M&S Food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a peach Bellini one? Oh god help me.. (hence my name on here^^)
Yep! They have mixed trays which is annoying as people pick through them for the flavours they like. So often find the trays that have mojitos in doesn’t have any mojitos just cosmo’s. 😀

Reactions: 1
Hate to say it but the Aldi cocktail cans are nicer. And only 85p. I regularly buy the mojito, peach Bellini, passion fruit martini and the fake pimms. Also the pink gin and diet tonic.
I’ve been stocking up ready for a big bbq in July.
Agree re pink gin,

I caved and got a cake jar, the Trillionaire’s Shortbread one. It was nice - quite sickly and definitely does at least 2 sittings. Not sure if I’d get it again unless I was having a mega sugar craving 🤣

I popped in earlier to see if I could get my husband a Father’s Day Colin but they didn’t have any. Couldn’t even see empty shelf space, mines quite a small food hall so maybe they were only in bigger stores? Or they sold out days ago?

Also no chocolate chunk shortbread in the bakery, heartbroken 😭 left the shop empty handed.

They had loads of those cake jars but I wasn’t going to pay £4 for one.

I popped in earlier to see if I could get my husband a Father’s Day Colin but they didn’t have any. Couldn’t even see empty shelf space, mines quite a small food hall so maybe they were only in bigger stores? Or they sold out days ago?

Also no chocolate chunk shortbread in the bakery, heartbroken 😭 left the shop empty handed.

They had loads of those cake jars but I wasn’t going to pay £4 for one.
Those shortbreads are lovely, also, the muesli bars, if they still do them.

Last edited:
The strawberry water is honestly made by God himself. I can’t even take a sip of normal flavoured water but this stuff is amazing

omg those percy pigs look amazing! havent seen them before!
They are so so good. I was so hungover once to the point I couldn’t keep anything down and was in bed all day. My husband brought me a can of full fat coke and these and I was fine half hour later.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are so so good. I was so hungover once to the point I couldn’t keep anything down and was in bed all day. My husband brought me a can of full fat coke and these and I was fine half hour later.
I need to send my other half to M&S, I’m dying today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Had to go to M&S today and there was NO ham and mustard sandwiches. Ended up having to buy the triple pack with a BLT and prawns in 😭

Full fat coke is my hangover cure. Before I go out I make sure there is a bottle in the fridge, 2 aspirin on the kitchen counter and eye covers on the pillow :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I had my s’mores last night and they’re so good, great with ice cream! Also tried the sticky toffee loaf cakes and they’re lovely too.

we got the Italian 4 mains and 4 sides for £15 which is such a bargain, pizzas were quite small tbh but there’s only 2 of us so my boyfriend had 2 😂 I found one enough with the sides

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.