Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup. It was a holiday to facilitate child abuse. The kids were being left alone to allow peadophiles to
Abuse them.
And honestly even if that wasn’t the case (I haven’t decided what I believe yet), they were still leaving 3 toddlers alone completely unsupervised.

Reactions: 17
In your mind they point there perhaps but not in mine. Grand cover ups involving governments and police? It'd make an exciting story no doubt but it'd be just that... a story.
And you don't believe the police don't get told to what to do and what not to do by people far far above them?
Things get quashed all the time while government stick up for corruption and mistakes. Cressida Dick amongst others ring a bell?

Paid off police offer protection rackets for criminals and high profile people and have done for decades. How many judges and MP's have got away with pe0dophilla for years....!

Unbury your head and realise what is going on. Things like this aren't even a conspiracy, let alone a story!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yup. It was a holiday to facilitate child abuse. The kids were being left alone to allow peadophiles to
Abuse them.
I've heard it was actually because the McCanns were involved in the faking of the moon landing and they were covering it up to protect the fact that Elvis isn't really dead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I've heard it was actually because the McCanns were involved in the faking of the moon landing and they were covering it up to protect the fact that Elvis isn't really dead.
This isn't a rave thread. Maybe you need to find some other Mccann supporters to discuss this with.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Have you seen how underfunded social services are? Do you think they'd have time to go out on a case where somebody had left their kids alone once? No chance, at any level of the social scale what they do that. It'd have to have repeat or multiple sources of concern before they'd even bother batting an eyelid.
Maybe they wouldn’t intervene, if nothing tragic happens because of the neglect. Not like in this case, as we know.

Reactions: 2
I'd just like to know how you have formed the opinion that they're innocent, genuine question, im intruiged.
My opinion is formed by the fact that there is clearly no evidence that various police authorities have found that links them to being responsible. If there were they would have been convicted by now. Furthermore, for them to have done this and got away with it would have taken such an insane level of planning, luck and sheer genius that again I don't believe they possess, no person does.

If new evidence comes to light that suggests they were involved then I'd change my opinion. I base my views on evidence not on fanciful desires for a story to be more interesting by involving cover ups, international government led pedalo rings etc.

Reactions: 10
I don’t believe the mccann’s were letting their kids go off to pa3d0s but I don’t buy the abduction story either, I think the most likely scenario is that the kids (all of them including the other family’s children) were all sedated/drugged so that the adults could enjoy their holiday without the kids annoying them, but Madeleine was drugged less than the others, awoke, and had a fatal accident within the room in an attempt to find her parents. Covered up because there would be a hell of a lot resting on it if it ever came out (the decent careers, the money, the friendships, the custody of the other kids, all being charged with neglect). I think that could be an explanation as to why Gerry especially seemed so capable of going off to play tennis days after her disappearance. His background as a consultant already gave him a distance towards death etc and I think perhaps it was rationalised as ‘not their fault’ because it was an accidental death.

There are bits of the story that just don’t add up to me and the above isn’t exactly a sound theory either but it’s the closest I can think of to a conclusion. If the cadaver dogs detected cadaver and madeleine’s dna in the hire car - hired after her disappearance - maybe this was transferred into the car by the mccann’s after they had cleared up after the accident, I could be wrong but I think it’s quite hard for dna/cadaver to be completely removed from a place but easily transferred.

That’s my little bit of armchair tattle police work anyway 😆

Reactions: 20
I was told at the time, that cadaver dogs are not reliable when no other evidence of remains are found. The dogs are susceptible to mistakes due to factors such as age, weather and hunger. The local police were out of their depth and made huge errors in the initial investigation.

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe the mccann’s were letting their kids go off to pa3d0s but I don’t buy the abduction story either, I think the most likely scenario is that the kids (all of them including the other family’s children) were all sedated/drugged so that the adults could enjoy their holiday without the kids annoying them, but Madeleine was drugged less than the others, awoke, and had a fatal accident within the room in an attempt to find her parents. Covered up because there would be a hell of a lot resting on it if it ever came out (the decent careers, the money, the friendships, the custody of the other kids, all being charged with neglect). I think that could be an explanation as to why Gerry especially seemed so capable of going off to play tennis days after her disappearance. His background as a consultant already gave him a distance towards death etc and I think perhaps it was rationalised as ‘not their fault’ because it was an accidental death.

There are bits of the story that just don’t add up to me and the above isn’t exactly a sound theory either but it’s the closest I can think of to a conclusion. If the cadaver dogs detected cadaver and madeleine’s dna in the hire car - hired after her disappearance - maybe this was transferred into the car by the mccann’s after they had cleared up after the accident, I could be wrong but I think it’s quite hard for dna/cadaver to be completely removed from a place but easily transferred.

