Madeleine McCann #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you read what this girl has possibly been through if it’s the truth whether she is madeleine or not it’s horrendous. I don’t think she is mad due however she does bare a resemblance and by her recollections it should be taken serious and she needs help
I did say mental health problems.

Inga would be 13 now. She looks much older than that and says she lives with her boyfriend
How old would Madeleine be now?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think that girl bears even a passing resemblance to Madeleine McCann. It sounds like she has led a terrible life, but she’s not Madeleine.

Reactions: 5
I definitely think it’s not Madeleine, Madeleine’s mark on her eye sits at 7o’clock and that girls sits at 6 o’clock, I don’t think birth marks like that would move as you get older and she looks nothing like her either, just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
Someone commented to say they had a north mark on their head that moved a lot as they grew so I think it would be possible?

She’s just gone live now

It's a load of rubbish.. she could easily contact the police and she looks nothing like G&K or Gerry's sister

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s definitely not her is it. She was very nearly 4 when she went missing so she would remember something of that time I think. Also she would have been speaking well with an English accent by then whereas this girl sounds like she’s never had English as her first language.

Reactions: 4
What happened with the discovery of the pyjamas fibres found in that suspects camper van last year? Not heard anything further about him?

Yeah it’s definitely not her is it. She was very nearly 4 when she went missing so she would remember something of that time I think. Also she would have been speaking well with an English accent by then whereas this girl sounds like she’s never had English as her first language.
I don't think she would though. Adopted children often remember very little about their birth families and the stress of being removed from your parents (although Maddie's parents were tit, Maddie loved them) would be so traumatic.
I don't remember anything from when I'm 4. I have been told things but I literally don't remember any of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It has probably already been said but it must be real awkward for the MC’s, if they did something, when someone starts claiming they’re Maddie

Reactions: 15
I wonder if a parent would recognise instantly their child as an adult after them being missing all that time🤔
Unfortunately i dont believe its possible the girl is madeleine as i don't believe Madeleine is still alive 😢😢

I wonder if a parent would recognise instantly their child as an adult after them being missing all that time🤔
Unfortunately i dont believe its possible the girl is madeleine as i don't believe Madeleine is still alive 😢😢
Again, if we think about adopted children, then I would say no you wouldn't recognize them. Though maybe you would give Maddie's age. If we follow the romantic notion that she was taken for a childless couple then she would be better off with them. Not just because her parents were tit but the emotional upheaval and trauma would tip you right over.
I'll never stop thinking about this little girl. She deserved so much more.

That story is absolute tit, that girl isn't Madeleine, she sounds like someone who is quite mentally unstable.
---
I've wondered if Madeleine was kept alive in a cellar or something and is still there today. She would have had an utterly miserable life if so.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That story is absolute tit, that girl isn't Madeleine, she sounds like someone who is quite mentally unstable.
---

I've wondered if Madeleine was kept alive in a cellar or something and is still there today. She would have had an utterly miserable life if so.
That would be awful 😢😢😢 but i dont think she has had to suffer in that way, i always feel bad for the twins missing out on their sister

Reactions: 1
---

Ive wondered this too. Like Jaycee duggard.

Whoever she is, the poor girl has suffered and needs help in many ways
Do I think she's actually Maddie? No I don't. But I do think she looks like her and has good reason to question it.

Reactions: 4
It’s obviously not her. Sadly with the rise of TikTok there’s going to be a never ending stream of women doing this, possibly for the next 60 years (if interest in the case remains and a body is never found).
If the parents genuinely have no idea what happened to her then it is awful for them but there will be an official vetting process in place and they will be well used to baseless claims by now.

Reactions: 5
It’s obviously not her. Sadly with the rise of TikTok there’s going to be a never ending stream of women doing this, possibly for the next 60 years (if interest in the case remains and a body is never found).
If the parents genuinely have no idea what happened to her then it is awful for them but there will be an official vetting process in place and they will be well used to baseless claims by now.
I agree, and i don't think a body will ever be found if I'm honest. As you say there will be more of this to come. If what this girl says is true, it' truly repulsive what she went through with her abuser, ever likely she's got trauma from it. Poor thing. 😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.