Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jangler

I want to watch, but I also don't. The whole thing makes me so angry. And I totally agree, if it was a working class family leaving their children they would have been arrested. Still makes me cross

Reactions: 36

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Anyone watching? I'm only on episode one but I'm finding it very interesting. Still don't understand why her parents weren't arrested for neglect.

Reactions: 35

Hatshepsut

I’m not sure that I will bother with this programme. I get the feeling from the previews that it will be slanted in the parents favour and will end with a conclusion that she may still be alive.
I have read and watched a great deal about this over the years and can recommend a great forum called CMOMM ( The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann )
My personal opinion is that Maddie died from an accidental fall whilst attempting to climb onto the back of the sofa to look for her parents out of the patio doors.
This is where the cadaver and blood dog both indicated that trace evidence was present. I think she was drowsy from a dose of something they had given to help her sleep through, so that their boozy meal wouldn’t be disturbed.
They hid the body later with the collusion of at least some of the tapas 7 and all of them have been lying their disgusting arses off for the last 12 years.
Gerry McCann gives me strange psycho vibes and she is a stone faced bitch, they are as guilty as sin in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
D

Deleted member

Not sure whether I’ll watch as I’ve seen quite a few documentaries. I have literally not an ounce of sympathy for Kate and Gerry,they are complicit regardless if she was taken or if they sedated her so she slept and something went wrong.

I have a wee boy a year older than Madeleine and remember her going missing so vividly. I was a young,single parent on a low income and had saved up every spare penny to take him on holiday to Majorca with my sister that year. We went to a restaurant with loads of outdoor seating and a play area where myself and my sister took turns to play with him whilst the other sat at the table. We wouldn’t have let him out of our sight for a second. I can also remember as young kids on holiday,one of us slept next to mum and the other next to dad incase we woke up through the night in a strange environment and were disoriented.

Because it was all over the news,my wee boy would get anxious at night and say “will someone steal me?”and I had to take him and show him me locking the doors and tell him that I would never ever leave him on his own but that wee girls mummy and daddy did. They have a sin to answer to and if it was someone like me who did that,I have no doubt I would have been charged with neglect.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
M

Member 658

I have yet to watch the Netflix documentary, I did read that the parents are not happy about it so thought it should be good.

I read the Portugese delectives' book which is translated into English online and was convinced the parents know far more than they are letting on.

What left me in no doubt though was the cadaver dog who found the smell of a dead body in their apartment, behind a sofa and near the wardrobe the second sniffer dog trained to smell human blood also alerted to the area behind the sofa.

Both dogs 6 days later sniffed out blood and dead body scent from the rental car the family used.

Of course Gerry McCann claimed the dogs were incredibly unreliable, which in reality is untrue as they are highly trained to only bark when they smell the specific thing they are trained to smell.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Madeline died in the arms of her mother and father, an 80% match of her blood in a hire car that was hired days after she had been “abducted” you wouldnt shout that knowing your daughter is missing, only Kate’s dna on the open window not even a glove match, just her mother’s where it was slid open, the truth will come out. Only they know what happened! That’s the reason they’ve kept this up so long as they have to but they’ll slip up when not expecting

Over 40 questions she didn’t answer and only muttered bloody assholes, if you aren’t guilty Kate wouldn’t you answer what ever question fired at you to not only clear your name but allow the police to find your “abducted”’daughter.
Have you noticed Kate and Gerry when doing interviews never give eye contact and always look to one another for re assurance? If this Happened in the uk they’d of been locked up a long time ago, there as guilty as they come

Also if my child was abducted in a country I lived a thousand miles away, I couldn’t pack up and come home so easy as what they did, id stay until I had some kind of answer

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I watched my parents bury my youngest sister. They didn't laugh for months after her death and I can still see the sadness in their eyes 13 years on

• Sad

GiggleBee

VIP Member
There is just no emotion on Kate's face/voice when she talks to the press. I honestly believe they are guilty.
There are so many things that don't make sense to me, like why did she wash the toy cat that would of smelt like Madeleine? And didn't they have to go round Amelie's bed to get Madeleline? Surely if someone took her they'd have taken the first child they came across?

