Made in Chelsea #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t quote the OP because previous thread is now closed but this was the comment that Miles has now deleted.

IMG_7745.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I get the physical ick whenever Freddie is on screen.

I honestly found it repulsive that he went on a date with a girl, spent a ton of money, made her foot the entire bill and then laughed about it with Yaz the next day.

It’s so rude and entitled. Presumably he had offered to pay the bill (that’s the inference I got) but the minimum expectation is that he should at least be able to pay his half.

it says it all about how out of touch and privileged he is, that he can go to an expensive place and not even care about who is going to pay, or if he can even afford it. He’s so used to being around money he just assumes his date will be OK, or that he doesn’t have to think about it at all.

anyone read The Secret History by Donna Tart? There’s a part in the book where one of the characters who is written as a bit of an out of touch tit, invites people out for lunch, racks up a huge bill and then pretends he’s forgotten his wallet.

bellas head bobbing, OTT accent and vocal fry plus her weird inflections make it look like she’s trying to do a parody of the show. That “where are we at” conversation with Rez was painful to watch because of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg Tiff’s vocal fry is so severe I thought she was on the verge on tears

Freddie reminds me of a cartoon. I’m thinking…Arthur? He looks like one or all the characters in it. Maybe I’m making it up in my head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@kaaa2

I can't quote you in the new thread but do you know who Emma Lou's ex is? I assumed she's some posh Scottish girl but it seems like her life was very different before she met Proudlock

Reactions: 4
@kaaa2

I can't quote you in the new thread but do you know who Emma Lou's ex is? I assumed she's some posh Scottish girl but it seems like her life was very different before she met Proudlock
just a normal guy who ppl seem to like but he used to cheat on her - she ended it and he regretted it all massively

Reactions: 4
Forgive me for saying this, but how comes every single girl is so super slim. Like normally, in a normal group of girls those ages, you’d have all different body shapes??

Reactions: 5
@kaaa2

I notice she is no longer wearing her wedding/engagement ring in recent pics now too, hmmm

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Forgive me for saying this, but how comes every single girl is so super slim. Like normally, in a normal group of girls those ages, you’d have all different body shapes??
because they’ve all had it ingrained in them that they need to be super skinny, they encourage each other to be super skinny, their disordered eating is a type of social contagion so it spreads among them, they have the money to spend on good food/diet food and personal trainers/gym memberships and are time rich to boot AND they all do drugs.

in a regular group of friends with genuine friendships, they will be different shapes and sizes because they are friends with each other for personality, for personal attributes.

The MIC crowd are all very focused on optics. How they come across, how they look. They don’t value a sense of humour or work ethic or personality. It’s all about how wealthy you are, who you’re dating, how good you look. Hence why the girls are all super skinny and groomed. They are all pretty shallow.

no one flinched at Victoria’s “fat turkey” comment back in the day because it was what they were all thinking anyway. Being anything about a size 10 is fat and therefore unattractive and therefore unacceptable in their eyes.

Reactions: 28
@kaaa2

It’s pretty well known, especially in Glasgow, my old flat mate knew her well. As another poster said, he is a normal guy, with a normal trade job, bit crazy/wild I think, definitely did used to cheat on her, and majorly regrets it to this day still apparently. But as soon as she had contact from Proudlock she was off.
I think she’s a pretty small town girl, the ex bf from one of the worst estates in Scotland actually, so far from a lavish life pre Proudlock and no clue where her accent came from

Reactions: 10
It’s pretty well known, especially in Glasgow, my old flat mate knew her well. As another poster said, he is a normal guy, with a normal trade job, bit crazy/wild I think, definitely did used to cheat on her, and majorly regrets it to this day still apparently. But as soon as she had contact from Proudlock she was off.
I think she’s a pretty small town girl, the ex bf from one of the worst estates in Scotland actually, so far from a lavish life pre Proudlock and no clue where her accent came from
tbf to Emma, if I was with someone who’d been cheating on me, I’d be off when a supposedly better offer came my way too, and you’d definitely not see me for dust 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lol that scene of miles saying hes going to Canada. Wether it was staged or not, Yaz looks SO jealous. She’s clearly in love with Miles

Reactions: 24
Im from Glasgow, what part is he from?

Reactions: 2
Look at that legroom
I do love that oversized cardigan of Liv's. I would ask where it's from but I know the price will have one too many digits for affordability 😂

Also... anyone else see Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town with Temps. I can't unsee it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do love that oversized cardigan of Liv's. I would ask where it's from but I know the price will have one too many digits for affordability 😂

Also... anyone else see Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town with Temps. I can't unsee it 😂
Her cardigan is from Hayley Menzies!

Reactions: 1
Her cardigan is from Hayley Menzies!
I want one but will have to start saving cos its 400 quid 😝

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.