Madeleine McCann Netflix documentary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cousin is an iridologist and she said the thing with Maddies eye is often something she sees with people who have been sexually abused

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My cousin is an iridologist and she said the thing with Maddies eye is often something she sees with people who have been sexually abused
Have you just deleted a post? I was just going to ask about it.
Madeleine had that mark in her eye from birth.

I did mean it was present visibly from birth, I don’t see how it can possibly be related to sexual abuse.
that was a reply to the other person. I highly doubt it has anything to do with sexual abuse. My friends baby has a colobama and they were told he could have heart and lung problems as well as sight issues - luckily he seems to be ok. Wonder if it ties in with the portugese police never recieving her medical records.

The True Geordie Podcast that went out yesterday was reviewing this recent documentary. I think it is definitely worth a watch and Brian makes his opinions of the McCanns and their behaviour very clear.

Reactions: 3
They’re not dopey and not strangers to pedos. Mates with a few of them including Clement Freud

Because there is another important layer to the story which is being covered up at all costs

Hit the nail on the head

I too read he had child sex offences against him which were whipped from the system. They had dinner with clement Freud in Portugal ( a known paedophile) and a member of the public reported overheating improper sexual remarks made about Maddie by their friends at dinner

Have read this too and it’s very convincing. See also the e-fits of the Podesta brothers who are known Pedos who were in the resort at the same time. They are protected because of the connections to the elites they have. It’s all very dark and very sad. She was an IVF baby and I think she was conceived to be abused

Whilst it’s shocking and repugnant to most people to comprehend it is actually the most plausible story and the one I truly believe.
Why? What makes you think they drugged them, is there evidence.
I’ve just watched the first episode. Whilst I think they were clearly negligent I am genuinely wondering where the drugging and left for paedophiles theories come from.
The photos are also odd.

^ About the possible sedation, I've heard a lot about the twins not waking up for hours (6, I think) after Madeleine was reported missing, even after all the commotion with all these people going in and out of the apartment, being picked up and moved, etc. It was also mentioned that Madeleine would often wake up during the night so this could've been a possibility. I haven't heard anything about the twins being tested for it, though. I wouldn't be surprised if the McCanns were against this.

Why? What makes you think they drugged them, is there evidence.
I’ve just watched the first episode. Whilst I think they were clearly negligent I am genuinely wondering where the drugging and left for paedophiles theories come from.
The photos are also odd.
I spoke to someone pretty high up investigating the case and have it on good authority that’s the truth. They are part of an elite pedalo ring. I’ve spent a lot of time researching ( sad I know) and everything I’ve found supports this. Re the drugging it was documented that the twins slept for 6 hours after she was reported missing and slept through all the commotion which would support the idea they were sedated

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I spoke to someone pretty high up investigating the case and have it on good authority that’s the truth. They are part of an elite pedalo ring. I’ve spent a lot of time researching ( sad I know) and everything I’ve found supports this. Re the drugging it was documented that the twins slept for 6 hours after she was reported missing and slept through all the commotion which would support the idea they were sedated
That doesn’t support the young children sleeping and being drugged in the slightest. A trauma happened within our family involving police and ambulances and my 2 and 5 year olds slept through it and they certainly hadn’t been drugged, nor had I left them to go out drinking and eating with friends, but that is a bizarre assumption to base a drugging claim on. Presumably a hair sample was taken and tested? Easily done.

Sorry, it’s easy to be an armchair detective and I’m just trying to see what facts there are. They were negligent and I think they were all half pissed and didn’t check the apartments properly at times they stated but 2 yr olds sleeping through commotion and somebody saying the randomly spoke to someone who worked on the case supposedly confirming they were part of a paedophile ring and sedated is just so vague.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
😂 Yeah and I'm one of the tapas 7 and have it on good authority you know nothing except what you've read online

The thing with the eye, my sister has it and has had it from birth, so I also have it on good authority that you are talking crap

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
In the detectives book he says he regrets not screening the twins for drugs and that was a mistake. The McCans suggested testing them five months later, when of course nothing showed because it would have been out of their systems if they had been sedated that night

Reactions: 6
In the detectives book he says he regrets not screening the twins for drugs and that was a mistake. The McCans suggested testing them five months later, when of course nothing showed because it would have been out of their systems if they had been sedated that night
5 months later how thick are they 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
That’s pretty awful detective work tbh. I’m not a detective and I’d have done that.

I think had the police been much better than we wouldn’t all still be speculating

That’s pretty awful detective work tbh. I’m not a detective and I’d have done that.

I think had the police been much better than we wouldn’t all still be speculating
Would probably still have been worth it with the girl if she had long hair. I know someone who’s hair was tested 4 months after a suspected spiking and it did test positive (can’t remember what the substance was) although most people seem to think they were drugged with calpol 😂

Would probably still have been worth it with the girl if she had long hair. I know someone who’s hair was tested 4 months after a suspected spiking and it did test positive (can’t remember what the substance was) although most people seem to think they were drugged with calpol 😂
Calpol has the opposite effect on my kids! 😂🙈

Reactions: 4
I thought they might have been drugged because they must have been pretty damn sure that Madeleine wouldn't wake up and go out the unlocked door.

Reactions: 4
I thought they might have been drugged because they must have been pretty damn sure that Madeleine wouldn't wake up and go out the unlocked door.
I think I read on this thread about Gerry saying the doors were open so the kids could all leave the apartment in the event of a fire😕If so, wouldn't sedating them all be dangerous in this case? I can't see three small children knowing what to do, anyway... Trying to get my head around this case drives me mad sometimes.

I think I read on this thread about Gerry saying the doors were open so the kids could all leave the apartment in the event of a fire😕If so, wouldn't sedating them all be dangerous in this case? I can't see three small children knowing what to do, anyway... Trying to get my head around this case drives me mad sometimes.
The twins were in a travel cot. No way at that age would they have been able to climb out to escape away

Reactions: 7