Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep watching the story of her pouting and bopping outside the bubble and laughing 🤣🤣 clearly been relegated outside "mum, could you go fix your hair" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
First class ticket here for the pouting eye bleeping her cock nose comments, another clip that needs to be saved.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Considering she NEVER posts after a certain time, OR when shes been on the cheap pink plonk . .
Shes trollied.
Whose pulled the short straw for #stairs saturday?
Rib or Jakey? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine being an 18 year old and being stuck in a dome with your mates pissed up mum 😂😂

And what’s worse is, she’s making you do dance routines from before you were even born 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those girls all look so embarrassed about being filmed. I don't get the comment about the shots not being strong. The girls are 18, so who cares if they are strong? They're of legal drinking age. It came across like Lynsey was being a fun sponge and being controlling how much vodka they used.

Reactions: 8
LMAO at Lynz, wasted, crouched in her garden necking vodka jelly and frantically posting stories of her teenage daughter and their friends!

I wonder if she got banned from the gifted bubble at some point and started filming without permission?

And she was giving it large about her ‘platform’ earlier in the day! Nice use of that platform you wonky coiffed embarrassment :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice social distance bubble in that garden hey Lynsey how well thought out was that🤔 let’s cram as many teenagers inside a plastic Bubble for an 18th birthday. The open garden would’ve been far better given the gorgeous weather and current situation but NO let’s stick them all extremely close inside a hot sweaty plastic bubble looked a little like a COVID-19 breeding station.

Reactions: 18
As IFF they are already up and tidying up the aftermath of the covid bubble party . .
Lynsey, we saw you, desperate to be part of it all . . Embarrassing yourself AND the girls.
Lay in your bed for a bit . .
Maybe send out for a maccys breakfast for them all, or cook a full English.
Thats whats needed today . .
The stairs can bloody wait! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can tell from her voice she is as rough as duck!!
She has a lot of make up on, covering up her blotchy face I bet. She’ll be at the pub later!

bleeping hell her hair is still wonky!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That lego hair is even worse with her super blo job dryer it enhances how uneven it is , pouting with her non existent botched botox lip,total embarrassment.

Reactions: 6
Kind of makes me angry when she's quick to complain to train services about the states of trains during the pandemic or restaurants etc, but she's allowing over 6 people in her home when isn't there a rule of 6 going on? Plus those girls wouldn't have exactly been socially distancing. I understand they're 18 and it's a big milestone, but when it suits Lynsey, she goes on about cleanliness and social distancing blah blah blah when it suits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What on earth are her feet going to look like in those pink nikes?
She just doesnt stop to think does she?
They're pink, therefore she'll have them.
1 saving grace I guess is we're no longer subjected to her ghastly long toenails . . 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.