Maaliamae (Leah Herbert)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else seen this cretin on their FYP?
Claims she’s “paralysed” after an epileptic fit but is managing to move her legs/feet on her own
Went “viral” after a no context video of a health care assistant asking her to stop recording her (and rightly so)
Apparently she’s now been kicked out of her hospital in north Manchester For being abusive and aggressive towards staff
Also has the most irritating Turkey teeth 😭😭

Reactions: 5
I was waiting for a thread on this one. I think she is faking to be honest.

Reactions: 6
The nurse in that video was incredibly unprofessional and she really shouldn’t have behaved that way but we did not see what led up to that incident. At the end of the day nurses/professionals are only human and if being repeatedly subjected to abuse and harassment from patients on top of all the other pressures of their job then sometimes they will, unfortunately, snap.

This woman seems to be quite vocal and at times a little volatile in her videos so I can only imagine how she is off camera. I don’t know if she is faking her symptoms or not, FND is a pretty complex condition after all. What I see as a red flag is how comfortably she has settled into “disabled” life. She went and purchased her own wheelchair within days of her symptoms presenting (despite not knowing if her condition was permanent/long term), if it was me I would have tried everything possible before resorting to a wheelchair and in the meantime would have used the wheelchairs/porter chairs available in hospital for patient use. She just seems too much at ease with relying on everyone around her to attend to all her needs. Another red flag is the fact she wasn’t happy with the diagnosis given at one hospital so she’s got herself admitted to a different hospital, yes we are all entitled to a second opinion but I worry it’s a case of “doctor shopping” until she gets a diagnosis that she wants.

The nurse in that video was incredibly unprofessional and she really shouldn’t have behaved that way but we did not see what led up to that incident. At the end of the day nurses/professionals are only human and if being repeatedly subjected to abuse and harassment from patients on top of all the other pressures of their job then sometimes they will, unfortunately, snap.

This woman seems to be quite vocal and at times a little volatile in her videos so I can only imagine how she is off camera. I don’t know if she is faking her symptoms or not, FND is a pretty complex condition after all. What I see as a red flag is how comfortably she has settled into “disabled” life. She went and purchased her own wheelchair within days of her symptoms presenting (despite not knowing if her condition was permanent/long term), if it was me I would have tried everything possible before resorting to a wheelchair and in the meantime would have used the wheelchairs/porter chairs available in hospital for patient use. She just seems too much at ease with relying on everyone around her to attend to all her needs. Another red flag is the fact she wasn’t happy with the diagnosis given at one hospital so she’s got herself admitted to a different hospital, yes we are all entitled to a second opinion but I worry it’s a case of “doctor shopping” until she gets a diagnosis that she wants.
it wasn’t even a nurse in that video, it was either a healthcare assistant or domestic worker from the uniform! Yet all these gullible people defending her think it is a nurse!
The fact she’s saying it was a nurse and that she was slapped is insane, you can clearly see she’s pushing the phone away from her face and quite right, she shouldn’t be filming in a hospital
She’s 100% faking I reckon she wants a cushy hospital stay and a new council house at the taxpayers expense. And potentially drug seeking. Oh, and lots of attention

it wasn’t even a nurse in that video, it was either a healthcare assistant or domestic worker from the uniform! Yet all these gullible people defending her think it is a nurse!
The fact she’s saying it was a nurse and that she was slapped is insane, you can clearly see she’s pushing the phone away from her face and quite right, she shouldn’t be filming in a hospital
She’s 100% faking I reckon she wants a cushy hospital stay and a new council house at the taxpayers expense. And potentially drug seeking. Oh, and lots of attention
I totally agree! She was starting yesterday as a elderly patient was wandering off. She kept saying the lady had no capacity and complaining non stop.

Reactions: 2
She’s an absolute cretin! Has anyone just watched her live? She’s vile! She yelled at the nurses and threatened them!

Reactions: 2
I’m from Scotland and NHS uniforms are different here so I wasn’t sure if it was a nurse/HCA etc.

Just watched a bit of her live just now and would you believe she’s not being properly looked after at this hospital now 🙄 She needs to focus on getting herself better, get off Tik Tok and work together with the staff to make some positive progress.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else seen this cretin on their FYP?
Claims she’s “paralysed” after an epileptic fit but is managing to move her legs/feet on her own
Went “viral” after a no context video of a health care assistant asking her to stop recording her (and rightly so)
Apparently she’s now been kicked out of her hospital in north Manchester For being abusive and aggressive towards staff
Also has the most irritating Turkey teeth 😭😭
PRAISE THE LORD FOR THIS THREAD
---
Does anyone know what hospital she is in? Live streaming is absolutely not allowed. Funny how she’s getting charged for her behaviour. I have steam coming from my ears seeing people support her. I know as a frontline health care professional that her “paralysis” is completely put on. FND is a MENTAL HEALTH condition. There is no organic cause. I reminded her of this yesterday as she was rocking and moving her “paralysed” legs then the camera for swiftly moved angles 🤣🤣🤣

FND can come in suddenly and be scary. Had a family member who all of a sudden lost all the feeling in her legs and was in the hospital for about two weeks, eventually it came back and with physio support she has been ok, had one relapse but was given the diagnosis of fnd. I tried to say to this Leah the other night there is nothing to say her paralysis is permanent, she was saying Dr said 95% chance it was or something but that’s absolute bullshit. Im sure she does have issues right now but nothing to suggest that she’ll not be mobile again, agree she was rather quick in getting herself a wheelchair l, say she needs rehab and a new house.

Isn’t really helping her recovery either by being live on TikTok to the early hours every morning. Honestly, she should bunk up with Cherine - what a pair.

FND can come in suddenly and be scary. Had a family member who all of a sudden lost all the feeling in her legs and was in the hospital for about two weeks, eventually it came back and with physio support she has been ok, had one relapse but was given the diagnosis of fnd. I tried to say to this Leah the other night there is nothing to say her paralysis is permanent, she was saying Dr said 95% chance it was or something but that’s absolute bullshit. Im sure she does have issues right now but nothing to suggest that she’ll not be mobile again, agree she was rather quick in getting herself a wheelchair l, say she needs rehab and a new house.

Isn’t really helping her recovery either by being live on TikTok to the early hours every morning. Honestly, she should bunk up with Cherine - what a pair.
Her and cherine trying to outdo each other with the munchausens would be quite something

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shocker her kid’s been taken off her too, what a lovely girl she is 🙄
Shes instigated a pile on to north Manchester general hospital too, put up a video telling people not to call the ward. Ffs. She needs to be kicked out of wherever she’s been moved too, she’s got duck all wrong with her!!

Reactions: 3
Some of the stuff she says just doesn’t add up. That her notes have been shredded/disappeared. Her notes will be electronic and there will be a trail if people try to delete them.

She seems like a right handful. Very entitled. Expecting to be taken out for a cigarette at all times of the day.

Also, the stuff about recording elderly patients screaming when she’s in her bed and can’t see them. How does she know they aren’t confused and delirious? Rather than jumping to them being mistreated.

She’s so angry that they’re trying to discharge her. She’s spat her dummy out big time!!
She will go home and go to a different hospital until she gets her own way!
Said she wouldn’t go to a rehabilitation centre but now wants to because she won’t allow caters and physio into her home!

there is nothing acutely medically wrong with her so no need to be on hospital. She’s taking up a bed that could be used by someone who actually needs it!

Reactions: 3