That’s my little bit of armchair tattle police work anyway 😆
I 100% agree with this. I can’t believe they went on that holiday specifically to allow their children to be abused or were involved in some kind of international ring.
If it was an abduction, or an accident they covered up, then the fact they left them makes them neglectful and responsible and they must be paying with a guilty conscience for the rest of their lives.
Even a cover up of an accident sounds quite unlikely as how would nothing have ever been found that was concrete. And how would they have pulled that off in a foreign country without specific knowledge of the area.
Ultimately I don’t think we’ll ever know sadly.

I was told at the time, that cadaver dogs are not reliable when no other evidence of remains are found. The dogs are susceptible to mistakes due to factors such as age, weather and hunger. The local police were out of their depth and made huge errors in the initial investigation.
Absolutely, those dogs are not enough to hang a whole case against them on and the McCanns knew that hence being quite dismissive. I don’t think I’d personally believe their “testimony”!

Reactions: 4
I 100% agree with this. I can’t believe they went on that holiday specifically to allow their children to be abused or were involved in some kind of international ring.
If it was an abduction, or an accident they covered up, then the fact they left them makes them neglectful and responsible and they must be paying with a guilty conscience for the rest of their lives.
Even a cover up of an accident sounds quite unlikely as how would nothing have ever been found that was concrete. And how would they have pulled that off in a foreign country without specific knowledge of the area.
Ultimately I don’t think we’ll ever know sadly.
I agree we’ll never know. However, I believe she was abducted. The group were being watched, their routine every evening was the same and the abductor took his chance. I don’t think he specifically ‘targeted’ Maddie, just that their apartment was the most accessible. She was probably assaulted, murdered and her body disposed of that very evening.

It’s like everything though, without a body and firm evidence, people speculate…

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My opinion is formed by the fact that there is clearly no evidence that various police authorities have found that links them to being responsible. If there were they would have been convicted by now. Furthermore, for them to have done this and got away with it would have taken such an insane level of planning, luck and sheer genius that again I don't believe they possess, no person does.

If new evidence comes to light that suggests they were involved then I'd change my opinion. I base my views on evidence not on fanciful desires for a story to be more interesting by involving cover ups, international government led pedalo rings etc.
What’s your opinion on their behaviour afterwards, Kate washing cuddle cat, playing tennis going for jogs etc?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If anyone thinks that the kids were just left alone so the parents could have adults only dinners - get real. There was FREE CHILDCARE READILY AVAILABLE AS PART OF THEIR HOLIDAY PACKAGE!!! If they wanted to have adult only meals or whatever they could have done so and had babysitters from Mark Warners team of nannies looking after the kids in the evenings. There is literally no reasonable explanation at all for why those kids were drugged and left alone like they were.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What’s your opinion on their behaviour afterwards, Kate washing cuddle cat, playing tennis going for jogs etc?
I don't know the full ins and outs of what you suggest happened there or whether it is indeed fact or not (not doubting you btw). People deal with traumatic situations in all sorts of ways. The things people do in times of stress can appear perplexing to others, we see it all the time in different scenarios.

Reactions: 2
I don't know the full ins and outs of what you suggest happened there or whether it is indeed fact or not (not doubting you btw). People deal with traumatic situations in all sorts of ways. The things people do in times of stress can appear perplexing to others, we see it all the time in different scenarios.
Your BABY goes missing - trust me, the first thought that comes into a mothers head is not “right, get the bleach out and bleach wash her beloved teddy” you don’t just carry on having a jolly old time playing tennis and going out for a lovely little jog….. Jesus Christ! My boy was in hospital once with a broken arm and I’ve never been so upset/worried in my life and I couldn’t even imagine just cracking on with a frigging tennis lesson.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Jogging perhaps it was Kate’s way of letting off steam/clearing her head, etc but to wash your daughter’s scent off her toy?
That’s the opposite of what any normal person would do.
I’ve posted on here previously that I have my Dad’s jacket rolled up in the bottom of my wardrobe and sometimes I take it out and unroll it just to smell “him” again. My Dad lead a full and long life and I still couldn’t wash it and get rid of it so I truly will never understand how a mother could wash her daughter’s cuddly toy just days after her disappearance.
It is not normal behaviour, it goes against every maternal instinct. Then again, when you prioritise filling your belly above the welfare of your children then perhaps it shouldn’t surprise me after all!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.