easily been watching them, seeing the door was always unlocked etc. It was even written in the restaurant diary that the kids were left alone every night! Also, it’s not always easier to kidnap younger children. They cry & scream & you can’t reason with them. Madeleine was at the age where they could put fear into her to not make a scene, thus appearing less suspicious.

I believe it was a targeted kidnapping. Look into the trafficking that goes on in the area

Reactions: 6
A lot of information has been taken out of context. Like, yes she washed “cuddle cat” but this was something like 70 days after she had gone missing. After it had already been examined. So she didn’t wash it to get rid of evidence (also, the smell of cadaver would have still been on it after washing it). I can’t imagine it would have still smelt like Madeleine after being passed around so much.

The smell of cadaver & blood was present, but they can’t say whether it is Madeleine’s or not. Also noting that these dogs can pick up the scent of blood years after it had been there.
But how did the smell of cadaver get on the cuddle cat in the first place if she was alive when she was abducted and the parents had nothing to do with it?

Reactions: 8
Also can I just say that the courts in Portugal have said that the McCanns have not been cleared of being involved in her disappearance which is why they lose their last libel case against Goncalo Amaral. But UK media won't tell you that.

The whole cover up makes me sick tbh.
That’s right, they think they concealed her body and that’s why they won’t get cleared for much of the McCains dismay. It’s in their investigation that they came to the conclusion that Madeleine died in an accident and her parents covered it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That’s right, they think they concealed her body and that’s why they won’t get cleared for much of the McCains dismay. It’s in their investigation that they came to the conclusion that Madeleine died in an accident and her parents covered it up.
How have the not been charged for this though? It infuriates me that if they did something they got away with it and used so much funds that could have been used for other families

How have the not been charged for this though? It infuriates me that if they did something they got away with it and used so much funds that could have been used for other families
I know😕it’s revolting really but it was only due to the lack of evidence, they have a theory of what happened but lack of evidence. They destroyed many life’s and they just don’t care so long as people think they had nothing to do with it!! It’s frustrating😬

Also lets not forget that Gerry who started blogging once Madeleine went missing mentioned throwing away a fridge that was in their room and then deleted that part of the blog later. Now why on earth would you throw away a 'broken' fridge yourself, why wouldn't you alert the hotel who would get maintenance to look at it.

This is my opinion but I think they stored her body inside that fridge and then disposed of both together at the same time. It makes sense and obviously the PJ think the same as well as they kept mentioning a fridge in their investigation.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Also lets not forget that Gerry who started blogging once Madeleine went missing mentioned throwing away a fridge that was in their room and then deleted that part of the blog later. Now why on earth would you throw away a 'broken' fridge yourself, why wouldn't you alert the hotel who would get maintenance to look at it.

This is my opinion but I think they stored her body inside that fridge and then disposed of both together at the same time. It makes sense and obviously the PJ think the same as well as they kept mentioning a fridge in their investigation.
Threw away a fridge? Why on earth would you throw away a fridge when you are staying in a complex where staff members would do that or get it fixed for you. Would never even cross my mind to dispose of a fridge in Portugal.

Get more annoyed the more I hear

Reactions: 13
And that was that Irish family that remembers seeing Gerry carrying what it looked like a child that seemed to be sleeping and he remembers because he thought it was odd the child was bare footed, they know what time that was because of the restaurant, nothing come of it too. They had a lot of help from the UK when politics start to get involved.

Reactions: 9
Threw away a fridge? Why on earth would you throw away a fridge when you are staying in a complex where staff members would do that.

Get more annoyed the more I hear
I know right, it literally makes no sense. A normal person would report it not take it among themselves to get rid of it themselves.

Coming out of lurking to agree that throwing away a fridge is the weirdest behaviour ever. 😦