Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute bollocks. Amarel was a crook as proven, & tried pinning Maddies disappearance on the McCanns because he didn’t have a clue. His tactics were disgusting & ultimately hindered the investigation along with the useless Portuguese police’s handling of the case, let alone the media frenzy to begin with.

The McCanns have done a wonderful job bringing up the twins & keeping them at arms length & out of the media’s eye throughout everything. It’s a shame the media done what they always do. How disgusting.
Is that you Gerry? Kate?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Theres someone claiming to be her. Iammadelinemccan on insta. Interesting read

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So just lunatic crying out for attention the , looks nothing like the parents and nothing like Madeleine as a child. Where is she claiming to be now?

Reactions: 12
I definitely think it’s not Madeleine, Madeleine’s mark on her eye sits at 7o’clock and that girls sits at 6 o’clock, I don’t think birth marks like that would move as you get older and she looks nothing like her either, just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She definitely doesn’t look like her as a child. She looks like the parents now though IMO. I think raised in Poland by the sound of her accent but not too sure. It all sounds very vague and yes she is probably clutching at straws. No doubt she’s had a hard life and maybe she is searching for answers or a family, I don’t know.

Reactions: 1
For reference, here’s the girl claiming to be Madeleine McCann. I doubt it is her. However, lots of people in the comments on this video are saying she looks incredibly similar to Inga Gehricke, another girl who went missing. Of course, take this with a huge pinch of salt because we’ve seen how much of a hinderance, first-hand how self-identified TikTok investigators can be.

I can’t upload the full video simply because it’s too large but here’s a link:

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Well it would be easy enough to prove.
Go to the Police and get a DNA test.
Yes, if you seriously believed you were Madeleine that would be your first port of call, not posting on social media.
I think it’s more likely attention seeking and/or mental health problems. Not nice.

Reactions: 8
Yes, if you seriously believed you were Madeleine that would be your first port of call, not posting on social media.
I think it’s more likely attention seeking and/or mental health problems. Not nice.
If you read what this girl has possibly been through if it’s the truth whether she is madeleine or not it’s horrendous. I don’t think she is mad due however she does bare a resemblance and by her recollections it should be taken serious and she needs help

Reactions: 5
For reference, here’s the girl claiming to be Madeleine McCann. I doubt it is her. However, lots of people in the comments on this video are saying she looks incredibly similar to Inga Gehricke, another girl who went missing. Of course, take this with a huge pinch of salt because we’ve seen how much of a hinderance, first-hand how self-identified TikTok investigators can be.

I can’t upload the full video simply because it’s too large but here’s a link:
Inga would be 13 now. She looks much older than that and says she lives with her boyfriend

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.