M&S Food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The garlic bread slices (fridge part not frozen) were delicious.
I love the chilled cheese garlic bread sliced. They have like a cheesy sauce not just cheese

Edited my typo haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen M&S insta stories today? What was their beef with Dishoom? I presume it was beef as the story refers for wanting to start friends? 👀

Has anyone seen M&S insta stories today? What was their beef with Dishoom? I presume it was beef as the story refers for wanting to start friends? 👀
They posted a "recipe" for bacon naan I think, which is something that Dishoom is famous for, and Dishoom made a humorous comment something about preferring Cuthbert in the Colin the Caterpillar Cake Wars.

Reactions: 3
They posted a "recipe" for bacon naan I think, which is something that Dishoom is famous for, and Dishoom made a humorous comment something about preferring Cuthbert in the Colin the Caterpillar Cake Wars.
Apparently they didn't credit Dishoom (who I think sell meal kits for the dish?) initially, until there was a bit of a backlash, at which point M&S changed the wording of the post.

Wowwww this escalated quickly! It looks like after the initial jokey comment (which I can’t see on insta anymore) the caption was edited to add credit but not across all platforms. Dishoom’s stories are interesting to have a look at.. M&S getting a taste of their own medicine it seems. It is quite hypocritical of them to be fair.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They’ve posted an apology now and linking the dishoom kit which is the right thing to do. In all honestly when I saw the recipe I didn’t even think of dishoom 🤷🏻‍♀️ But you’d have though they would be aware of them

Off to M&S tomorrow! Can’t wait

Reactions: 3
Anyone else check this thread before any of the other gossip threads they’re following to see what new foods have been recommended? Just me? Ok….. 🐷🐷🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We had their The Best Macaroni Cheese last night and ohh it was so good. Probably about a million calories but it was worth it plus it’s in the dine in for £10 👍

Oh so is dishoom a chain? I didn’t actually realise that

Reactions: 1
yes I wonder if the pizzas are freezable? could get 4 and pop two in the freezer.
I think they are. Theyre not that big but enough for 1 medium portion. Off the top of my head they were about 600-700 cals. So will give you an idea of size.

The other mains were pasta dishes

Reactions: 1
yes I wonder if the pizzas are freezable? could get 4 and pop two in the freezer.
I think they say they aren’t suitable but I have froze them and they have been fine.
They are also some of the best frozen pizzas I have ever had and we are a house of pizza fanatics lol. The meal deal provided us with 3 nights worth of dinner so was totally worth the money for us

Anyone else check this thread before any of the other gossip threads they’re following to see what new foods have been recommended? Just me? Ok….. 🐷🐷🐷
Snap! It’s my first tattle go to now before the secret celeb gossip page :)

Oh so is dishoom a chain? I didn’t actually realise that
That question is a big deal over in the jack monroe thread 😂😂

• Haha
Oooh just got back from M&S I got some more garlic bread slices and yumyums reduced:m also checked out the £15 meal deal offer,. The pizzas are an ok size but they didn't have all the sides on sale (obv sold out) so I didn't bother buying it.

I got the cheesy chilli nachos yellow stickered today 😋 can’t wait to have them later 🥰 also grabbed another bakery Bakewell tart and a chocolate yumnut seeing it’s the weekend 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.