M&S Food #16 According to the serving suggestion I am a family of four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year M+S did a big red bag of cinnamon tortilla chips. Have these not returned this year? I’ve checked our local branches and not sure whether to give up my search or not….

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I’ve got the garlic frozen sourdough for tonight, last time I had one I followed the instructions and it was rock hard, did I once see on here someone suggested cooking it in foil? Any help and timings welcome!!

Last year M+S did a big red bag of cinnamon tortilla chips. Have these not returned this year? I’ve checked our local branches and not sure whether to give up my search or not….
somebody on this thread said they aren’t returning. They were delightful as well.

Has anyone actually tried the turkey gravy mayo? (sorry if I've missed it) - I don't even think I want to try it and actually am not even sure it sounds in the least bit nice but I'm a marketing and Pr wet dream and can never seem to stop myself trying anything new or novelty :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No but I've got some. On This Morning they had it on a xmas sandwich and raved over it.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone actually tried the turkey gravy mayo? (sorry if I've missed it) - I don't even think I want to try it and actually am not even sure it sounds in the least bit nice but I'm a marketing and Pr wet dream and can never seem to stop myself trying anything new or novelty :LOL:
Weirdly I’ve just gone to my M&S to buy some but no sign, making (hot) turkry sandwiches tomorrow and I’ve bought their turkey gravy so I might just mix a teaspoon in mayo 😂
Reviews on Ocado say it’s very vinegary?

Reactions: 2
Same as above - I’ve bought the mayo but not opened it yet. Can’t wait to try it on a hot turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce roll

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I had it the other week in a leftover sandwich (roast chicken, stuffing, pigs in blankets and the gravy mayo) and it was divine.

Tempted to go and stock up but no doubt it will be on red label on boxing day!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know I said to my husband I didn't want a Percy pig hot water bottle, but if that was behind one of the doors I could be persuaded..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm starting to feel like the M&S and Gary Barlow collaboration is going the way that Bo Selector and Craig David went.

I don't think a single person on any M&S chat forum liked it (or even understood the point of it)😂

Reactions: 5
My fantasy 12 days would be........
1. Free Yumnut
2. Free Yumnut
3. Free Yumnut
4. Free Yumnut

Ahhh you get the gist 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
'We've come along way, but we're not too sure where we've been
We've have Hallow Munch, we've had light up gin
but remember this

We don't want Gary Barlow in any advent door
🤭
I used an aI image generator with the prompt "Gary Barlow peeking out behind a door" and this is what it gave me... 😂😂😂😂
gencraft_image_1701336710463-1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.