Maaliamae (Leah Herbert)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what an absolute joke! saying she’ll go back round a&e to do the same thing? 111 when she’s already in the hospital does she not understand what they do😂

Reactions: 3
She’s so embarrassingly thick hahahahahah!! 111 non medical call takers apparently over a consultant and the police hahaah! Let’s hope she sket is arrested

Reactions: 2
I’m shocked at this. Absolute cretin. Watched her live and can’t believe her. What must her family think. She’s a weirdo.

Reactions: 2
I am actually in shock.....when I worked in A&E she would've been physically removed from the department by staff or the police.....I rang the police once for a twit like her and was fortunate enough to have 2 ARVs arrive as they happened to be the closest response vehicles in the vicinity....she soon fucked off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Most people know what point they are arguing about this muppet is literally arguing for the sake of it.

Came across this girl on live before and now I can’t find her. Took me ages to find a thread 😂. Who is she? Does she always behave that way? I feel like she’d cause murder in an empty room

She has EUPD and it’s shows lol, she’s been doing this for a long time.
Please don’t tar us with the same brush. I have EUPD, I am a health professional and let me tell you I have never behaved like that. I was honestly disgusted

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Please don’t tar us with the same brush. I have EUPD, I am a health professional and let me tell you I have never behaved like that. I was honestly disgusted
Sorry that wasn’t my intention, but people like her are the reason why people with EUPD are misunderstood.

Reactions: 4
Came across this girl on live before and now I can’t find her. Took me ages to find a thread 😂. Who is she? Does she always behave that way? I feel like she’d cause murder in an empty room
She’s called Leah Herbert and she’s a bleeping fruitloop

• Haha
I’m certain this cretin just wants strong pain all the time which is why she’s always presenting at hospital.

I’m certain this cretin just wants strong pain all the time which is why she’s always presenting at hospital.
100%. She supposedly developed “epilepsy” and FND overnight but we all know it’s from doing balloons. Deffo has a drug problem