M&S Food #19 Giving 80 year old childless, coeliac lesbians offers for men’s socks, kids PJs & Danish pastries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a chicken caesar dip and a buffallo chicken one too. I wanted to try the green goddess one, but it had sold out!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Descriptions of the new dips , taken from Ocado. They all sound delicious tbf

Buffalo Chicken Dip- A spicy red pepper dip flavoured with cooked chicken and spicy jalapenos.

Cheddar & Bacon Dip- An indulgent mayonnaise and soured cream dip with mature Cheddar cheese and dry cured smoked bacon.

Green Goddess Dip- A creamy mayonnaise, avocado and soured cream dip with parsley and dill.

New York Deli Pastrami Dip- A Reuben inspired dip topped with British beef pastrami, Emmentale cheese and gherkins.

Fully loaded Indian style dip- Tandoori chickpea dip, mango chutney & coriander yogurt topped with chickpeas & pickled red onion.

Chicken Caesar Dip- A creamy Caesar dip topped with chicken, cheese and parsley.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The dips had been ransacked at my M&S! No yumnuts either, but I’m not that bothered. I did want to get the banoffee cheesecake though which had also gone!
Honestly! Them bloomin' Tattlers are like vultures after sighting something new/different on here! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I won the yellow sticker competition! (It's a competition, right? 🤣)
20240427_101259.jpg

This is what else my hungover brain picked up from M&S as a nutritious breakfast/brunch 😅
20240427_101130.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oooh we have them in ireland! I do agree tho, the prices are mental right now in there. I got a free bar of that Swiss chocolate - it’s lovely but wouldn’t pay nearly €5 for it.
And I'm sure that 5 pound doesn't equal €8 does it? Like for the new yum yums.

Yeah the choc is lovely .. pricy but lovely ha

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My bf, who is the brains of this operation, I'm clearly the beauty 💁🏼‍♀️🤣, made us eggs on toast to eat first before I inhaled my snacks lol
Nobody tell him, But I think it was the right call!

We ended up sharing one of the yumnuts and I 100% agree with @Renegadedancer - they're too sweet and have a soggy bottom 😅 I peeled the raspberry fondant off because it was too much!

The Mexican dip is great, it's like a loaded nacho trifle 😅 A layer of guacamole at the bottom, then salsa and then sour cream, topped with jalapeños and cheese 😍
The buffalo Chicken Dip is pretty good too, although it says it is a medium in terms of spice, but it's definitely more on the mild side. I can see this new dip range being super popular once the weather picks up and people are out having picnics/snacky bits with drinks ect.

Although annoyingly, they don't come with lids, just the plastic film, so both tubs are currently in the fridge with a plate balanced on top of them until I can be bothered to leave the sofa and do the weekly shop and get some tin foil! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw the cream filled yumnuts which look interesting but not a fan of cream so opted for the banoffee mousse cakes instead. Just had one as a treat after lunch, thoroughly enjoyed

Reactions: 4
I found a yellow stickered chicken caesar dip earlier. My husband looked disgusted as I put it in the basket so hopefully more for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My bf, who is the brains of this operation, I'm clearly the beauty 💁🏼‍♀️🤣, made us eggs on toast to eat first before I inhaled my snacks lol
Nobody tell him, But I think it was the right call!

We ended up sharing one of the yumnuts and I 100% agree with @Renegadedancer - they're too sweet and have a soggy bottom 😅 I peeled the raspberry fondant off because it was too much!

The Mexican dip is great, it's like a loaded nacho trifle 😅 A layer of guacamole at the bottom, then salsa and then sour cream, topped with jalapeños and cheese 😍
The buffalo Chicken Dip is pretty good too, although it says it is a medium in terms of spice, but it's definitely more on the mild side. I can see this new dip range being super popular once the weather picks up and people are out having picnics/snacky bits with drinks ect.

Although annoyingly, they don't come with lids, just the plastic film, so both tubs are currently in the fridge with a plate balanced on top of them until I can be bothered to leave the sofa and do the weekly shop and get some tin foil! 🤣
Nacho trifle sounds EPIC!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I finally got around to trying the new munch yesterday and loved it. I’m hoping it’s going to be around all Summer so it can keep me and my craving going until September when hopefully the Halloween munch reappears.

Reactions: 2
New thread almost required. Any thread suggestions? Had a look through the first few pages of most liked and can't see any.

So do we mention the RIP of free Percy times?

Reactions: 3
New thread almost required. Any thread suggestions? Had a look through the first few pages of most liked and can't see any.

So do we mention the RIP of free Percy times?
Thread suggestion - Lord have mercy they’ve got rid of the free Percy 😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.