Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think for me the point where I thought wtf was when Kate admitted they never physically searched for their daughter. Also her first words were ”They have taken her” Who are they? Why was her first thought abduction and if it was abduction as she was so convince why did she leave the twins alone again? One of their first calls was to Sky news? Who has sky news on speed dial?

I believe they absolutely know more than they are letting on but they have friends in high places who will protect them. As already been said if this were a working class couple who left their toddler and babies to go on the piss it would be called neglect. Two middle class doctors do it and they compare it to having dinner in their garden.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I think for me the point where I thought wtf was when Kate admitted they never physically searched for their daughter. Also her first words were ”They have taken her” Who are they? was her first thought abduction and if it was abduction as she was so convince why did she leave the twins alone again? One of their first calls was to Sky news? Who has sky news on speed dial?

I believe they absolutely know more than they are letting on but they have friends in high places who will protect them. As already been said if this were a working class couple who left their toddler and babies to go on the piss it would be called neglect. Two middle class doctors do it and they compare it to having dinner in their garden.
If I left my 3 year old in a bed, in an unlocked apartment, by a road and a swimming pool in a strange place, my first thought would be she has wandered off and may be hurt.

I would be running around like a mad person checking everywhere.

The way Kate reacted was like she knew what had happened and didn't see the point in searching for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is the Netflix documentary worth watching? I know a bit but a lot of what is said on this thread I’ve not heard before or don’t know it’s origins

Reactions: 4
Is the Netflix documentary worth watching? I know a bit but a lot of what is said on this thread I’ve not heard before or don’t know it’s origins
No it’s tit. I read Kate’s book, also tit. Doesnt doesn’t portray her in a good light at all and says some very weird things 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
No it’s tit. I read Kate’s book, also tit. Doesnt doesn’t portray hers in a good light at all and says some very weird things 🤔
I’ve not read the book, I’ve saw snippets of it. Am I right in thinking it discusses her and Gerry’s sex life and describes Maddie’s perfect little genitals?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ok thanks - won’t waste my time then!
Richard Hall of Richplanet did a really good docu on it all. it's long but well worth the watch .. It should be on youtube but if not look on one of the other free streaming services

Reactions: 12
If I left my 3 year old in a bed, in an unlocked apartment, by a road and a swimming pool in a strange place, my first thought would be she has wandered off and may be hurt.

I would be running around like a mad person checking everywhere.

The way Kate reacted was like she knew what had happened and didn't see the point in searching for her.
exactly this...
i lost my daughter in a shop in a retail park when she was about 3..one minute she was next to me turned round and she had gone.
it was the most horrific feeling of blind panic/sickness like everything was in slow motion and spinning - I was running round the shop calling her name!
my first fear was she had gone out the door into the car park and could have been knocked down as it was dark ..then it turned to had someone taken her.
the staff were superb immediately guarded door and were about to put out a tannoy when a lady seeing me distressed said have you lost a little girl? she'd approched the lady and said ive lost mummy. the woman had taken her to the staff at the till point. (where she was sat in the counter)
i never understood how discovering Madeleine wasnt there she then left her other two children unattended and never joined the searches for her, then left twins behind while they visited the Pope!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
exactly this...
i lost my daughter in a shop in a retail park when she was about 3..one minute she was next to me turned round and she had gone.
it was the most horrific feeling of blind panic/sickness like everything was in slow motion and spinning - I was running round the shop calling her name!
my first fear was she had gone out the door into the car park and could have been knocked down as it was dark ..then it turned to had someone taken her.
the staff were superb immediately guarded door and were about to put out a tannoy when a lady seeing me distressed said have you lost a little girl? she'd approched the lady and said ive lost mummy. the woman had taken her to the staff at the till point. (where she was sat in the counter)
i never understood how discovering Madeleine wasnt there she then left her other two children unattended and never joined the searches for her, then left twins behind while they visited the Pope!
credit to your little one for being so smart and bless the lovely woman who helped! You must have been going out of your mind ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fascinating thread. Always believed it was Kate and Gerry. Even when she went missing and I was a kid I thought there was something off about them.

Also haunted me that they could leave their children unattended like that. We weren't left alone abroad until we where about 14 !

Always sadly believed they gave the kids something to sleep and something happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The only thing I'm certain about on this case is that the parents were not responsible for her disappearance/murder. There is not a chance they could have successfully done this and got away with it. The media was all over the resort within hours and the McCann's were literally followed everywhere they went.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The only thing I'm certain about on this case is that the parents were not responsible for her disappearance/murder. There is not a chance they could have successfully done this and got away with it. The media was all over the resort within hours and the McCann's were literally followed everywhere they went.
Like I said earlier, their Guilt lies in the fact they thought it OK to go out for a nice child-free evening leaving three little children alone in their unlocked apartment. Its not as if they couldn't afford the babysitter fees either but thought "Nah we'll just leave them here sleeping..........." then trotted off for a nice evening with their mates without having to chase about after the children.

They are a pair of cold fishes too, especially him, but the one thing that sticks in my mind is them choosing to still take their previously booked and paid for tennis lesson the day after their daughter disappeared! How could any parent even think of that when their child has seemingly been "abducted" from their apartment? The McCanns foiund it pretty easy though

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Have you never heard of paedophile rings that consist of very rich and powerful people? If they were connected to one of these rings then they would have plenty of people to help cover it up. When you think of how many high-powered people the McCanns met, PM, Pope and everyone in between. Normally if these people say anything, it's to send a message of hope/condolences. Not meetings. especially for people who went out and left their children alone

Reactions: 20
You need to go and do some research into this case then….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
but the one thing that sticks in my mind is them choosing to still take their previously booked and paid for tennis lesson the day after their daughter disappeared! How could any parent even think of that when their child has seemingly been "abducted" from their apartment? The McCanns foiund it pretty easy though
This bit is so weird. I guess we don’t know as we’ve never had a missing child but I imagine I wouldn’t be able to do anything other than panic, scream, cry and I don’t know LOOK for my daughter? Unless of course they already knew exactly where she was?

Reactions: 14
I wonder will we ever get some kind of death bed confession
i doubt it. I’d imagine there’s so much to lose now as it can’t be just those 2 who know.
also there would be national outrage. So many people donated money. ETA: they also had so much money spent on trying to find her. Can you imagine the reaction if one of them confesses

Reactions: 5
i doubt it. I’d imagine there’s so much to lose now as it can’t be just those 2 who know.
also there would be national outrage. So many people donated money. ETA: they also had so much money spent on trying to find her. Can you imagine the reaction if one of them confesses
The police have basically helped them avoid investigation and spent millions on this case. If it ever came out they were involved, it would be more than just the McCanns that would be in the tit.

I usually like to give people the benefit of the doubt and try and understand that we all react to things in different ways. But with the McCann's there are just too many weird behaviours that also happen to be consistent with covering up a crime.

I can understand the going for a run, but I cannot get my head around the tennis lesson. How could you focus on playing tennis when your little girl has disappeared. Again unless you know where she is.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.