M&S Food #19 Giving 80 year old childless, coeliac lesbians offers for men’s socks, kids PJs & Danish pastries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got some tulips from M&S the other week that lasted two weeks! I was shocked. I usually get tulips from Lidl though which are much cheaper and tend to last well too

Reactions: 2
Re the cost of the yumnuts. I made a chocolate cake with black cherry jam, fresh cream and chocolate buttercream icing. It cost me £8+ good cake isn't cheap.

Reactions: 9
I think peonies should in store v soon as they are in the independent florist/greengrocers near my house now :love:

Also agree that good cake isnt going to be cheap. They are expensive but they look like a real treat!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No peonies. Did get the yum nuts. They need to be good for the price tag. Will report back !
Looking forward to your review! I was planning on going on the hunt after work for some, but my arm has been twisted (didn't take much tbh 😅) to go out for drinks and dinner with my work wife instead!

The yumnuts look like an excellent hangover breakfast though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The new dips look interesting. I’ll see if there are any left later as they have been all over TikTok for the last few days!

Reactions: 2
I’ve eaten it! Here’s my thoughts. The jam and cream are lovely but it made the bottom of the bottom part of the yum nut a bit soggy. Tasted lovely though. The top half has the added pink fondant piped on it and it was so sweet, too sweet for me, there are also tiny bits of meringue which add more sweetness. I prefer a plain yumnut or a cream cake, together it didn’t work for me. I liked it, I didn’t love it and I won’t buy any others. But it is very pretty

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I seen the New York Pastrami one today and wish I had bought it!
What?? Where have I been?

I'm on best auntie duty tomorrow and may need to visit M&S afterwards for research purposes, naturally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What?? Where have I been?

I'm on best auntie duty tomorrow and may need to visit M&S afterwards for research purposes, naturally.
When I did auntie duty we bought 4 packs of Easter percies. Suffice to say I wasn't popular with the parents

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve eaten it! Here’s my thoughts. The jam and cream are lovely but it made the bottom of the bottom part of the yum nut a bit soggy. Tasted lovely though. The top half has the added pink fondant piped on it and it was so sweet, too sweet for me, there are also tiny bits of meringue which add more sweetness. I prefer a plain yumnut or a cream cake, together it didn’t work for me. I liked it, I didn’t love it and I won’t buy any others. But it is very pretty
You should be a food reviewer 🫡 I don’t think I’d like a soggy bottom either. Im still willing to try the caramelised biscuit one 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The dips had been ransacked at my M&S! No yumnuts either, but I’m not that bothered. I did want to get the banoffee cheesecake though which had also gone!

Reactions: 1
Drooling!
I think the majority of the dip was a cheese type sauce!
That is definitely something I'll be looking out for. Bloody hell. What a day to be alive. One of those and some bagel chips maybe? Or crusty baguette? Or just a fork and my phone off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That is definitely something I'll be looking out for. Bloody hell. What a day to be alive. One of those and some bagel chips maybe? Or crusty baguette? Or just a fork and my phone off 🤣
There’s so many new things I want to try at the moment I’ll be dipping a caramelised biscuit yumnut into my pastrami dip 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.