Made in Chelsea #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly Spencer thing is 100 true. It was Jamie laings cousin. Can’t say how I know, but I’ve heard it directly
Might be a stupid question, but do you know if Vogue knows? I wonder if she just dismisses it as a rumour… I guess he could look her square in the eye and promise he didn’t shag lottie moss then 😳

Reactions: 4
100% true? One of those voice notes on here said a bridesmaid
Yes, can’t say how I know as it’s a close friend but yes 100 true . They were there. They’ve spoken to the girl in question. He’s not sober . He’s mad on the drugs. There wasn’t mention of drink and I didn’t ask because it was clear she didn’t want to even know the information as it’s a big mess
---
Yes, can’t say how I know as it’s a close friend but yes 100 true . They were there. They’ve spoken to the girl in question. He’s not sober . He’s mad on the drugs. There wasn’t mention of drink and I didn’t ask because it was clear she didn’t want to even know the information as it’s a big mess
Might be a stupid question, but do you know if Vogue knows? I wonder if she just dismisses it as a rumour… I guess he could look her square in the eye and promise he didn’t shag lottie moss then 😳
I’m not sure if she knows. Again I didn’t ask. My friend has also slept with Spencer pre vogue so knows him well still. She doesn’t know vogue and she wasn’t there so I’ve no idea. Found it sad to hear really. Really thought he had it together

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Haha, not in the slightest. I imagine he's seeing something in Yaz that he wasn't getting with Liv. I.e. easygoing, care-free and not bogged down with emotional baggage. I'm generally bored of any scene with Liv nowadays. It's always the same - her choking up and faltering into a whispering tone about how much she and Tristan will always luhve and respect each other, but they can't be together, then five minutes later telling Tristan they'll "find their way back to each other some day".

She's single and to free do what - or whom - she pleases, but it's just embarrassing that she keeps going out of her way orchestrate these flirty photos and videos of herself with Tristan's own mates. That video of her sitting on Harvey's lap and mischievously kissing his cheek in front of Willow (who I can't stand) even made me feel slightly bad for Willow. I didn't realise until recently how badly Liv suffers from Main Character Energy.

Re the clubbing, nah, I get you. It's just a bit weird and cringe. It doesn't help that Temps looks old enough to be most of the cast's dad. Rez probably needs to call it a day as well. Isn't he 36 or thereabouts? All his mates his age must surely be fully settled down by now. I mean, each to their own, but it's a bit odd when you're nearly knocking 40 and getting trashed with a bunch of 19-25 year olds. He reminds me of Van Wilder.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Having looked through pics of the bridesmaids I’m guessing it’s Emily Laing- unless that’s Jamie’s sister? She’s very pretty but Vogue more beautiful, in my opinion. What a shame. I feel so sorry for her

Reactions: 2
Having looked through pics of the bridesmaids I’m guessing it’s Emily Laing- unless that’s Jamie’s sister? She’s very pretty but Vogue more beautiful, in my opinion. What a shame. I feel so sorry for her
Not excusing Spencer's behaviour in the slightest bit I can't stand Vogue. I find her really smarmy and try-hard. She thinks she's hilarious but she's really not. And that mouth is like the Belize Hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, none of Jamie’s cousins were bridesmaids, the closest thing is Emily Laing, Jamie’s sister. I really doubt Spencer hooked up with Emily.

Reactions: 7
The actual person he hooked up with is murky, more often I’ve heard the bridesmaid rather than Moss. Emily is his sister I thought.

Nobody cares about their missing luggage. Her and he lips look awful. They are both boring and ugly #notsorry & have a very highly inflated opinion of themselves!

Finding it annoying seeing Issy on the Love Island Jet2 ads. She was on the winter season ads too which they’ve just shown again. Bit of a wannabe is Issy, spreads herself thin but still seems to be lacking in any presence or personality 🥴

Reactions: 5
But which bridesmaid could it be?! I'm more inclined to believe it's Lottie...

Reactions: 1
I can 100% believe that Spencer might cheat on Vogue (looking at his history and he seems way too lovey dovey… in my mind a red flag!), but this story seems very murky. You heard it directly and it was Jamie Laing’s cousin who was a bridesmaid, but that person doesn’t exist!? Also does that mean people could see them shagging to know it was 100% true… all v awkward! Sorry not trying to question you as obv great gossip if true!