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
Yes and the other adults that were checking on them and saw her ‘sleeping’ were probably looking at her dead body 😢
I find the parents soo dodgy! Kate , the mum is adamant she was kidnapped, yet police think she got the apartment and was looking for her parents. Kate is 100% sure she was kidnapped - I find it so strange. Her parents or someone on that holiday know a lot more than they are letting on.
Reminds me of jonbenet Ramsay - parents know a lot more!

Dontsugarcoatit

I’ve always, always from day one said Kate looks like a naughty child, her expression was always that of a child who knows they’ve done wrong and knows they’re in for a bollocking, now that could be realising she made a SERIOUS mistake in leaving the children or she’s done something, I lost my child last year, I was in no way out laughing a week later, even now almost a year later I laugh and feel guilty, I have NEVER washed the blankets from her cot and without standing morbid they will smell of cadaver because that’s the last thing my daughter touched, however they were hers, I’m not convinced by Kate AT ALL

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Twittwat

There are plenty of examples - Susan Smith, Karen Matthews, Tracie Andrews off the top of my head - of people crying for the cameras and it turns out they were guilty.

Oftentimes parents of abducted children are told to control their emotions for the camera, as it gives the kidnapper satisfaction to see it
I’m sorry but if my child was missing there would be no way in hell I’d be able to control my emotions, I would be suicidal mate let alone crying!

Reactions: 21

Twittwat

I think the fact the children were left on more than one occasion in different nights says a lot. Just pure selfishness! If you wanna go on holiday to eat tapas and get pissed get childcare and leave your kids at home! Don’t take them with you and leave them by themselves in a strange unlocked apartment.

Reactions: 20

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Just started watching the first episode and 15 minutes in is the first sign to me of a glaring inconsistency.
The journalist is discussing the schedule the McCanns used that night for checking on the children. She states that at 9:05 Gerry went to check and entered the apartment through the unlocked patio doors.
This is not what Gerry McCann told the police in his statement the following day, he told them that he entered through the locked front door. Even if he recanted this at a later date viewers should have been made aware of his original remarks. So it’s either badly researched or they don’t want people to know about how many lies the McCanns have always told to fit their own narrative.
View attachment 8508
‘In perfect condition’ how I describe sleeping children all the time.

• Sick

Hatshepsut

Yes! From what i can tell the only time they saw the kids was at breakfast, then after kids club before bed. Thats not a family holiday
I totally agree with this. The McCanns and their friends appeared to treat the presence of the children as an inconvenience and a hindrance to their own selfish desires.
Not content with palming them off to virtual strangers throughout the day they routinely abandoned their very young children unsupervised in an unsecured environment so that they could sit eating and getting pissed with their mates.
The fact that all these supposedly educated adults thought this was normal or acceptable behaviour is truly repulsive. Had this happened with the child of a working class family in a caravan park in England you can be damn sure that they’d have quite rightly had their arses bounced down to the local nick and had some real questions to answer.
The true victim in all of this is Madeleine not her disgusting parents.

• Sad

Twittwat

Maddie is at that age where had she woken up with an issue she could have gone to look for her parents.
Thats why they drugged them all so that they wouldn’t wake up wondering where their parents are. The fact the twins both stayed asleep for 6 hours after Madeleine went missing with all the commotion going on, people coming in and out of the apartment and the bedroom with people searching for her.. yet they didn’t even stir. Dodgy af

Reactions: 19

PartOfMe

I've watched so many on youtube, is this anything new?

It's so suspicious and the parents are awful for wasting lots of the money donated from the public on litigation to shut down anyone that's critical of them.

• Angry
D

Departed member 294

I’m about to start watching.

I doubt it’s going to make me like this family or change my mind on the amount of money wasted on her case. So many other missing people that don’t get 1/10ththe funding she has.

To quote the police forum I’m on.... the funding won’t stop as it’s a nice holiday for the uk detectives 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha