Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say that madeline did stumble out of bed and injured herself whilst medicated, that would have been a terrible fall or seizure etc, it's not impossible of course but it's an extreme injury not not survive.
That's what makes me think there is far more nefarious possibilities at play.
Out of all the cases to accuse anyone of enjoying a good conspiracy, imo this one doesn't need you to reach far to find the whole thing bleeping sinister.

Reactions: 16
Say that madeline did stumble out of bed and injured herself whilst medicated, that would have been a terrible fall or seizure etc, it's not impossible of course but it's an extreme injury not not survive.
That's what makes me think there is far more nefarious possibilities at play.
Out of all the cases to accuse anyone of enjoying a good conspiracy, imo this one doesn't need you to reach far to find the whole thing bleeping sinister.
Agree. Im not particularly into conspiracy theory’s anyway, and I certainly don’t “want” to believe that this was anything other than an accident or genuine stranger abduction but unfortunately all of the publicity available information and evidence about this case points directly at it being an inside job and has all the hallmarks of it being linked to peadophiles/sexual abuse. I genuinely find it astonishing that anyone could research the case and still be like “nope, the parents are completely innocent of any wrong doing.”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Agree. Im not particularly into conspiracy theory’s anyway, and I certainly don’t “want” to believe that this was anything other than an accident or genuine stranger abduction but unfortunately all of the publicity available information and evidence about this case points directly at it being an inside job and has all the hallmarks of it being linked to peadophiles/sexual abuse. I genuinely find it astonishing that anyone could research the case and still be like “nope, the parents are completely innocent of any wrong doing.”
I agree and I hope we're wrong x

Reactions: 3
Imo they were guilty as soon as they left 3 toddlers alone in a room. It ends there for me. Even if it was a stranger abduction, they still shoulder responsibility for their part to play.

I was listening to a podcast about a young boy (9) who died of an asthma attack in the early hours of a cold november morning. They found him outside a neighbours house after trying to get help because his mum was a drug addict and out of it. She only recently went to jail for it years later cause the initial inquest acquitted her from any wrong doing. It's the same thing imo - I appreciate that the asthma attack lead to his death but his mother who was off her face on drugs is partly responsible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Imo they were guilty as soon as they left 3 toddlers alone in a room. It ends there for me. Even if it was a stranger abduction, they still shoulder responsibility for their part to play.

I was listening to a podcast about a young boy (9) who died of an asthma attack in the early hours of a cold november morning. They found him outside a neighbours house after trying to get help because his mum was a drug addict and out of it. She only recently went to jail for it years later cause the initial inquest acquitted her from any wrong doing. It's the same thing imo - I appreciate that the asthma attack lead to his death but his mother who was off her face on drugs is partly responsible.
Completely agree. Completely. As has already been said, this would have played out very differently had the McCanns been unemployed, living in a council
Flat and from a “rough” town. It’s actually disgusting that they are in some corners hailed as the poor parents - like, no I’m sorry but they LEFT 3 TODDLERS ALONE IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY AT NIGHT IN AN UNLOCKED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT so that they could go for dinner……….. (if we are to believe their version of events) like what the duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why do our police force not think that they were involved then? Why do the German police who think they have the guy responsible not think it then? These are the people with all the evidence, some evidence we as the general public don't know about too I'm sure. You are making out that the McCanns are flawless criminal geniuses to have carried this out so perfectly. Why do you give them so much credit??

As for the point people have made about them being to blame because they left them alone. I don't think anybody disputes that they were reckless, stupid and terrible parents for doing so. They deserve severe criticism for this no doubt about it. However, that does not make them guilty of abduction or murder simply because they were neglectful parents.

Also, this narrative that if they were a council housed/benefits family they would have had their other children taken in to care is just stupid. If there were other examples of neglect and mistreatment then yes they would but presumably there isn't any. They were on holiday and made a stupid decision (along with a number of other parents in their group by the way) to put the kids to bed unsupervised. They and that little girl have paid a price way out of proportion to any 'crime' the parents have committed by leaving them unsupervised.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why do our police force not think that they were involved then? Why do the German police who think they have the guy responsible not think it then? These are the people with all the evidence, some evidence we as the general public don't know about too I'm sure. You are making out that the McCanns are flawless criminal geniuses to have carried this out so perfectly. Why do you give them so much credit??

As for the point people have made about them being to blame because they left them alone. I don't think anybody disputes that they were reckless, stupid and terrible parents for doing so. They deserve severe criticism for this no doubt about it. However, that does not make them guilty of abduction or murder simply because they were neglectful parents.

Also, this narrative that if they were a council housed/benefits family they would have had their other children taken in to care is just stupid. If there were other examples of neglect and mistreatment then yes they would but presumably there isn't any. They were on holiday and made a stupid decision (along with a number of other parents in their group by the way) to put the kids to bed unsupervised. They and that little girl have paid a price way out of proportion to any 'crime' the parents have committed by leaving them unsupervised.
Social services didn't even investigate as far as I am aware. If anyone had left their kids at home and gone to the pub one minute away, social services would have at least been involved and done some kind of enquiry into the family.
A stupid decision would be not bringing the buggy so you're left carrying your child or dealing with your kid overtired and upset, maybe not bringing a spare pair of clothes or a sun hat.
Leaving your toddlers in an unlocked hotel room alone while you sit in a restaurant where you can't even see the bleeping room is neglect. Straight up neglect as per the exact definition of child neglect

Reactions: 38
Putting aside their very odd behaviour re washing “cuddle cat“, having tennis lessons the next day 🙄 and the twins and Madeleine sharing a toothbrush on holiday so they had no DNA to give the police, I find their reaction to the cadaver dogs very strange.
Had my child gone missing from an apartment, without trace, and I genuinely had no idea what had happened to her, then when the cadaver dogs detected death in that apartment I would have be inconsolable with grief. I would have believed whoever had been in that apartment had killed her and then removed her body to hide any evidence.
How did the McCan’s react? “The dogs are wrong.“ How could they KNOW that? They allegedly had no idea what had happened in that apartment yet they “knew” she hadn’t been killed there. Why did they immediately dismiss the cadaver dogs? Why were they not horrified that their daughter may have died there?

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Thank goodness! A sensible post for once. I have always been reluctant to post the very same for fear of being shut down. Unfortunately, those that don’t agree with the narrative, are labelled a child hating nutjobs! 🤷🏻‍♀️

I get it, you don't like what I have to say but I'm not the one dreaming up elaborate conspiracies here.
True

Rightho chief. I sincerely hope you don’t have children.
Ridiculous comment

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Putting aside their very odd behaviour re washing “cuddle cat“, having tennis lessons the next day 🙄 and the twins and Madeleine sharing a toothbrush on holiday so they had no DNA to give the police, I find their reaction to the cadaver dogs very strange.
Had my child gone missing from an apartment, without trace, and I genuinely had no idea what had happened to her, then when the cadaver dogs detected death in that apartment I would have be inconsolable with grief. I would have believed whoever had been in that apartment had killed her and then removed her body to hide any evidence.
How did the McCan’s react? “The dogs are wrong.“ How could they KNOW that? They allegedly had no idea what had happened in that apartment yet they “knew” she hadn’t been killed there. Why did they immediately dismiss the cadaver dogs? Why were they not horrified that their daughter may have died there?
That's the most likely explanation for death scent in conjunction with an intruder/kidnapper surely? Saying that dogs who have consistently been correct in other cases are simply wrong is weird.

Reactions: 9

Why if everyone would be treated the same, has the same money not been ploughed into finding Ben Needham?

Why did they not get help in the form of people like Clarence Mitchell? In fact, why would he leave a lucrative job within government to help them?
Strange how all of a sudden Mark Warner stopped speaking and the British government sent in press officers.
Why didn't Ben's mum get that?

Why do the Mccans past point back to dubious activity/ conversations concerning minors?

There's about a million questions, and all point at a massive cover up from very high up

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why if everyone would be treated the same, has the same money not been ploughed into finding Ben Needham?

Why did they not get help in the form of people like Clarence Mitchell? In fact, why would he leave a lucrative job within government to help them?
Strange how all of a sudden Mark Warner stopped speaking and the British government sent in press officers.
Why didn't Ben's mum get that?

Why do the Mccans past point back to dubious activity/ conversations concerning minors?

There's about a million questions, and all point at a massive cover up from very high up
In your mind they point there perhaps but not in mine. Grand cover ups involving governments and police? It'd make an exciting story no doubt but it'd be just that... a story.

Reactions: 3

You really think a family of deprivation / low income leaving three young children alone in a hotel room wouldn't lead to social services intervening?!

Reactions: 15
You really think a family of deprivation / low income leaving three young children alone in a hotel room wouldn't lead to social services intervening?!
Have you seen how underfunded social services are? Do you think they'd have time to go out on a case where somebody had left their kids alone once? No chance, at any level of the social scale what they do that. It'd have to have repeat or multiple sources of concern before they'd even bother batting an eyelid.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have you seen how underfunded social services are? Do you think they'd have time to go out on a case where somebody had left their kids alone once? No chance, at any level of the social scale what they do that. It'd have to have repeat or multiple sources of concern before they'd even bother batting an eyelid.
I have, I work closely with safeguarding and yes from my experience this would lead to intervention. The only reason I can see it not is because of it being in a foreign country/ the police trying to cover up the mistakes they made / media attention/ the fact that it was so long ago so I suppose that does come into play. I do think they've been treated differently due to their class and money and connections though.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.