Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@diygirl40 I completely empathise and so sorry you have to go through all of that. It’s not easy going through life with anxiety and depression and it is the worse thing you can say to people who have it. I think she’s become too big for her boots.

Reactions: 2
"This is so surreal for little old me". God, she's turning into Mrs Hinch with her 'little old me' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed she posts her teenage daughters drinking quite a bit 🤔

I've just looked through the rest of today's stories now. She's '"so naughty" because she bought mascara and blusher and didn't put her pyjamas away this morning.
Also, she can't understand why she's suddenly lost so many followers and what she's done to cause it. Appearing on the front of "The Sun" and worse again, being so proud of it, might have had something to do with it :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How bloody frumpy did her daughter look "posing" in front of the GIFTED mirror? How old is she? 16 going on 60?
And . . Who bloody houseworks in full make up and hair do??
Please . . Insta bleeping reality my arse.

And . . Who bloody houseworks in full make up and hair do??
This!! I can literally only clean in my pyjamas. And even then it’s pyjamas that I’ve already stained with bleach, not nice pyjamas that I would watch telly in or sleep in. And after a big clean I then shower and put clean ones on. I’d feel minging cleaning in proper clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How can anyone still support The Sun, increasing their circulation really isn’t something to be proud of. How can she not know why the negativity is coming through today!

Any followers from Liverpool have just deleted her and anyone else who stands by those poor grieving families , especially in light of whay they’ve have gone through this year. she is a selfish dick.

Reactions: 20
Naughty, heaven forbid with everything going on in the world, lyndsey doesn't put her shopping away or fold her pj's etc. In the world where we have homeless, poverty, terrorism and suffering....this woman believes her 'messy' room is important

@diygirl40 I completely empathise and so sorry you have to go through all of that. It’s not easy going through life with anxiety and depression and it is the worse thing you can say to people who have it. I think she’s become too big for her boots.

Thank you. Yeah I think so too. X

Ive unfollowed her . .
BUT . . .
Because of here, still find myself "stalking" her??
Someone. . Punch me!! 👊
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can anyone still support The Sun, increasing their circulation really isn’t something to be proud of. How can she not know why the negativity is coming through today!

Any followers from Liverpool have just deleted her and anyone else who stands by those poor grieving families , especially in light of whay they’ve have gone through this year. she is a selfish dick.
I agree, I have no major aversion to The Sun but I know a lot of people especially from Liverpool will have and she will lose a lot of followers instantly because of it. But because she’s locked in her own echo chamber she can’t see why or admit it or acknowledge it. It’s not healthy just to have people blowing smoke up your arse, she has to be more accepting of dissenting voices. Not everyone likes everything and that’s normal.

Reactions: 5
‘She’s embarrassed and doesn’t want me to show her on insta’ but I’m still gonna do it anyway?! Why?!?

• Angry
I wish Lynsey would stop fiddling with her hair when she's talking, it's so annoying.
She can't talk without using her hands.

The reason for the drop in followers is 1). You were in The Sun - need i say more
2). Let your kids be kids, stop belittling them all the time
3) Bloody chill out.
4) Your house doesn't need to be pristine

Do all of the above and you'll get more followers

Reactions: 10
I cannot understand how Lynsey doesn’t know why her followers have gone down? She doesn’t like Mrs Hinch but still follows the “hinching” hashtag. She’s gone on and on about the Sun - especially in light of the court case in the last few weeks. She’s not “fun” to watch.

Reactions: 8
‘She’s embarrassed and doesn’t want me to show her on insta’ but I’m still gonna do it anyway?! Why?!?
I really hate the way she is with poor Olivia. She knows Olivia doesn't want to be filmed and doesn't like it, but she still does it anyway.
I don't think her husband is too keen on it either. I've seen her have a go at him before and film it.

She really has changed for the worse this year

Who on earth irons pj's?????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ive unfollowed her . .
BUT . . .
Because of here, still find myself "stalking" her??
Someone. . Punch me!! 👊
🤣

Have just said this on a different thread... I have to go and have a nosey and then I end up irritated 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do like her but I’m glad I don’t live with her. Let a house be a home for goodness sake. The chaos and mess of our home from when I was young are some of my best memories.

Her ironing "poll" 🤦🏻‍♀️
1stly, WHO in their right mind would iron on a Sunday ffs?

Then shes talking about washing temperatures being lower these days so the once over with a hot iron kills any remaining germs that the wash hasnt got rid of??
What the hell goes on in her bed for it to be riddled with germs?.. .
Seriously? Shes got a problem 🙄

• Haha
The whole washing tip she has about doing an extra spin to reduce drying time is something that I have done for the last 20 years - it isn't new.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.