M&S Food #16 According to the serving suggestion I am a family of four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the 12 Days Of Christmas just appear as part of Sparks? I can't remember what happened last year.

Reactions: 1
I thought the party food prices seemed higher than I remembered from last year but I did well the other day as they had a variety on yellow sticker and the 4 for 3 still applies so I got a mix of 4 types to stash in the freezer for about £13 total 🤩

Reactions: 7
Does the 12 Days Of Christmas just appear as part of Sparks? I can't remember what happened last year.
Yes I believe you have to log on to Sparks every day and click on the wee calendar to see whether you're having Gary Barlow tickets or 7% off National Trust entrance fees after 4pm on Wednesdays 💓

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The link to the Sainsbury’s stock finder revolutionised my snack-shopping and I managed to track down the Sweet & Salty mix…..buying two bags ‘just to be sure’.

It’s okay, but I didn’t like it as much as Merry Munch. Yuck to the mini biscuit balls and the mini blonde chocolate buttons.

Obviously I suffered my way through the whole of the first bag yesterday and I’ll probably put the second bag in a bowl over Christmas and see if I can tempt someone into eating it.

• Haha
Oh bless your little cotton socks. The innocence.

By 13th of December, you're going to be as bitter and dejected as the rest of us.
The newbies always have such high hopes...

And usually get better shite than us regulars 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The newbies always have such high hopes...

And usually get better shite than us regulars 🤣🤣
I hope so but my Sparks card offers have been terrible until this week when I got a free loaf of bread! Til then it's been stuff like 5pc off babygros (I have teenagers) or 3pc off Gruffalo the Musical.

• Haha
I hope so but my Sparks card offers have been terrible until this week when I got a free loaf of bread! Til then it's been stuff like 5pc off babygros (I have teenagers) or 3pc off Gruffalo the Musical.
I had 2 packs of free cookies one after the other. Kinda annoyed because my kid nearly set a fire trying to heat one up the other day 😂😂😂 free pack of cookies = spending money to replace burnt stuff 😂😂

if there’s an M&S mole in here - I better get a free bottle of Prosecco this year, I bloody need it 😭😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm in a hospital (nothing serious!) next to a big M&S food hall, which closes at 9pm. I had visions of swooping in at 8:30pm at the very latest and being in a yellow sticker wonderland, but no, I'm still here with no chance of being discharged any time soon 😅

I wanted to grab some cheap Christmas sandwiches for tomorrow and a ready meal for tonight, but alas, it is not to be 😢🤣

• Heart
Just tried the chocolate cashews as recommended on here and they are amazing! And the pigs in blankets are the best I’ve ever tried, again recommended on this thread. Thanks Tattlers! I would like to throw in a recommendation for the chocolate covered cookie dough bites and Colin the Caterpillar cookies.

Reactions: 4
I’m be got the towels sparks offer and some other random stuff. I don’t suppose there will be anything else until after the 12 days of disappointment

Reactions: 4
I’m be got the towels sparks offer and some other random stuff. I don’t suppose there will be anything else until after the 12 days of disappointment
I’ve got the free loaf of bread and nothing else. Guess it’s only a few days until advent calendar season. Also stealing your quote and nominating you for thread title.
M&S food #17 12 days of disappointment.

Reactions: 25
That second bag of Sainsbury’s ‘Poor Imitation’ is calling to me. Should I eat it today so I don’t ruin December?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.