Lynsey Queen of Clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she advertising an Indian restaurant but not actually there ?
While same time got a phone in her or his mother’s face

Reactions: 1
I personally wont be buying it. Not to be nasty but a lot of the tips and stuff are what can be googled anyway

'you asked....we listened'

You sound a bit of a knob there though

Reactions: 6
Surely there can’t be enough cleaning tips in the world to fill 3 books!

Reactions: 5
Basically saying her last book wasn’t what she wanted! Went ahead and sold two versions of it anyway. But this one is really good so buy this one it’s better than the last two anything to make money even thought the last one wasn’t what she wanted

Reactions: 9
Can’t wait for the insta bubble to burst and people to get back to reading proper books from authentic authors. Not from those looking to squeeze the last few pips from an already flogged horse. It’s becoming an actual embarrassment, where is the talent, the artistry, the creativity?

Reactions: 8
The comment about "I worked so hard whilst we were in America, I was on my laptop and that's why we went to Portugal so soon after"...that doesn't make sense to me, plus it seemed like yet another brag. Clearly earnt a lot so can afford 2 expensive holidays that close together and it wasn't something that really needed to be said, just makes her appear braggy again.

Reactions: 8
She is so braggy, she is so annoying. I used to really enjoy her page. Then it became all about what she had and what could could do!
She really has her nose up in the air. Not relatable at all.
To go on the holiday she did would of cost a small fortune, and she works are so she should. But the way she looks down her nose at people really grates me.
I no longer follow her.

Another book of no doubt recycled content. View attachment 78641
So Lynsey states she so proud regarding this book as it is more her. What about the 1st book that hard working people had to fork out, and the second book with only one new chapter? And this new book is £14.99!!!!!!! Her tips are all in the “How clean is your house book” which was published 16 or so years ago? I cannot believe there is going to be anything new. And the proceeds no doubt will allow her to have three holidays this year. She’s so irritating.

She is all about the ads and the swipe ups.

Do we really need a link for her outfit EVERY DAY

Reactions: 7
She’s so Braggy and unoriginal. Even the way she talks is condescending. She’s that parent on the school run who’s voice you hear and you start eye rolling
I use lots of her cleaning hacks as I learnt them from my Nan before she died twenty years ago, vinegar on taps, turning the rug over. My Nan always cleaned with soda crystals, bicarb and she thought cif (or jif as it was called back then) was a cleaning miracle.!
I’ve not seen Lynsey in the same clothes twice, all gifted as well.! She’s no thought for the environment how she says she does as the amount of stuff she chucks out weekly is all sent to landfill, her two holidays a year add to her carbon footprint and she’s said before she loves ‘fast fashion’

Reactions: 13
We know you read here Lynsey, check out Nikki at westholme’s stories chatting about affiliate links. Infuriates me and she’s called out all you influencers, good for her as you for one are one of the worst for chatting about your blouses, dress etc and not saying where it’s from so people have to swipe up to see what shop/brand it is. Very sly and sneaky wouldn’t be so bad if you mentioned the company when describing the item, but of course you won’t do that as you earn commission from the swipe ups.!

Reactions: 12
I enjoyed Nikki’s stories, bet a lot of people didn’t know about the affiliate links lasting for 30 days.

Reactions: 2
She is all about the ads and the swipe ups.

Do we really need a link for her outfit EVERY DAY
i quite like the things she wears, least its not all grey

defo better than paying 10 quid for a note book - it will have real words in - ha ha ha

Reactions: 1
She deffo has a peep on here like someone pointed out recently. .
I likened her trip to the palace and polishing the light to the scene in only fools . . Ta dah! Shes posted the scene herself

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.