M&S Food #19 Giving 80 year old childless, coeliac lesbians offers for men’s socks, kids PJs & Danish pastries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of @Badbugger to explain the Sparks offer policy (sorry I had to manipulate to fit the character limit).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thumbs up to the bavette steak. £2.55 for a 160g of bavette. Seared and cooked medium rare and well rested. Served with M&S creamed spinach and the fresh frites and a homemade béarnaise sauce. Really good value for a steak night at home

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thumbs up to the bavette steak. £2.55 for a 160g of bavette. Seared and cooked medium rare and well rested. Served with M&S creamed spinach and the fresh frites and a homemade béarnaise sauce. Really good value for a steak night at home
I keep telling people what good value this is. I got £1 off a steak on the app so yesterday’s cost me £1.50! I tend to use it for stir fries

Reactions: 4
We got the roast offer at the weekend...and planned ahead! We only had a couple of the pigs in blankets and used half the gravy.
Tea tonight was toad in the hole, using the pigs in blankets and the rest of the gravy. (Yes, we were rebels and reheated the gravy!)

Reactions: 3
All my offers are meat related this week … I’ve never purchased or eaten meat in my life 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me and my husband usually get the valentines meal deal but it’s gone up to £25 this year, still good value but think I spotted the Waitrose one is still £20 so going to try that instead! We also had aldis last year which was really good 🤞🏽

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Me and my husband usually get the valentines meal deal but it’s gone up to £25 this year, still good value but think I spotted the Waitrose one is still £20 so going to try that instead! We also had aldis last year which was really good 🤞🏽
Are both including Prosecco? I’m not a fan of it myself and don’t like that it’s always included in these fizz deals. I haven’t seen any valentines displays in either M&S or Waitrose yet

Did Connie the caterpillar used to have strawberry buttercream or am I having a fevered dream? I always used to buy Connie, for the boys as well as everyone preferred the strawberry filling and chocolate feet. I’m not making it up am I? Does anyone else remember this and when did they stop making it? But more to the point why did you stop making it M&S?!

Reactions: 1
Are both including Prosecco? I’m not a fan of it myself and don’t like that it’s always included in these fizz deals. I haven’t seen any valentines displays in either M&S or Waitrose yet
I think it’s a bottle of wine or Prosecco, think the Waitrose one mentioned a cocktail too!

Do everyone’s offers last for 14 days? I always get crap offers that last 2 weeks! I wait the 2 weeks for them to expire, just to be given another load of crappy offers I won’t use 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do everyone’s offers last for 14 days? I always get crap offers that last 2 weeks! I wait the 2 weeks for them to expire, just to be given another load of crappy offers I won’t use 🤣
Yeah I get new offers every fortnight on a Monday. So I sike myself up thinking I’m gonna get a free bakery snack on the second Sunday then I’m bitterly disappointed with my 10% off a £5 spend on pork the next day 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yeah I get new offers every fortnight on a Monday. So I sike myself up thinking I’m gonna get a free bakery snack on the second Sunday then I’m bitterly disappointed with my 10% off a £5 spend on pork the next day 🤣
Same 😫😫😫 all I want in life is a free danish 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Their sweet chilli sauce is disgusting 😭
2 quid as well 😅
Never found any that compare to the heinz one. It’s one of the few sauces that I won’t deviate from the branded one anymore.
Had the roast beef last night and it was so nice. Paired it with their frozen roast potatoes which I put in the airfryer which cooked them to perfection! Honesty the best frozen roasties I’ve ever had and they have been in my freezer a while as I tried them in the oven and they didn’t crisp up that nice so left them in there 😂
Eagerly awaiting the next time they do a roast deal to get the beef again although I have enough pigs in blanket to last 6 months so there will have to be some worth while sides for me to buy the deal again. £9 for such a small bit of beef seems excessive to me nut could be but of touch as I don’t buy beef very often as it’s always quite large pieces in super markets and I only cook for myself. So tend to buy mince or beef chunks with the odd steak thrown in rather than a joint of beef.

Reactions: 2
Do they refresh on the same day does anyone know? My old ones have expired but not been offered any new ones

The wait continues for my free bakery item

• Sad
Do they refresh on the same day does anyone know? My old ones have expired but not been offered any new ones

The wait continues for my free bakery item
I usually get them every second Monday so they last for 2 weeks then get new ones.

Reactions: 2
Did Connie the caterpillar used to have strawberry buttercream or am I having a fevered dream? I always used to buy Connie, for the boys as well as everyone preferred the strawberry filling and chocolate feet. I’m not making it up am I? Does anyone else remember this and when did they stop making it? But more to the point why did you stop making it M&S?!
Initially she did but it’s been a chocolate filling for a number of years. I was glad because I was horrified and disgusted in the strawberry filling 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.