Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet the room is cleaner than your tit tip of a home. Iv never seen so
Much dust on skirting boards like there was in hers. She needs to stop begging and do what she preaches days after day. CLEAN YOUR HOME !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh dear god give me strength, so predictable “so many of you asking” in regards to the trainers so here is a swipe up, have these loons never heard of feckin google? honestly how they go about their normal lives is beyond me or of course no one is asking 🥱. As for inspecting a hotel room get a feckin life yes give it check over but that is all, letting on again about her ocd and cleanliness, she has no idea how real ocd affects someone.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She will be selling tartan paint next … Anything for a few pennies

The gall of the woman checking out the cleanliness of a hotel, when she hasn't done a minuscule of cleaning this week … remember she couldn’t be arsed to change her beds last Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And commenting that the floor’s a bit dirty! duck off. Go and stay somewhere else then. Nobody asked you and nobody cares.

Get in the bin you cock nose botox botched bleep , we already have Alex Polizzi to inspect hotels , and let's face it your cleaning tips are stolen ...nothing original from you, your a dirty dirty lazy witch with evil Hetty dragging her tit covered arse in clinkers across your obscene chairs, shoes on the bedroom carpets after you've been trundling over fields.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Get in the bin you cock nose botox botched bleep , we already have Alex Polizzi to inspect hotels , and let's face it your cleaning tips are stolen ...nothing original from you, your a dirty dirty lazy witch with evil Hetty dragging her tit covered arse in clinkers across your obscene chairs, shoes on the bedroom carpets after you've been trundling over fields.
I like Alex Polizzi. She certainly won't beat around the bush if someplace is dirty, but at the same time she's more than willing to give credit where credit is due.
I absolutely hate Ruth Watson though. She was a bleeping cow on 'The Hotel Inspector'.

• Heart
I like Alex Polizzi. She certainly won't beat around the bush if someplace is dirty, but at the same time she's more than willing to give credit where credit is due.
I absolutely hate Ruth Watson though. She was a bleeping cow on 'The Hotel Inspector'.
Totally, she is professional and worthy of her title whereas lego hair has appointed her very own cock nose her title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Has this grabby beggy witch been gifted an Alton tower break? . .
Or is she off with beggy Beccy herself?

Why do these melts post these half information posts. .

We're all cracking on with life . .
Not giving a #tit about your night away. .
No doubt you'll be swiping for your life tomorrow. .

While we have our relaxing family sunday 🥱

Leave the ironing tomorrow Lyns, itll wait, or, maybe get your 18 year olds to do their own . .

Leave the self care sunday, its a waste of time . .
Be a bit more relaxed, natural, thatll do your fake face wonders . .

• Haha
Anyone else allow themselves an evil cackle when Lynz started giving out about how FICK her hair is yesterday.

Very... very... FICK :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes away for the weekend isnt she?
Pre 8 am and how many swipe ups already?
Someone teach this melt how to relax ffs . .
Id understand IF she were a real high flying businesswoman or something and work was very pressing . .
Its instagram!! The world isnt going to stop because you aren't posting for 48 hours . .
Have a proper day out, we dont care how dirty a floor is or how many people are using a train or WHATEVER you are bleating about . . It really is that simple.
Phone down/off . . Smile, enjoy whatever it is you are doing . . 🙄

Shes away for the weekend isnt she?
Pre 8 am and how many swipe ups already?
Someone teach this melt how to relax ffs . .
Id understand IF she were a real high flying businesswoman or something and work was very pressing . .
Its instagram!! The world isnt going to stop because you aren't posting for 48 hours . .
Have a proper day out, we dont care how dirty a floor is or how many people are using a train or WHATEVER you are bleating about . . It really is that simple.
Phone down/off . . Smile, enjoy whatever it is you are doing . . 🙄
She doesn’t have a life, Instagram is her life.
She needs to lay off the cheap wine too.
Her self care Sunday’s are a waste of time.
Her skin is awful, and her hair is too. I also hate the way she touches herself all the time. 🙄
I am still laughing at her dancing on her own outside that pod thing, pissed and desperate to be relevant.

Reactions: 9
Ah, no waterproofs. Boo hoo. I mean, she really is fick. Normal people take them anyway, regardless of the forecast. It’s called being prepared. I thought she prided herself on things like that?

• Haha
This morning have this melt back on today . . Zzzzzz 🥱

For someone who is happy to have 3 or 4 outfit changes a day, shes already dressed in her outfit for her 1145 slot on the show, no doubt she'll be frantically cleaning and walking Hetty beforehand, makes no sense at all 🤔

• Sick
And the scabby pink belt has been replaced her GG belt yyyyyaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn you are great lindz sold loads of swipe ups to people are struggling to pay bills, pray on some people’s mental health by you so called ‘OCD’ when he know that’s a crock of s*it ! But you keep flashing you Gucci belts and endless purchases and trainers ! I love a trainer but she is off the scale ! Her and Hinch may as well have signs about there heads saying ‘thanks suckers look what l bought cause you ggguuuyyzzz’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the scabby pink belt has been replaced her GG belt yyyyyaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn you are great lindz sold loads of swipe ups to people are struggling to pay bills, pray on some people’s mental health by you so called ‘OCD’ when he know that’s a crock of s*it ! But you keep flashing you Gucci belts and endless purchases and trainers ! I love a trainer but she is off the scale ! Her and Hinch may as well have signs about there heads saying ‘thanks suckers look what l bought cause you ggguuuyyzzz’
I wonder these people who buy from her, she really preys on the vulnerable because I cannot see how someone cannot see what these loons are at, if someone came to your door flogging tat you would tell them to do one and what they are doing is essentially the same. Wish there was a law brought that they are not allowed swipe ups. I will never buy anything an instahun is promoting and will email the company (not that it will do much good I'm sure) to let them know will never buy their brand now.

I wouldn’t care but the Gucci belt doesn’t even go with the dress - it’s dark black leather, it doesn’t fit in with a light airy summer dress. Purely showing off.

I wouldn’t care but the Gucci belt doesn’t even go with the dress - it’s dark black leather, it doesn’t fit in with a light airy summer dress. Purely showing off.
Absolutely. It's a jeans belt, not for a pale floaty summer dress.

Reactions: 5
I was so embarrassed for her on the tv this morning, she made herself look even more of a twit than she already is ..... ps they are laughing at you not with you ......

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.