M&S Food #16 According to the serving suggestion I am a family of four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Meg78 for the title suggestion and @BoogleC for the nomination.

Last thread had the usual noise about Sparks being a crap rewards scheme, with nonsensical or non-existent offers.

Hallow munch came into the shops and was a hit but sadly has disappeared. Merry munch refills are a thing this year and seem to make more financial sense. Don’t empty the refill into your old tin if you’re not planning on scoffing right away as the tin is not airtight and it will all go stale/soft.

We shared some new products we discovered like the apple crumble yoghurt and the salt and vinegar and burger mayos.

General consensus is that the Christmas food selection - particularly the desserts is a little underwhelming. We all await the advent calendar with trepidation to see what crap they pull this year…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks Clickbait and well done Meg! I love the thread title. :D

I saw some burger pickle in a jar I intend to pick up soon.

Reactions: 6
Interesting that the Merry Munch tin is only £8 on ocado, it's £9 in store isn't it?
the refill bag on Ocado is still £6.

So the refill bag at £6 for 460g works out at £1.30 per 100g.

I got the last two bags of "Salted Caramel Party Mix" on the shelf in my local Tesco which I think is their dupe. It is £3 for 200g, so £1.50 per 100g.

So the Merry Munch Refill Bag, if you can find it, is not only the original and the best, but is actually better priced than Tesco's dupe.

Hallow Scream Munch (if you can still get it) was £3.50 for 300g so an astonishing £1.17 per 100g - no wonder it's sold out.
The Percy Pig Pig'n'Mix (which is all sweets, no pretzels etc) is £5 for 250g so that is £2 per 100g.

Reactions: 9
I am here to confess my fatty ways. The burger spring rolls were demolished in one sitting. Luckily they were on a yellow sticker but I may even buy them full-price. Delicious.

Reactions: 8
I love those. They're like the ones they do at Disney which I will merrily smash into my face at any given opportunity.

Great thread title!

Reactions: 4
@Chewycinema to respond from last thread, im also a sticky toffee fiend. But I do hate flavoured chocolates, these reminded me of the chocolates youd have left over in a box.

I'm not even ashamed to admit that I ate a whole bag of frankenstein faces in one sitting 😳😋🤭🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If you write a comment on their M&S page, they say they pass it on to the food team. Can we do a mass spam together asking for the pumpkin spice cake to come back?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Where do I find the lemon curd cake bar please? It sounds amazing.
I got it in the snack section they have next to the food to go pasta salads etc.
I tried to Google them but I don’t see them, when I’m back in work on Friday I’ll take a pic. Think it was about £1.10

I also got these on my food delivery today so very excited to try after dinner -

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I got it in the snack section they have next to the food to go pasta salads etc.
I tried to Google them but I don’t see them, when I’m back in work on Friday I’ll take a pic. Think it was about £1.10

I also got these on my food delivery today so very excited to try after dinner -
Thank you so much 😊

@Chewycinema to respond from last thread, im also a sticky toffee fiend. But I do hate flavoured chocolates, these reminded me of the chocolates youd have left over in a box.
Nooooo! But makes sense if you hate flavoured chocolates! I wasn't sure with the first bite then the next thing I knew they were all gone 🤣

Grabbed these today. I will absolutely eat all 12 because no one else in my household likes brie. These are my absolute fave thing ever.
---
I am here to confess my fatty ways. The burger spring rolls were demolished in one sitting. Luckily they were on a yellow sticker but I may even buy them full-price. Delicious.
I love the burger spring rolls and can too easily get through the lot. 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.