M&S Food #14 Who needs Β£5 of onions?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'm going to let "the rant" burst out of me it would have to be the lack of the veggie Kiev's in any store. They're delectable.
πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
One of these days I'll go off like Mount Vesuvius in the middle of the store about it.🀬 It has been known before. 😳
The things they drive me to.πŸ™„πŸ€·
I love the veggie kievs.

I bought the chocolate custard creams today. Six in a pack. I don't like CCs but they were much better completely coated in chocolate. I had two.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If I'm going to let "the rant" burst out of me it would have to be the lack of the veggie Kiev's in any store. They're delectable.
πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
One of these days I'll go off like Mount Vesuvius in the middle of the store about it.🀬 It has been known before. 😳
The things they drive me to.πŸ™„πŸ€·
I do like a Kiev but I’ve never had a veggie one. What is it in them that replaces the chicken?

I do like a Kiev but I’ve never had a veggie one. What is it in them that replaces the chicken?
Ive just googled and they have them on Ocado. Damn my freezer's heaving otherwise I'd have ordered a job lot and some of the curry to try which sounds interesting πŸ€”
I think I might have been in an outlying area of Leeds the last time I spied them. I have to buy them no matter the risk.of potential food poisoning if I'm far from home. πŸ˜„πŸ™„

I can thoroughly recommend the Sicilian lemon curd. It’s super lemony and unlike another brand i bought that had palm oil and tasted artificial. 🀒.
I used half the jar to fill a lemon layer cake for a wedding a few weeks ago and used the rest to make a super easy lemon mousse. Really delicious :)

Reactions: 6
I can thoroughly recommend the Sicilian lemon curd. It’s super lemony and unlike another brand i bought that had palm oil and tasted artificial. 🀒.
I used half the jar to fill a lemon layer cake for a wedding a few weeks ago and used the rest to make a super easy lemon mousse. Really delicious :)
Dribble πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
It would be too cruel not to at least give us the lemon mousse recipe. 🀷πŸ˜₯

Reactions: 5
Another good week on Sparks, Β£1 off the Best Ever meal deal, as well as money off bread and frozen veggies. No free treat though.

Unless I get free stuff, I don’t think it’s good.

I have a Lidl card and a couple of days ago it said I could have one free own label ice cream item, so I returned home with a box of fake mini Magnums. That is the sort of thing that warms the cockles, far more than the spurious, stingy shite M&S thinks it will tempt us with.

Reactions: 12
Mine two days ago, I got an email saying I might like cake. Along with some pictures of cake. But crucially; no free cake.
Don't worry, in fact they are being kind, they are just getting you ready for December and the tit advent calendar, where all the prizes are things that are either out of stock, completely irrelevant discounts off stuff they can't shift, or the chance (the chance!) to get tickets for Michael Ball's singing cookery school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't worry, in fact they are being kind, they are just getting you ready for December and the tit advent calendar, where all the prizes are things that are either out of stock, completely irrelevant discounts off stuff they can't shift, or the chance (the chance!) to get tickets for Michael Ball's singing cookery school.
Asdas loyalty app is doing a scheme where they are giving up to Β£100 every time you shop, can use it once a day and since it started I’ve used it 3 times and got Β£2 back
More than I’ve ever got off M&S πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Asdas loyalty app is doing a scheme where they are giving up to Β£100 every time you shop, can use it once a day and since it started I’ve used it 3 times and got Β£2 back
More than I’ve ever got off M&S πŸ˜‚
yeah but ... Chavsda ...

If I wanted 27 flavours of Fray Bentos offal-based meatballs, or 210 different types of Polish biscuits, or to be dodging Wayne and Waynetta in the aisle, and risking my life on stab roulette, sure ....

(p.s. only joking ... I love Chavsda ... my mother in law is forever going on about that same generous loyalty payout)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.