M&S Food #5 The food is a hit but the Gary Barlow tickets were rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I picked up some Percy pig pancakes for 10p so bought 3 packs as they can be frozen. Hoping them with some fruit and a dollop of Greek yoghurt will encourage my daughter to have breakfast before school.

Reactions: 5
FANFARE! Very pleased for your good fortune Fanaff.

I bought the cheese profiteroles and have devoured them.

Reactions: 3
The cherry bakewell plant kitchen cookies are the nicest I think I’ve ever had, and i’m not vegan! I need to try the choc ones.

Reactions: 6
i'd be thrilled to get a Plant Kitchen freebie.. Not vegan but I love a lot of the alternatives and even prefer them. M&S do some really good ones and Vegan stuff is usually V V expensive

Reactions: 4
Is it only in the cafe? My one near work has a hot drink machine, it’s been out of order for over a year though so no good either way haha.

• Haha
I'm mainlining the diet cherry sparkling drink that costs 90p for a litre. Tastes like cherry tango

• Heart
I
I have it and we do have a cafe but have never been. can't get in there for senior citizens camped there for hours with one cuppa
Yeah all the M&S Cafes do seem to be their 'turf'. Sit in the wrong seat and walking sticks will be waving furiously.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.