Maaliamae (Leah Herbert)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her live, I’m sorry but I just don’t believe that her illness is genuine, someone mentioned she was copying Carrie Redhead and that was exactly my thoughts too. I’d never normally question anyone’s illness but it really does seem so fake, the way she stutters just the first letter of whatever word seems so put on. There is a part of me that thinks surely no one would actually go this far with a lie but nothing on TikTok surprises me anymore ! I wonder if those close to her actually believe her ?
No-one believes her BS. Hence why shes black listed from hospitals and why she was arrested. She thinks everyone’s forgot. “FND” is a very controversial “illness” in sure genuine people do suffer however…

Reactions: 4
No-one believes her BS. Hence why shes black listed from hospitals and why she was arrested. She thinks everyone’s forgot. “FND” is a very controversial “illness” in sure genuine people do suffer however…
I don’t doubt she had a health scare initially from the after effects of doing laughing gas/balloons but now she’s just taking the piss for ££££

Reactions: 2
I think it’s an ego / point proving thing for her to be honest. Hospitals had enough of her turning up when she didn’t need to be there, so she makes herself appear worse and worse each time. She needs serious mental health help. I’ve never seen someone miming usher fine but then when she speaks she has this horrendous shake and stutter. Stupid woman.

I don’t doubt she had a health scare initially from the after effects of doing laughing gas/balloons but now she’s just taking the piss for ££££
So she did balloons that explains a lot, the day after my nieces prom I popped round to see how it went and she was in bed looking a bit rough so I thought she’d probably had a few sneaky lambrinis the night before 🤨. All of a sudden she started making gargling noises and when she started jerking I realised she was having a seizure, she’d not had one before so I called for an ambulance, who confirmed it was a seizure and niece confirmed she’d not taken *anything*
In hospital Drs asked the same and I looked at her and said it’s crucial that the dr knows exactly what was consumed last night and you can’t be told off if u tell the truth.
Turns out she did nos balloons and the dr said he believed without a doubt that was the cause but obviously did lots of tests scans/etc, during which we heard a few scary words, fnd epilepsy eye issues …all was clear including a follow up appt after, where it was determined that the seizure was a result of nitrous oxide, and there were no concerns and she wouldn’t need any further dealings with them.
So if this L did similar and had a fit/seizure and was truthful yes they do take it seriously so she might have had lots of tests, appts etc (probably more than most due to exaggerating her symptoms) and she might have heard possible medical conditions but ultimately it’s a one off. I say this but the chances of her telling the Drs that she used nos are pretty slim so she’s clearly tried to milk it and is now just running wild with the whole act 😠
Ps sorry it’s so long I just wanted to add a bit of context to how it was easy for her to fabricate such a phony convincing story

Reactions: 5
Currently on live shaking saying if she focuses on something her shakes will stop said she got her fnd diagnosis after 5 days which is highly unlikely as everything else has to be ruled out first and then said she’s been prescribed new meds called propanalol which millions of people take this is honestly crazy

• Haha
Funny how she’s on live bobbling her head but her hands are still as anything 🙄

• Heart
Currently on live shaking saying if she focuses on something her shakes will stop said she got her fnd diagnosis after 5 days which is highly unlikely as everything else has to be ruled out first and then said she’s been prescribed new meds called propanalol which millions of people take this is honestly crazy
Propranolol for “anxiety” certainly not for “seizures”
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Caught bit of her live last night and she was still as a stone and her speech was ‘normal’ for a few seconds then she started with the shaking and bobbling her bun-I’m still calling bullshit

Reactions: 1
Live again but no shaking today I’m sure she’s had those pjs on for days too. Apparently got a bad neck and people in comments saying go to hospital but she won’t as she doesn’t like hospitals

Live again but no shaking today I’m sure she’s had those pjs on for days too. Apparently got a bad neck and people in comments saying go to hospital but she won’t as she doesn’t like hospitals
Got a bad neck from pretending to shake intermittently for the past 3 weeks, repetitive strain!

She is now saying that someone spiked her a year ago when she was out, there was no mention of that before. The girls a embarrassment!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have just saw a video of her from 3h ago speaking…... Her accent is totally different - how is that?!
if she had a genuine speech difficulty surely she’d keep her accent?
She needs serious mental health help.
it’s awful that she ‘appears’ to be copying another creator with a genuine disability.

My mind is blown! 🤯 I’ve been watching this girl for a few months now and can honestly say I believed every single word she said. Tonight I was watching her live and she said something about having a glass of wine and people can screen shot that if they want and I thought to myself about why she said that so it made wonder if she had a tattle thread and turns out she does! I also noticed during the live whenever she got quite animated about something she was talking about her speech would go to near on perfect, thick accent coming through and she was talking with her hands too, waving them around with no troubles at all. It was only when she sat still that the trembles would start. It doesn’t look good now but I honestly cannot wrap my head around someone doing something like this. If it’s fake or exaggerated then that is really sick and twisted

Reactions: 5
Shaking her head like crazy and can hardly speak and then does immaculate impressions of tiny Tim, perfect speech and not a single nod 👀 she’s not fooling anyone

• Haha