Maaliamae (Leah Herbert)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t get home from hospital because she lives in a flat and can’t walk but now she’s wanting to get a taxi and get pissed with her mate.???

Reactions: 4

Incase anyone forgot about this scumbag. In her “FND changed my accent money bandwagon” era 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

Incase anyone forgot about this scumbag. In her “FND changed my accent money bandwagon” era 😂😂😂
You can tell from a mile off shes putting on that voice.
Shell do anything for attention and sympathy that woman

Reactions: 5
You can tell from a mile off shes putting on that voice.
Shell do anything for attention and sympathy that woman
The way her accent just slips out every now and again is embarrassing. She’s an utter disgrace

The shaking is 1000% put on too. Funny how she magically stopped shaking when holding her items during the b&m haul video, especially breakable items and when she took lid off conditioner to smell it.

Reactions: 3
The shaking is 1000% put on too. Funny how she magically stopped shaking when holding her items during the b&m haul video, especially breakable items and when she took lid off conditioner to smell it.
How people enable and believe her is wild. I bet the emergency services/ hospital dread seeing her name pop up.

I came across this woman’s video about her voice and had to check for a thread as that was so obviously put on 😳

Just seen her on my FYP. She is over doing the acting still, but very badily. Her speech is deffo put on.

Reactions: 2
Glad there's a thread for this one! After all the hospital drama I'd forgot about her and she's appeared on my FYP with the shaking & stuttering....like whatttttt!!

Reactions: 2
Just seen her live and she’s pretending to shake and stutter so much!! Shaking so much but yet could take off and put a lid back on a lucozade bottle and drink it without spilling. There is no way that would happen if her shakes were real!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen her live and she’s pretending to shake and stutter so much!! Shaking so much but yet could take off and put a lid back on a lucozade bottle and drink it without spilling. There is no way that would happen if her shakes were real!
I thought this yesterday. How people believe it I’ll never know 😂😂😂

Just watching her live, I’m sorry but I just don’t believe that her illness is genuine, someone mentioned she was copying Carrie Redhead and that was exactly my thoughts too. I’d never normally question anyone’s illness but it really does seem so fake, the way she stutters just the first letter of whatever word seems so put on. There is a part of me that thinks surely no one would actually go this far with a lie but nothing on TikTok surprises me anymore ! I wonder if those close to her actually believe her ?