Reactions: 13
I can 100% believe that Spencer might cheat on Vogue (looking at his history and he seems way too lovey dovey… in my mind a red flag!), but this story seems very murky. You heard it directly and it was Jamie Laing’s cousin who was a bridesmaid, but that person doesn’t exist!? Also does that mean people could see them shagging to know it was 100% true… all v awkward! Sorry not trying to question you as obv great gossip if true!
Yeah I'm a bit sceptical after seeing comments saying none of his cousins were bridesmaids , not just saying it but I think it was slightly unlikely she would have Jamie's cousin as a bridesmaid, they would have to be pretty close

Reactions: 4
Pls listen to Spencer and vogue podcast post wedding episode. He’s guilty as sin!! Literally shrieking about being obsessed with vogue, it’s so weird that episode!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I could believe the Spencer thing. Men like him rarely change. Maybe he’s been good up till now but one night away from Vogue where he may or may not have been doing drugs… only thing that doesn’t add up is the identity of the woman in question as, like some have said, no cousin was a bridesmaid. I doubt any of Habb’s mates would hook up with Spenny.

What makes me sad about Liv is I do think she has loads going for her. I don’t see why she seems to have such crippling self esteem/general issues with herself. I think she’s a strong character, not afraid to stand up for herself or others, she’s witty, she’s outgoing, she is well liked and well connected - she has loads of qualities I wish I had!! But she seems to have some issues beneath all that, I’m not sure what it is. Maybe the alopecia has a much bigger effect on her than you might think…

Reactions: 6
Pls listen to Spencer and vogue podcast post wedding episode. He’s guilty as sin!! Literally shrieking about being obsessed with vogue, it’s so weird that episode!!
Right?! The way he was constantly gushing over her and telling her how much he loves her and how beautiful she is… made me cringe SO hard. I couldn’t listen to it! 100% guilty. They’re both narcissists, it was never going to end well.

Reactions: 12
I could believe the Spencer thing. Men like him rarely change. Maybe he’s been good up till now but one night away from Vogue where he may or may not have been doing drugs… only thing that doesn’t add up is the identity of the woman in question as, like some have said, no cousin was a bridesmaid. I doubt any of Habb’s mates would hook up with Spenny.

What makes me sad about Liv is I do think she has loads going for her. I don’t see why she seems to have such crippling self esteem/general issues with herself. I think she’s a strong character, not afraid to stand up for herself or others, she’s witty, she’s outgoing, she is well liked and well connected - she has loads of qualities I wish I had!! But she seems to have some issues beneath all that, I’m not sure what it is. Maybe the alopecia has a much bigger effect on her than you might think…
I agree re Liv's self-esteem issues and a lot of it likely being linked to her alopecia, but I get the overwhelming impression that if she isn't the focal point in friendship groups, or you don't like things the way Liv wants them, she gets pretty savage and turns on you. Sure, like everyone, she has her good and bad qualities. I just feel like she's incredibly domineering in relationships, and perhap has a tendency to use/over-rely partners and friends for emotional validation.

I first got bad vibes from her from how she treated Digby. She ran the bloke into the ground. His self-esteem was ravaged by their relationship, and he looked haggard as hell by the end of it. She played games with him to get a reaction out of him (by her own admission).

And more recently was the Liv/Inga debacle. What sparked their big falling out was, according to Inga, Liv being incredibly flakey and only wanting to speak/hang out when it was convenient for her. Remember how she ditched Inga, who she originally invited to some event, and lied about it, then ended up inviting Verity (Inga's then-enemy) instead? She even had the neck to post the pics on her IG stories. I also vividly remember Inga saying she was fed up of being treated as Liv's "little b!tch". Speaks volumes about Liv's character, IMO.

Reactions: 7
I believe the whole spencer story. It sounds exactly like something he would do. I remember watching MIC and there was an episode were it was revealed he slept with a girl in the bed of his then girlfriend Louise while she was having her finals in Edinburgh. This tells me all I need to know about what kind of person he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not excusing Spencer's behaviour in the slightest bit I can't stand Vogue. I find her really smarmy and try-hard. She thinks she's hilarious but she's really not. And that mouth is like the Belize Hole.
I don't care for her because despite Spencer's faults she has said some stuff in relation to his brother Michael's death where it is like she has no emotional intelligence at all. And she acts like she is carefree but she really isn't. The whole cool girl persona will bite her in the behind. No one deserves to be cheated on and I thought maybe he did change but nope. One thing I never cared for is how he implied that certain women were good enough to change for. Like his exes didn't measure up so they were not worthy of respect. I hate when men say that tit. I feel bad for her but I don't think she will leave if everything is true so whatever.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.