Made in Chelsea #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe the whole spencer story. It sounds exactly like something he would do. I remember watching MIC and there was an episode were it was revealed he slept with a girl in the bed of his then girlfriend Louise while she was having her finals in Edinburgh. This tells me all I need to know about what kind of person he is.
And I also remember how he met this waitress while traveling with Lucy Watson (his then-gf) in Barcelona. And he slept with that waitress right away after Lucy had just left Barcelona

• Sick
Reactions: 14
And I also remember how he met this waitress while traveling with Lucy Watson (his then-gf) in Barcelona. And he slept with that waitress right away after Lucy had just left Barcelona
Lucy was no walkover - as soon as she found out about the waitress, Spencer was dumped! I believe the bridesmaid story, men like Spencer despite his happy family arc and redemption story don't change, especially with an addiction lurking.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Yeah I always thought someone like Spencer would never change. He loves the power he has with women, the ability to sleep with anyone he wants, that was clear on MIC and I just don't think anyone would ever grow out of that personality or mindset. His approach was always sort of, well why wouldn't I cheat? There was a woman I thought was hot! I cannot see that changing just because he got sober and has a family. He's still only 33 or so, and I think he just has that cheating gene in him.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yeah I always thought someone like Spencer would never change. He loves the power he has with women, the ability to sleep with anyone he wants, that was clear on MIC and I just don't think anyone would ever grow out of that personality or mindset. His approach was always sort of, well why wouldn't I cheat? There was a woman I thought was hot! I cannot see that changing just because he got sober and has a family. He's still only 33 or so, and I think he just has that cheating gene in him.
Yes, I'll never forget that episode where Louise distraught asks him why he cheated on her and he says "because I can, because you let me", something to that extent.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Yes, I'll never forget that episode where Louise distraught asks him why he cheated on her and he says "because I can, because you let me", something to that extent.
I think he said “it’s hard to respect you when you allow me to cheat on you”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I think he said “it’s hard to respect you when you allow me to cheat on you”
Ah, the iconic bridge scene!! Louise revealed later that before that savage confrontation she had listened to Eminem the whole day so it gave her the guts to finally stand up for herself🤣
---
Lucy was no walkover - as soon as she found out about the waitress, Spencer was dumped! I believe the bridesmaid story, men like Spencer despite his happy family arc and redemption story don't change, especially with an addiction lurking.
And after that, he had that horrible Lauren fraser-hutton or whatever as a girlfriend who was a real ‘pick me’ and ended up saying she would ‘high five’ him for sleeping with a waitress. (if she was his guy friend) Ironically enough he also cheated on her and she took him back while wearing some ridiculous native American clothing (That would probably be seen as offensive now) in a fake festival setting. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah, the iconic bridge scene!! Louise revealed later that before that savage confrontation she had listened to Eminem the whole day so it gave her the guys to finally stand up for herself🤣
---

And after that, he had that horrible Lauren fraser-hutton or whatever as a girlfriend who was a real ‘pick me’ and ended up saying she would ‘high five’ him for sleeping with a waitress. (if she was his guy friend) Ironically enough he also cheated on her and she took him back while wearing some ridiculous native American clothing (That would probably be seen as offensive now) in a fake festival setting. 🤣
Omg Lauren! She came across horribly!! So smug and so into herself.

I actually quite like Vogue, I think she’s quite funny and has a bit about her. I just can’t see Spencer never cheating again and being married for 50 years… but maybe I’m jaded.

Reactions: 4
Ugh liv doing an ad. Do they kkt realise we KNOW they DONT USE THIS STUFF. Guys I don't use makeup but this product... oh duck off. If you use something all the time liv you don't need to look so intently at label to no what it is!

Imogen posted a video " do guys no they don't have to do a podcast to talk about their feelings" haha bleeping shade on Miles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i think Habbs is pretty lol sorry
Pretty anorexic. You can tell she starves herself. I don’t buy the drinking full fat coke and eating Cheetos thing she tries to present either. Just another thing anorexics tend to do so no one questions their eating habits ‘look I eat tit too! But I’m just a unicorn that never puts on weight and remains a size 0!’

Someone who is THAT obsessed with skincare and practically only has facials for a living knows that diet plays a huge role in skin health and ageing. she’s not fooling anyone.

She’s definitely lost even more weight for their wedding and honeymoon

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Pretty anorexic. You can tell she starves herself. I don’t buy the drinking full fat coke and eating Cheetos thing she tries to present either. Just another thing anorexics tend to do so no one questions their eating habits ‘look I eat tit too! But I’m just a unicorn that never puts on weight and remains a size 0!’

Someone who is THAT obsessed with skincare knows that diet plays a huge role in skin health/quality etc. she’s not fooling anyone.

She’s definitely lost even more weight for their wedding and honeymoon
Totally. You can document her ridiculous weight loss across the different series. Same with Emily. Sophie seems to use her Instagram as a vehicle for showing off how emaciated she is. Even in pictures with Jamie - he merely serves as a background prop for her pictorial orgy of self-indulgence. Case in point:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally. You can document her ridiculous weight loss across the different series. Same with Emily. Sophie seems to use her Instagram as a vehicle for showing off how emaciated she is. Even in pictures with Jamie - he merely serves as a background prop for her pictorial orgy of self-indulgence. Case in point:
I just can’t get over her slanty flat forehead it looks like a spade from the side but very short from the front and doesn’t go with her massive face. Sorry I genuinely think she looks so unfortunate

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What on earth is the link for? Again, is Habbo Hotel feeling okay?
---
I just can’t get over her slanty flat forehead it looks like a spade from the side but very short from the front and doesn’t go with her massive face. Sorry I genuinely think she looks so unfortunate
She's looking increasingly odd and seems to have a warped view of herself aesthetically. What I've never liked about her and Bland As Beige Melissa is their overwhelming sense of superiority and unbelievably deluded sense of self. They regard themselves as a pair of showstopping beauties, but sadly their haughty attitudes and stinkingly inflated egos just make them unattractive all round.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.